Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest altcoin  (Read 2814 times)
venky15921 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:07:03 AM

First of all, the cheapest tokens don't mean bigger profit opportunities.
There is no relationship between the two. Roll Eyes

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

altcoin cheapest and good for future investment I know:
1.ADA Cardano
2.Stellar Lumens
3.Ignis
4.Gems
5.Ten
coin prices ranging from $ 0.01- $ 0.5, this coin has an opportunity for future investment.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

What is the difference between a cheap crypto currency or expensive, if you get your profit from the amount you have deposited? Or think cheap coins can jump more sharply in price?

venky15921 (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:16:31 AM

ok but i feel that  investing on expensive crypto is risk because i invested on bitcoin and had a loss . But when i invested on TRON i had a  profit . So if ou think that investing on cheap and expensive both have same risk you could tell me which one is profitable
ben2t

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:18:12 AM

I would recommend BITSUM (BSM) a minable and currently undervalue coin with great project, Dev and Community. This is the first TELEGRAM based coin and soon to be the social messenger coin. You can use TELEGRAM as your wallet without downloading the Blockchain. Buy now at the price of $0.001196 and once the new exchange will be added we could easily reach 30sats without a sweat.

For more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459792
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

Some cheap encrypted currencies may have a bad growth, and I suggest that you can consider some new altcoin, which may not have experienced high growth yet, but it also has a high risk.

simondsaysss

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

First of all cheapest does not necessarily mean that it is the most profitable. I would rephrase to look at one of the more undervalued tokens.

And I would suggest Digipulse. They are a first mover in addressing digital inheritance on the blockchain, in case something ever happens to you, your digital assets will be willed to your loved ones or people you designate. confirmed token burn, beta is out, next phase of the product launching in july, and to boot the team bootstrapped there way up.

Gotta love the concept and the team.
LyaBog

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

The main thing is that this token would not be fraudulent.  And after analytics, you can freely invest in it is not big money, because if it grows well, you can and make money on it is not bad.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

I see a very promosing altcoins now it is called clone of eos. This is enumivo, very good project and seems more whales is playing in the market and trying to grab more enu. I got this for free in an self airdrop. This will be turn in to shining currency
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

When it comes to investing. Thrifting your investments, would be the last thing you should do. Because investing is taking risk. And the more you risk, the higher the chance of your money being gone or multiply.
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:43:28 AM

In my opinion, the low-cost cryptocurrency does not mean that there is a greater profit. I don't think there will be any relationship between the two.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

The last hyped altcoin with cheap price that I saw on the forum is IOS token. It was trading crazy at  2 cents a month ago and now it is getting traded at 7-8 cents. You know what that calculation means? It has spiked itself more than 4-5X in such short period of time. So if you had 1000 IOS tokens you curl have earned more than 4X of that in a month. Today also when I see this currency the buy wall depth is always higher than any other coin. I think it might just out burst to 1.5K Satoshi in next month or so.

Apart from this my second best choice is UTK (Utrust) project. They are having good scale up criteria which makes me think that they are worth investing into. In todays time, crypto currencies are given prime importance depending upon the scale up property, its utility usage, popularity and volume! Guess what, UTK has got everything covered for itself. And its getting traded at 18 cents in todays date or at the time of writing this post. Thats second best.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

Buying thet cheapest coin / token in the industry does not mean that you will have profits from it. In this industry analyzing charts and market graphs of cryptocurrencies that has to potential to raise its price is important. Along with that it is also important that you should also assest your risks in investing in that crypto. So if you are half hearted in investing your money or do not have the minimum knowledge in this industry the do not invest because you will be just eaten by the whales of this industry.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

Hey, go for PolicyPal Network. This project has a very good potential and the team behind is awesome, they recruit highest talents every day to their team to build a strong backup to drive their crypto PAL. This coin is expected to rise x10 or x20 max within June. PAL coin is from an insurance backgroung and the company is engaged with many partnesrship as well.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:48:34 AM

The principle to profit from Trading Criptocurrency is to buy Coin Crypto at a cheap price and Sell it when the price is high. Maybe this one you can choose; WAPES,IGNIS RIPPLE,NXT,SETELLAR,NEM,DOGE,CARDANO and BITCOIN DIAMOND.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

I think you should go here https://coinmarketcap.com/ to check it because almost all the crypto coin in the market price is here, so you can choose for yourself which is right for you to make as an investment asset
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

I am less brave to tell you about it, because investing in crypto is very risky, and not all cheap coin prices will be guaranteed to rise again
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

If you are looking for some cheap altcoins out there, then you can go and see it for yourself. But beware that those coins may be only a joke coin and do not intend to go up.
saraiwikan

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

You can try to take a look at chainium at the moment. It's cheap and it has a great potential with low total supply of less than a hundred million tokens. Check it out. I am not saying to buy them, make sure to do your own research too Smiley (I just sold everything I have already xD )
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: