Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest altcoin  (Read 2818 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

cheapest coin means also worthless and hopeless projects. they should be investable if they listed on high volumed exchanges.

Being listed on a high-volume exchange is no guarantee that the coin won't end up like a shitcoin, let alone a guarantee of its future success. We all know how the folks behind a coin with financial means and required connections can get their coin listed on an exchange, on any exchange, for that matter. And they are trying to list it there specifically because people trust these exchanges and think in the same way like you do. I don't advise anyone to invest in already mentioned dogecoin as I don't have dogecoins so no vested interests here, but this coin will undoubtedly survive many coins listed on major exchanges even if it is not listed there itself simply because it has uses outside sheer speculation and don't need exchanges for its survival.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

This is the best time to invest in the profitable and cheapest coins. So I recommend you to have to choose the top ten coins which have a great strategy for investment for the long term.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

It's hard to know which altcoin will give you profits when investing! All decisions are based on predictions! You should choose the altcoin in the top # 100 on coinmarketcap.com to make an investment decision!
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

the cheapest and most valuable coins are available at CoinMarketCap, the cheapest and most valuable coins, namely XRP, EOS, LiteCoin, Tether, Monero, Dash, Neo, Ethereum Classic, and if you want more details, we can see on the site https: // coinmarketcap. com
now is the right time to buy the cheapest and most valuable coin because if the prices in the market recover then we will get a lot of profit.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

MY opinion, these coins are the very low price at this moment. It is a good investment for the long& short term.

dex, eos, iota
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

try to look at unibright, bobs repair, and universa will be big in end of this year. Universa are listed in some big exchange, unibright will have their main product ready on q1 2019 and bobs seems have some potential and still look into it and i do think bobs good cause they do have a ongoing project and have a real customer.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

You are looking at this the wrong way the coin that is the cheapest is not going to necessarily give you profits, you need to use technical analysis to try to find a coin that is close to skyrocketing and buy that coin before that happens, if you are able to identify that moment you're going to make money with any coin as long as you can buy before that happens.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

if you are looking for the cheapest coins, it cannot guarantee that at this price, it can bring profit. because it is related to the amount of coins and requests, and the community. so I suggested Doge. This is a cheap type of coin, but if it rises in price, I'm sure you will get rich quick. even though it is an old type of coin, but it has been proven to still exist today.  Smiley
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

There's alot of altcoins in CMC better check out huge community that supports the project. Get in touch on telegram,twitter and reddit! You can gain profit by using solid altcoins. I prefer Holochain,Pundi X.
scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

CRPT
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

One of the cheapest altcoin now which is under value alot is loyal coin.
they have one of the best project which dominate the world.
loyal points will give you a lot of good but loyalcoin will develop that.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

I think that EOS, Ripple and ADA belong to cheap coins in which is worth investing. But I will not invest in the cheapest coins that have to fly to the moon, as this is a rather risky type of investment.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

I do not advise you to get involved in the buying of the cheapest altcoins in the hope of their significant growth in the future. All your hopes may be in vain and you will lose both time and money.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

These are my most favorite projects and it is a good cryptocurrency to invest for the short term. WAVES, PUNIDEX, ECC, RIPPLE
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

Personally, I recommend you to invest in the BTC and DASH now. These coins are the very stable and the cheapest in the long term.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

There are many good coins which are available on very low price due to high correction mode of this market so don't think about to go with cheapest coins.I suggest you to go with some good 4-5 coins out of top 20 coins, they coins can gives you good returns as compared to cheapest coins.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

I do not advise you to get involved in the buying of the cheapest altcoins in the hope of their significant growth in the future. All your hopes may be in vain and you will lose both time and money.
Some altcoins may have potential and a lot of people already see that. Like ETH,DASH,XRP,XLM,XMR,LTC and many more. Then why not buy it and hold it for a moment, right? Surely people hope to get advantage from what they are doing.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

of course there are very many altcoins at very cheap prices, especially under 1 $, but cheap doesn't mean it's good for investment, because it will return to the altcoin project, you should buy top 100 coins under 1 $, like stellar, cardano, ripple, tron, iota, etc.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

if you are interested in investing in a cheap token, there may be very many choices that you can choose to start investing, and the best, in my opinion, is probably doge coins that we can get in some of the best market exchanges. but doge has a drawback, namely the development of the old doge may be a negative value, but if you are interested in investing long-term, maybe doge is the answer
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

I guess you are asking about the cheapest because you don't have money so you want to buy a big amount of the cheap coin Wink I think you need to take a look at coinmarketcap.com , but try to find the coins that have big volume and its price at most low bottom relatively  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: