Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What make these coin so valuable ?  (Read 160 times)
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:37:18 PM

Nothing makes those valuable, that's why they've gone down and stayed down!
it was all about hype during 2017, but in reality, majority of those(a few of them actually are useful), and majority of coins in general, offer nothing new or impressive.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:05:49 PM

Since we have the big 2017 insane bull run with A hell % i ask a question.

https://www.cointimemachine.com/top-100-best-cryptocurrency-list-2017/

What makes these project so extreme valuable than other for making these absurd gain?

XVG NANO NEO XRP NEM STRAT ARDOR BTS XLM LISK DASH

Because with this gain over other valuable coin , make their whitepaper a new world order or a conquestof mars with elon musk.

I ask this because i want to understand what makes a project so valuable , and why all go in with these.

Sorry for my poor eng.

bye cheers Cheesy
I believe that these coin were old and from-for this was growth so as they created around themselves already trust , and was such tight growth , but some coin on how many I know lose their positions for example dash and nem they I think will become soon devalued

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: