Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FedEx is investing and confident about Bitcoin  (Read 1383 times)
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

This is awesome I am always rejoicing when I hear some big corporations or company is starting to pay attention to cryptocurrencies. When they begin to support blockchain, the prices should go up.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

So I recently read and article about FedEx Corporation is investing in blockchain. What do you think will be the effect of this in the crypto market? Do you think big companies will also follow what FedEx did?
If FedEx succeeds in investing in crypto and making a profit, I believe other companies will also invest in the crypto market. Surely the bitcoin price will rise again to $ 20,000 again

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

So I recently read and article about FedEx Corporation is investing in blockchain. What do you think will be the effect of this in the crypto market? Do you think big companies will also follow what FedEx did?

Are you sure about that ? Where did you heard that, maybe you can give us the link here.
If that is really true, maybe FedEx later will create their own coin. Or maybe running ICO, we dont know.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

Fedex is ranked among the most admired and trusted employers in the world, and FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 members  fedex have plan  will be  invest in bitcoin in future
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

It can be the great example for either countries or other companies, to see how does blockchain technology affect the company which decided to use it and support it.
dartvaider

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

That's good news because if fedex are investing to bitcoin because we know feded is big company and their service is for the whole world . I think they have effect because if the people who are supporting fedex can invest also so the price increase very, so love this so much and, i just hope it is real. Samsung, Facebook and now FedEx!! Grin
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

Another multinational company going into cryptocurrency. Joining Samsung, Google, Facebook is FedEx. Pretty soon, this thing about companies jumping into the bitcoin bandwagon will not be news anymore.  Cheesy

Vice2vice

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

Using blockchain, smart contracts, etc. is just a matter of time. Let's be patient: people just need to be more aware of the technology.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

might just raise the bitcoin price bit by bit, because such news is NEWS for Cryptocurrency and that's better than creating an article that makes FUD.

and maybe Fedex will not create cryptocurrency because it's also a widespread job scope around the world, but I hope Fedex also created Altcoins for every transaction with Fedex to use Altcoins Fedex.
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

The more world corporations will pour their money into the crypto currency, the more active this market will develop. The world of crypto-currencies does not have enough healthy competition, which representatives of all spheres of business can provide.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
LT_SNAFU

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

Tey`re investing into the blockchain for logistics purposes, no one speaks about the cryptocurrencies or bitcoin.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

As they do, I am also very confident in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Even though I haven't gotten a big profit here, but I'm optimistic and sure Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will make me successful in the future.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

The technology behind bitcoin (blockchain technology) is paving way into other forms of applications. Anywhere blockchain is mentioned what comes to mind is bitcoin, because that is the origin of the technology. FedEx founder and CEO, Fred Smith, is being inspired by the blockchain technology. Though we not sure his plans as regards the use of bitcoin on the FedEx industry, but the fact that he has some interest in the technology behind bitcoin is good news. I think bitcoin have great future prospects. What most investors are afraid of, in my opinion, is the high volatility of the cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
marcus00

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

They will also invest in bitcoin. Blocking is a great technology but I do not think the company that accepts blockchain will have a big impact on electronic money.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

This is  why   Bitcoin is growing so fast  today  Smiley  for me this  is the   effect  is   it seems like everybody  or  big companies   is looking forward   to the fastest  and growing  technology like  blockchain  technology Wink  and they  are trying to study  and  adopt   blockchain  technology.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

If FedEx really invested their funds to the blockchain, then they must have planning something for the future.
There are many companies start to using crypto on their products, which is good for the crypto future.

maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

This company will simply use blockchain technology for its further development.Most likely it will not be a public blockchain,so it should not affect the market.Now all promising companies are looking towards the use of blockchain technologies.Therefore, they do not have time to look back at those who go behind.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

This is very good if FeDex accepting crypto in the future, so they can send things that buy from any country with the ease of use.
I think it will affect to the market
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Next time that you are going to tackle about issue.better do it with link presentations because we need references and basis on how tl react in your topic

But about the entering of fedex to blockchain,i believe even a little effect ee might have since only the blockchain those company interested and not in bitcoin or some other altcoin
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

If this true FedEx should fast track the process of using blockchain this technology will  ensure tracking of parcels efficiently and securely I foresees blockchain technology adoption by large corporations gaining more ground most recent is alibaba using it to track their products earning more credibility in effective service provisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: