Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to new fascinating era of Cryptocurrency - SKYLINE COIN  (Read 2185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
West Bengal

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Really I feel very positive,and proud that Skyline coin work for a social cause . 

Skyline coin give awerness about blockchain technology to students. 

Skyline coin give awerness about payment system with SkyLine Coin with zero charge on college & universities. 

Skyline coin website loaded with IT books & notes. Students  free download &  learn from there. 

Big planning
Big project.. 
Great vision
Jude1912

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

Features of SLC Coin

The Skyline coin is based on the real web wallet and it is highly web wallet security enabled, it works by wallet to wallet transfer and its charges are zero. On it highly experienced team has worked very hard and the technology is based on the blockchain which is very fast and secure and there are many. Let us know more about it:

Real Web Wallet

It is reliable to trust and it has a real wallet as you have your wallets so as it is on digital so it has a same real wallet about on web and you can use it as you want and store your precious part in it.

Security of Web Wallet

We know how much this wallet is important for you that's why it is made up with full security, it is totally secure and no one can pursue it without your permission. Your web wallet is fully secured.

SLC Transfer Charges

The SLC wallet to wallet transfer charges are not chargeable, it is free service. Hence if the transactions held from one wallet to other so its charges are zero.

Experienced Technical Team

Behind this project there are a highly technical experienced team Working on it, while keeping to provide you the best service and with security purpose. Each of the team member has a unique skill and have a best experienced.

Blockchain Technology

It is based on the digital technology and that is blockchain. Blockchain is handled by the block which are linked to the previous blocks and it is a very fast technology with the fast confirmation time. Cryptocurrency is handled by the blockchain.

Free Mining

You can mine skyline coin in free of cost and you can mine them from your laptops easily while sitting at your comfort zone at your home.
West Bengal

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

It's a very good news for IT students particularly those who are financially weak. Great Skyline coin vision.
divi CRYPO

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

I like Skyline ICO..

High potential Coin.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

Yes, not a bad coin, I think will be in demand in the market. Previous similar projects have risen well

damian7129

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Hi! How to mine this coin ? I dont see nothing about it on site...
divi CRYPO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

Right, you are right sir,
Skyline coin open source code will share with in ten days on website as well as github.com also.
West Bengal

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

SLC ico is the most awaited ico......
they have huge potential to growth...and will give you huge profits in upcoming months...❤️❤️ ❤️✅✌️
divi CRYPO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Right, you are right sir
Skyline coin open source code will share with in ten days (After ICO) on website as well as github.com also.
Jude1912

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Security will always be a top priority in every decision we make, and we incorporate multiple layers of protection, using the most reliable and effective security technologies available to keep your funds secure.
West Bengal

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

Facilitating a weak IT students with scholarship support should be a good purposes for this project.
Education always been needed in order to build a better future.
damian7129

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

There will be any mining pool  ? for miners owners or only mining cpu by youre site ?
West Bengal

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

Facilitating a weak IT students with scholarship support should be a good purposes for this project.
West Bengal

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

A project concept about education is something that should be support, since it can also decide the future development of mankind.
Without education, it will be hard for the future development.
West Bengal

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

Jude1912

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

✍🤝🤝🤝🤝
Join World's Biggest ICO now.
Your wait is over. Join now from link below for 20% Extra Bonus. (10%Referral bonus +10% purchase bonus) .

SLC ICO is Live Now
You can buy live SLC from WEBSITE with BTC, BCH and LTC.

LIVE Price - 0.11$

You can also earn free SLC coin by Referral

Joining link 👇

https://slcglobal.io

Reasons why should you join.......

Total Volume of SLC  is very less (15 Crores out of which 3 crores (30 Million) are premined (ICO) for public and balance  12 Crores (120 Million)are for mining.  No coins kept behind with the company for any future manipulation.

The coins are been prepared by the BEST Developers/Team keeping in mind for the safety and anti-hacking process.

As the ICO overs the coin will be directly launched to the International Exchanges which will help to increase in price. No personal exchange to come which binds the traders and investors.

Vision of SkyLine Coin is to involve Blockchain Technology In Education System Worldwide. SLC GLOBAL is committed to educate all Crypto Users about Blockchain Technology & Crypto Industry.

SkyLine Coin has been developed by using Lightning Technology. SLC will directly launch on World Class International Exchanges.

The SLC  is been supported by the Top Experts of Crypto Currencies worldwide and are being developed by the experts advice and guidelines.
 Network of SLC  is very mass which spreads worldwide to support and promote.

Plz visit our SLC website for buying SLC Coins or for more info just click on https://slcglobal.io

For more details of SLC plz download the whitepaper from link given below... https://slcglobal.io/pdf/SLC_WhitePaper.pdf

Join SLC official YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFbdLFzXsbDbeYDPgw5nwgA

Join Official Telegram Channel of SLC https://t.me/joinchat/GsI4Pw_aCqNvx2W...

Join Official Facebook Group of SLC https://www.facebook.com/groups/11467...

Join Official Twitter Account of SLC https://twitter.com/SLC_Foundation?s=08
West Bengal

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

Coin that giving a scholarship for students means a good project for the future.
Helping to build the future by giving some kind of funding for students to get their study can't be denied as a good thing to do.
divi CRYPO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

There will be any mining pool  ? for miners owners or only mining cpu by youre site ?

Yes company will share source e code &  mining pool link.
West Bengal

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

SLC ico is the most awaited ico......
they have huge potential to growth...and will give you huge profits in upcoming months...❤️❤️ ❤️✅✌️
damian7129

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:54:42 AM

There will be any mining pool  ? for miners owners or only mining cpu by youre site ?

Yes company will share source e code &  mining pool link.

Ok, im waiting !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: