Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO Round 2][DATEAT]Total Reward Of Up To 1.5 Million USD til 30th AUG  (Read 1148 times)
DatEat.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 04:01:42 AM by DatEat.io

DatEat.io is happy to make an early announcement about the bounty program. DatEat understands that a strong community would be crucial to the survival and success of any business. Moreover, the idea of ICO is still very fresh and more people need to be aware of and understand what a good ICO model should look like. DatEat has planned to leave 8% of DTE (equivalent to 40 million tokens) for bonus incentive. The bounty program is structured into the following events:
1. Invite members to DatEat’s Telegram channel

DatEat has multiple Telegram channels and you can invite friends or relatives to any of our channels, but we strongly recommend invitation to the DTE Global group (the link is on our website).
Link telegram vietnam: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@dtevietnam
Link telegram global: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@dteglobal
Requirement: invited at least 15 members before May 31st and members must stay on the Telegram channel until the end of the ICO period (August 30th).
Reward: 50 DTEs per 15 members invited
2. Refers friends and relatives to the DTE sales

Each member will have a unique affiliate link on the account page. Simply send this link to your friends and if they register from your link and purchase DTEs, you will receive your bonus.
Requirement: Your friends’ accounts must be created from the affiliate link you send them and then they must purchase a certain amount of DTE.
Reward: 5% of the amount purchased by your friends.
3. Share on facebook and like, join our facebook account and groups

Nowadays, sharing on facebook is a rather popular and easy action. Facebook is also our best social media channel. As far as online dating application is concerned, we have the most members and followers on facebook. Any activity is counted such as: share our posts or create your own posts about us.
Like us on our facebook account, page and community group. Links are below:
https://www.facebook.com/dateatofficial
https://www.facebook.com/dateat.io/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/944814512349614/
Requirement: Your facebook account should have at least 300 friends; like (DatEat account + page), join (community group) and share posts on DatEat. It is that simple!
Reward: 5 DTEs each share (Maximum of rewards: 300 DTEs)
4. Retweeting post

Next in line in our social media is Twitter. For Twitter, it is much simpler, just retweet us and you are good for your bonus. Our Twitter is below:
https://twitter.com/DatEatOfficial
Requirement: follow our Twitter and start retweeting.
Reward: 5 DTEs each retweet (Maximum of rewards: 100 DTEs)
5. Publish on Medium

Medium is also very important to our community as it is one of the most official channels that we often put or news on. There are multiple ways you can show your engagement in our Medium: publish articles about DatEat in your Medium, share our Medium articles on your social media accounts, like our Medium profile and comment on our articles, etc.
Requirement: engage in at least 5 of our articles.
Reward: 100 DTEs
6. Make video contents
We understand that video is the best way to provide information in today’s communication technology. We appreciate your contribution of making video contents about us. Youtube, facebook or any streaming interfaces are welcome.
Requirement: make videos or livestreams about DatEat and publish them to the channel of your choice. Your reward will be based on the number of interactions your videos attract.
Reward: Below 500 views: 10 DTEs
501–1000 views: 20 DTEs
1001–3000 views: 50 DTEs
Over 3000 views: 150 DTEs
**SPECIAL: Most viewed video (must have at least 3000 views): 300 DTEs
Notice: you must take a screen shot as an evidence for us to consider the validity of your activities. We will also check the information from our end. You can post link in this topic or send an email to info@dateat.io with subject “Bounty Event” and include the content with images of evidence and your DatEat username. Free to ask in our telegram channel: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@dteglobal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

You come from Vietnam?
rosiedepalma

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

THIS COMPANY IS AS VIETNAMESE AS THEY COME. ANYONE CAN REGISTER A COMPANY IN SINGAPORE.

We are a startup from Singapore, but we have a telegram channel and a Facebook group for Vietnamese people.
You could join our Vietnamese telegram channel for more detail about our ICO and bounty event.
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@dtevietnam
Thanks.
rosiedepalma

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

Smart contract when lah? jalan jalan?

I'm here to answer any question about DatEat.
Loveisblue00

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

Hey guys!!! Is there any other way of purchasing DTE Tokens except sending Ethereum from an ERC20 Wallet such as MEW?
Thoditbu

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

Hey guys!!! Is there any other way of purchasing DTE Tokens except sending Ethereum from an ERC20 Wallet such as MEW?
Yes mate, you can deposit another tokens such as EZT or KNC to buy DTE tokens, which can be used as a method of transaction for service.
If you would like to contribute in any other cryptocurrency, after ICO u can convert DTE tokens into Ethereum as well
Trantran1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

How many tokens are issued during the ICO, in which the public can obtain tokens to be used as methods of transaction into Dateat ecosystem?
Anyway hopefully I'm willing to collaborate with this potential project but still self-doubt about its reputation
Trantran1990

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

Yes mate, you can deposit another tokens such as EZT or KNC to buy DTE tokens, which can be used as a method of transaction for service.
If you would like to contribute in any other cryptocurrency, after ICO u can convert DTE tokens into Ethereum as well
I think he wanna ask whether investors could send Ethereum from coinbase or an exchange; otherwise it might result in a loss of funds.
stirrergreenish

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

I think he wanna ask whether investors could send Ethereum from coinbase or an exchange; otherwise it might result in a loss of funds.
Agree with you
Thoditbu

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Agree with you
Guys, I think they don't allow investors to do that, but let DTE admin confirm this issue.
Anyway, For purchases made in ETH, u will receive an email confirmation of ur purchase that payment information is displayed to u during the token sale process
Pikachu92

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:35 AM

Have little bit confused! What is the difference between Dateat and another online dating app?
There are plenty of ICOs have fallen to scammers who copy real ICO's original website, Facebook, etc in order to trick us into sending money to wrong address. So How will I know if my purchase was successful?
Somicmaster

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

Have little bit confused! What is the difference between Dateat and another online dating app?
There are plenty of ICOs have fallen to scammers who copy real ICO's original website, Facebook, etc in order to trick us into sending money to wrong address. So How will I know if my purchase was successful?
Ive purchased a bunch of DTE Tokens about a week ago, U will receive an email confirmation of ur purchase. The Dateat bounty program rewards users of the cryptocurrency community that perform tasks to improve the quality of project. The number of tokens issued to each users will depend on the task that is performed.
Pikachu92

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Ive purchased a bunch of DTE Tokens about a week ago, U will receive an email confirmation of ur purchase. The Dateat bounty program rewards users of the cryptocurrency community that perform tasks to improve the quality of project. The number of tokens issued to each users will depend on the task that is performed.
Many thanks Somicmaster, just one more question!
Regarding to Twitter, should I use a hashtag when tweeting and also tweet the image?
Somicmaster

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

Many thanks Somicmaster, just one more question!
Regarding to Twitter, should I use a hashtag when tweeting and also tweet the image?
I still not complete Dateat bounty on twitter, but surely it will look better for ur followers. I really wanna see how tokens will be distributed by the smart contrast after ICO. Anyway, Dateat seems to come up w the same idea as Hicky and Luna.
Thoditbu

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

Agree with you
Yeah That what I'm talking about. Some crypto currencies offer free coins as airdrop to users. Many of them are scams and not sound very reliable. I'm wondering if my effort is worth the payment
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

Reserve for Vietnamesetranslation please!
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1158644
Bitcointalk name: cryqtovn83
Language: Vietnamese
ETH: 0xA3cd9Bd90FE9BfB55E8b3d01972e61Ce3db2533F
Portfolio: https://goo.gl/7jDAAa
Loveisblue00

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:06:10 AM

The Dateat team seems to have begun promoting the bounty program. How do I copy a link to a retweet?
Thoditbu

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

The Dateat team seems to have begun promoting the bounty program. How do I copy a link to a retweet?

In order to copy the link to get credit for a shared Twitter post, you must add a comment and not simply retweet the post. This is done by clicking the retweet icon, and then typing a comment in the “Add a comment…” box. Once you are done, click Retweet
Trantran1990

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

The community is waxing stronger and stronger everyday. The best way to get more tokens is inviting people with the link they give u above. Exchange is not open yet until August I think so we do have lots of time for bounty campaign
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I'm here to answer any question about DatEat.

Hello

How to join bounty campaign( any form)? Where is the spreadsheet of participants?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: