Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign?  (Read 1951 times)
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks
First you have to check the rules of the campaign because there are rules that they don't count your post in a specific topic. You have to expose yourself in cryptocurrency by reading and watching videos in YouTube.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poundy29

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

Firstly you have to post on the forum, with respect to the discussion required by the bounty manager e.g altcoin discussion, trading discussion and so on.
Then to make a constructive post, you have to go afar and know more about cryptocurrency by reading articles. 
cacakuswaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

Firstly you have to post on the forum, with respect to the discussion required by the bounty manager e.g altcoin discussion, trading discussion and so on.
Then to make a constructive post, you have to go afar and know more about cryptocurrency by reading articles. 
true to reading we will add experience and knowledge about bitcoin or altcoin.
by reading articles and sharing frequently in forums will add to our knowledge of the materials we discussed at bitcointalk.org.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

see the campaign rules you follow. of course, there are already noted the place where you can post and where you are not allowed. If you read the complete then surely will find these rules. If this is the first campaign for you then the did in earnest because the result of bounty campaign is promising.

lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

There are number of topics like if you are interested to post related to bitcoin then Bitcoin discussion while for Altcoin, a altcoin discussion. Ther are lots of more part of the forum. You will slowly get this.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

I think made post in altcoin discussion is safe. Because most of signature campaign allow to make post here. I ever get signature campaign that just allow to post on alternate cryptocurrency. If you want to improve your ability, the only way is to get more knowledge. Just read some topic and search on google and share what you got to people.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

usually its seen from the bounty thread, because every bounty manager is always different its rules.

if I suggest you write the most secure signature campaign is in the end of its announcement Altcoins, such as Announcement of CIVIC, Verge, MANA, PTOY etc.

udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

The posting methods would be different in different campaigns. In some campaign we are asked to post in their thread as we submit our reports of Social media and in some campaigns they provide google sheets. In some campaigns, our posts are manually tracked. Therefore you should read the campaign instructions carefully. If its not mentioned, the you should ask from the bounty managers. I hope this will help you.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

The posting methods would be different in different campaigns. In some campaign we are asked to post in their thread as we submit our reports of Social media and in some campaigns they provide google sheets. In some campaigns, our posts are manually tracked. Therefore you should read the campaign instructions carefully. If its not mentioned, the you should ask from the bounty managers. I hope this will help you.
in most cases all bounty companies require to provide reports in the official topic of the company's bounty. But this applies only to social networks. The signature company does not require any reports at all, with the exception of some companies. Everything is purely individual.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

If you want to post for signature then you have to post under altcoin discussion, trading discussion and bitcoin thread. Concerning quality post on bitcointalk, you have to read constructive post of experienced bitcointalk users it will help you.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

should not the rules and conditions to follow the signature bounty campaign already listed on the bounty project thread you follow? no need to ask it here again, and also to my knowledge, it is rare bounty managers who want to accept rank jr.member for signature campaign program
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

When you join a signature  campaign, there are rules to guide your work. First thing you should be doing is to go through the rules before you enter for the project. The rules will inform you where to post and where not to post. Your question will be answered by the rules of any signature you want to work on.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

most probably in bitcoin discussion and altcoin discussion. but try to look at the rules on a signature campaign that you follow. of course, there are also rules for which you are prohibited from making a post to the campaign that you follow. It is important to note because it is concerned about the calculation of the work that you do.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

it is always important to read and understand the first post in the bounty thread very carefully.
there are the rules that apply. but there are different requirements for each campaign so be careful  Wink
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:27:03 AM

The first thing you should do and it is very important also is to read. Always read the rules and regulations of bounty manager, the rules inform you where to post and how many post you need to do per week or per day. Some campaigns mostly posting in altcoin discussions, trading and bitcoin thread. But like what i’ve said, check the rules and regulations just to make sure so that your post will be counted.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:32:10 AM

Discussion forum it always the best, else pick the Announcement forum where you can share your view on upcoming project
regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

You don't read the rules ? Read it before join the signature campaign. You will know where you can be posted, and which post will be accepted. If you don't know it, ask Bounties Manager or ask us.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
kandarAB

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:53 AM

actually you can read it in the rules of a bounty, every bounty there must be a rule where the tread to be posted, just a reminder, usually setip bounty forbid us to post tread off topic section.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

Carefully read the rules of a specific Signature campaign that you will participate, reading and obeying the rules is the key to be successful in every bounty campaign we will partake in. But mostly you need to make the post on forums like Bitcoin, economics and altcoins.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

There are so many thread in this forum, you might be make a post in one of those thread, the point is your post must be on topic and actually good quality post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: