Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever burned some coins or tokens?  (Read 209 times)
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

I try to accumulate more coins to sell everything at a stock exchange at a good price, since the profit that I can get after selling these coins depends on it

cryptohopes

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

I have not proper knowledge on it. And i didn't face it before. What are you taking about?
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

I've never burned a token. I don't even know how to do it, and to be honest, it didn't worry me.
To list tokens to a random purse is also a bad idea. You pay Gas.
And the cost of the commission can be much more than the shit that the scammers sent you, or just an unsuccessful investment, or a useless airdrop. If it was free, then maybe some would be interested. I don't know.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

No I never burned any coined but this coin is helpful for me and this bitcoin is increasing nowadays so it’s a great news for all of us and the main thing is this orice may double after few days later and this crypto currency will lead this world and this will change the buying format so it’s great news. About these problems I think bitcoin developers must think this.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

No i can’t do anything like this. Some peoples are burn coin firstly i knew something like this. How immature people they are!
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

We all have few of those coins which just gets burned. That's why for a couple of months, I have started investing in the coins that are more secured and trustworthy. Otherwise, you only incur loss from this coins.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

I have nothing to lose if I continue to hold an specific coin. I will not burned it because I still believe that it can have value in the long run. Collecting tokens is pretty cool for me though I don't have much coin right now I still want to  hold.

I didn't do that. Sad
But I have a lot of wallet addresses forgotten, and there are some altcoin in it, which makes me feel sorry.

You burned the opportunity buddy, its sad but its ok. Try to secure your wallet this time Smiley
swam1alyona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

I did not fully understand.  Burn vsmysle keep in a purse until they depreciate Huh
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

No, I haven’t burn any coin on my own. For those coins that was airdropped to my wallet for nothing, I will just leave it in my wallet. There is no point sending coins away and pay transaction fees for that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: