Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will scam end  (Read 383 times)
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

I dont think scam will ever end in this kind of system. As long as there are people who are a willing victim, there will always be a scam. Also its human nature to be greedy. And as long as they will gain something from taking advantage of the others, they will do it. You can only avoid it by proper preparation and good decision making.
1e100

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:30:44 AM

Never, I guess.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Dear community, do you think it is worth waiting for payment and who will pay old debts. For four years I can not solve this problem after the closure of the IBM project. Gatehub, rippleteam and worldcommunitygrid send the answer to each other. How do you collect these scoundrels together, so that someone can return my XRP ? if this is real.

The scam will never ends so we need be aware all the times to keep away ourselves from scammers.In recent times more and more scammers were entered into thebcrypto field because of the anonymous currency and anyone have the freedom to create their own coins so we have to be careful while investing on ICOs.
Indeed the name of the scam may not end,
so we must always be careful and vigilant in act,
so that later we will not get screwed

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

i think scam will not be ended because as long as money is the root the evil will take advantage maybe theres a lot of people who had been greedy and they dont have conscience so that they do scams.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

It's a fact, scam can not end in the crypto world. That's why it's necessary that before investing your money, you have to do adequate research so that you wouldn't be scammed.
Though there are good people everywhere, but bad people are also very many.
So don't just follow media or anyone hyping a project. Do your own research
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

So my answer is: Never.

Scam is an integral part of the cryptoworld. As criminals in our ordinary world, like harmful microorganisms in the human body. Always and everywhere there will be those who want everything at once. And laws and punishments will solve this problem NEVER. Humanity exists more than 5000 years. Did thieves only appear 500 years ago? They have always been. They are now. They will be tomorrow.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

It's a fact, scam can not end in the crypto world. That's why it's necessary that before investing your money, you have to do adequate research so that you wouldn't be scammed.
Though there are good people everywhere, but bad people are also very many.
So don't just follow media or anyone hyping a project. Do your own research
To guess a scam or not is difficult and sometimes we have to look at references from other rankings to see ico. Therefore we have to try our own and find a lot of information about it, this is to reduce the level of scam that exists.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

The scam will end, when there is no more bad people that tried to gain wealth by cheating on other people.
That way there will be no more scam, and the world will be a safest place to live.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

Scam always survive in all the platform because peoples are expecting a quick profit so some projects are suddenly hype in the market but anytime it will failed in the market. So it is our responsibility we only choose the promising platform otherwise some peoples are cheating in some other ways.

familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

for me those things will never be ending because of the people out there who doesn't wanna play the game fair. I mean as long as the evil thoughts exist on the humanity those scams will not be ending. I believe you are getting my point from what i am coming, as long as there kinds of people who wants to take advantage of the hard earnings of the others this will be an unending cycle. I believe what we can do is to be vigilant and secure ourselves in order for them not to be successful on what they are doing.
I agree with you, so it's better when choosing something project. Look at the roadmap, the team and how well goals they make. And if you believe you have good prospects so follow the project. More thorough to avoid scam

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

It will never end even if this space becomes regulated. There are scams in every walk of life and crypto won't be any different.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

Scam will end when lost the meaning of the Scam-profit fraudulently, but unfortunately it is unlikely to happen,because money rules the world and need all,but some people do not want to earn money honestly, and are looking for ways to deceive other people to take possession of their money.

Seriously? There's some people are don't want to earn money?  I don't think so. For me personally scam will never end as long as there's people who's greedy in money and lazy people that don't want to have a noble work.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

There is no end to this bad people. Scammers will always exist as long as there are people who don't want to battle life in fair ways. Even before when crypto does not exist, scammers already everywhere. The only thing we can do for now is to avoid them.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

It will end until such time the scammers become bored by scamming everyone in crypto. I think that's the only reason to stop the scam. When there is no scammers exist scam will put to end.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

There is no concept for a bad ending that goes with us, we should only protect ourselves and not let bad come into us. We do not let the bad take advantage of us to do it. plotted for them
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

Your question is funny. YOu ask when the crime ends? From the ealry human history there was crime and will exists till the end of the world. Crypto or ICO scams or crime in cryptocurrency, will it end? as long as there are crypto communities scam will exists and will be born in new form and advance looks. So scam will exist and not scam will exist too. DOn't worry about that.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

I think scams will not end, it will always exist if the ICO does exist. Here, many greedy people are setting the scams. This is why we must learn how to reduce being scammed. It can be based on the experience and analyze the project or altcoins that we will invest or participate.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

The insults will never disappear you know why? because people are always greedily within these and also remembered the fact that there is always a bad association in society so dont expect to have a healthy community because it will prove to be someone who wants to surpass different to make them feel strong. The scam is always with us and makes sense because if this is an online job the scammer will not be lost and will end because there is always a bad guy as a scammer.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

It is true that scam will never end and this is a hard truth for the people who is investing their time, effort and money. It is just sad that even the most trusted and know campaign managers are tolerating scams and offering their work simply because they are being paid. I'm sure most of you know the managers I'm talking and it seems that one of their project will again become scam.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

It's very serious topic because scammers are very active in crypto world.and scams and scammers are not going to stop we can only defending our selfs by taking smart steps and with safety precautions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: