Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The importance of Twitter for crypto investors & enthusiasts. Crypto Currency +  (Read 135 times)
Mamaecrypto (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

For years Twitter has been on the favorite gathering spot for crypto investors and enthusiasts around the world. People gather on this social media platform for simply two reasons:

1) TO FOLLOW others and get their crypto insight
2) To BE FOLLOWED by others so that people can learn, benefit or simply enjoy your crypto insight.
Sounds simple but believe me it is extremely complex and beneficial to have a twitter account if you want to be current with the crypto tendencies.

The twitter platform is extremely rich with current and specialized content about crypto currencies and blockchain technology. You can find direct updates and news direct from the source. For example, follow Ethereum and know of every single update about the currency if you are an investor and follow Vitalik Butterin (creator of Ethereal) himself if you also happen to be a enthusiast and would like to learn more about his ideology and personal values. Don not be surprised if you do get a reply from many coin developers themselves if you make a comment that is worth the chat. And YES… expect a wave of traffic or followers if you do get a reply from one of them. 

Believe me it is truly so much fun to follow the right people in Crypto Twitter and you can learn a lot from all the fresh hot information you constantly receive in the platform. But please do watch out for scammers as they tend to lurk and often appear of popular Twitter accounts. Very easy to spot the impersonators since they do not have a blue verification mark next to their names, making sure you watch for those will keep you safe.

Now the benefits of building a twitter following can be many. As you gain followers in your twitter account few things will increase at the same ratio: Popularity, Level of Authority and Earning Potential.

Popularity is simple, the more followers the more popular your brand is and every single action you perform on twitter has a wider audience reach. In addition your level of authority in the subject matter you often tweet about increases. And people tend to trust your content over others. Lastly earning potential, there are several ways one can monetize their twitter account specially in the Crypto arena. As your number of twitter followers increases so does your price as a marketer and that is taken into account when you are advertising your own services in your twitter account or when you are promoting other projects, coins, products or companies.

So make sure to open a twitter account if you don’t happen to have one yet. If you do have one take your time to freshen it up and browse twitter for a while. You can start by following me at MamãeCrypto twitter and I will lead you in the right direction.

All my best,
Michelle Mafra
Mamaecrypto.blogspot.com

Original blog article with links: https://mamaecrypto.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-importance-of-twitter-for-crypto.html
Original Medium Article with links:https://medium.com/@mamaecrypto/the-importance-of-twitter-for-crypto-investors-enthusiasts-crypto-currency-social-medial-e30685429dab

If you get a chance and enjoyed the article visit the link above and give it a clap!

Sign up for our blog newsletter and receive the complementary MamãeCrypto SOUP for this article. In the SOUP I will be sharing with you 10 of my favorite Crypto People to follow on Twitter. From great chart analysis all the way to crypto comics. You will enjoy and will certainly benefit from MamãeCrypto's insight!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

hello Michelle, I couldn't agree more, twitter is great tool at crypto enthusiast's finger tips. tbh I think twitter is great for day to day life too, as most if not all of the public figures have twitter account. surely not everybody has facebook/instagram/pinterest etc. account. take pope as example he posted something on his facebook last time in march, but he tweets daily! obviously it is absolutely great for crypto followers as you explain in your article in great way.

my absolutely favorite function of twitter is that you can set up notifications for all accounts you follow separately. so if I have important project I want to know everything about straight away when they release info, or want to follow news outlet I just set notification alert on my iOs app up for that account and receive message  at the same time the tweet was posted. that, in my eyes, is worth gold  Grin

btw loved your article  Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
JeanOffman

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

Twitter is great tool indeed, I use it on a daily basis. Tweetdeck is a must have thought, so much functionalities. Lists are really handy to follow the other and get their insight but one of my favorite feature is the search function. I usually create columns with a #search or a @search which allow me to get noticed each time a competitor I watch is mentioned or tagged. Very helpful.
Nice article, if you're doing consultancy please PM me
Alone055

Activity: 1045
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

Unfortunately, Twitter, for many is a different thing now a days and they approach it for a completely different reason than what it actually is for.
As we all can see the increasing growth of new projects representing them with their own coins most of the times. These coins run on Ethereum blockchain and are known as ERC20 Tokens. Now the project's marketing team turns its face into the direction of this forum before all other alternatives of promoting their project. They start bounties to award people to share their project with the people they are connected with in different social media platforms. Now, that in itself is not a bad thing, but what people does is they rush themselves to get as many followers/friends as possible in a very short period of time. And that is where the correct usage of these platforms is compromised.

So, I would simply say, for what I see these days, that people gather on these social platforms for only one reasons:

1) To get enough followers to meet the requirements of the bounties. And then complete the specified tasks and enjoy a few bucks, or maybe more, I don't know.

Its harsh, but it is the truth, partly, if not complete.

jj88

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

Twitter is one of the most common channels for crypto investors to get information. Usually telegram groups and Twitter are the fastest places to get the latest investment information.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mamaecrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

hello Michelle, I couldn't agree more, twitter is great tool at crypto enthusiast's finger tips. tbh I think twitter is great for day to day life too, as most if not all of the public figures have twitter account. surely not everybody has facebook/instagram/pinterest etc. account. take pope as example he posted something on his facebook last time in march, but he tweets daily! obviously it is absolutely great for crypto followers as you explain in your article in great way.

my absolutely favorite function of twitter is that you can set up notifications for all accounts you follow separately. so if I have important project I want to know everything about straight away when they release info, or want to follow news outlet I just set notification alert on my iOs app up for that account and receive message  at the same time the tweet was posted. that, in my eyes, is worth gold  Grin

btw loved your article  Wink

So so happy you enjoyed. Just started writting, blogging and youtubing recently and I find it intimidatingbtondo it it English. portuguese is my first language. I love notifications too! There are few tweets that I certainly do not want to miss out. Thank you so much for your message.

Mamaecrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

Twitter is great tool indeed, I use it on a daily basis. Tweetdeck is a must have thought, so much functionalities. Lists are really handy to follow the other and get their insight but one of my favorite feature is the search function. I usually create columns with a #search or a @search which allow me to get noticed each time a competitor I watch is mentioned or tagged. Very helpful.
Nice article, if you're doing consultancy please PM me

I need to dive into those features. Only using the basics. So happy this thread opened up such a constructive discussion. Learning so much already from you guys. So lovely! Thank you so much

Mamaecrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

Unfortunately, Twitter, for many is a different thing now a days and they approach it for a completely different reason than what it actually is for.
As we all can see the increasing growth of new projects representing them with their own coins most of the times. These coins run on Ethereum blockchain and are known as ERC20 Tokens. Now the project's marketing team turns its face into the direction of this forum before all other alternatives of promoting their project. They start bounties to award people to share their project with the people they are connected with in different social media platforms. Now, that in itself is not a bad thing, but what people does is they rush themselves to get as many followers/friends as possible in a very short period of time. And that is where the correct usage of these platforms is compromised.

So, I would simply say, for what I see these days, that people gather on these social platforms for only one reasons:

1) To get enough followers to meet the requirements of the bounties. And then complete the specified tasks and enjoy a few bucks, or maybe more, I don't know.

Its harsh, but it is the truth, partly, if not complete.

You are right but... Not all of us! I of course would like to see my followers tomincrease but doing so very organically. 6 months and I am at 370 and beleive me I release good content and do review every project I market. Some of us are doing it well because we truly want to achieve authority and that is only built with time and efford. I think what we see here is an example of bad professionalism and that happens in every profession.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Maybe this is the reason why Twitter are now suspending accounts that violate the Twitter Rules. Primary cause are those spammy accounts who has a high frequency of tweeting and retweeting ICO posts. This maybe the downside of most bounty hunters.

It can really help spread the news of a project like a wildfire since almost of the people are now using the internet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: