Bitcoin Forum
December 06, 2016, 12:15:47 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC  (Read 205944 times)
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:55:59 PM

Now that we have BTC/EUR in Bitstamp, would be possible to order a EUR debit card?
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:45:23 PM

Anyone from Bitstamp here?

1) I wonder if it still will be possible to exchange the deposited EUR at your bank exchange rate to USD. Sometimes I don't want to trade BTC/EUR, but BTC/USD.
2) Is there another documentation for websocket than this? https://www.bitstamp.net/websocket/  because at the moment there is nothing about getting the BTC/EUR orderbook.

Mit Cointracking behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink
Testen ist kostenlos und mit dem obigen Link bekommst du 10% Rabatt auf die kostenpflichtigen Pakete. Thread                                        Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
Für instant Handel auch am Wochenende bei bitcoin.de sollte man das Fidorkonto verwenden Smiley FAQ Ref-Link: Registrieren
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:54:06 PM

Do you charge any fees for SEPA deposits or withdraws?
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:41:17 AM

Anyone from Bitstamp here?

1) I wonder if it still will be possible to exchange the deposited EUR at your bank exchange rate to USD. Sometimes I don't want to trade BTC/EUR, but BTC/USD.
2) Is there another documentation for websocket than this? https://www.bitstamp.net/websocket/  because at the moment there is nothing about getting the BTC/EUR orderbook.
I wrote to support and they told me:

1) When opening a deposit, you have the option to select in which currency (USD or EUR) you wish your funds to be credited. Once your transfer arrives it will be credited and converted (if you select a different currency).
2) Please note that all you have to do is apply: _btceur at the end. E.g.: live_trades_btceur

Mit Cointracking behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink
Testen ist kostenlos und mit dem obigen Link bekommst du 10% Rabatt auf die kostenpflichtigen Pakete. Thread                                        Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
Für instant Handel auch am Wochenende bei bitcoin.de sollte man das Fidorkonto verwenden Smiley FAQ Ref-Link: Registrieren
John999

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:51:59 PM

Will bitstamp participate to the Stellar/BTC giveaway?

https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens/

Slavec89

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:19:17 PM

Hi to everyone, I got a situation. Two weeks ago I made a withdraw from bitstamp, but instead of getting my money on the next day(As usual was), my transaction was "in proccess" for a week. After a week, I am receiving a email, telling me that they reject that transaction, and would like to close my account. Also they asked me to sell all bitcoins on my balance, so they will withdraw all money from my account to my bank account that I used last time. I have done everything, and already for a week I am waiting for my money. They stopt to answer on my letters right after I sold last bitcoins and made fiat. Now my account is closed(can't access it, I think its deleted), they don't answer on my letters, and I don't know what to think. Its a pretty huge amount of money for me, and I am starting to worry a bit. At least they could answer on letter, to avoid misunderstanding from my side.

Who had the same problem? How, and how fast it was solved? Was it solved at all? Can they keep my money? Or I will get them eventually?
Pompobit

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:52:40 AM

Hi to everyone, I got a situation. Two weeks ago I made a withdraw from bitstamp, but instead of getting my money on the next day(As usual was), my transaction was "in proccess" for a week. After a week, I am receiving a email, telling me that they reject that transaction, and would like to close my account. Also they asked me to sell all bitcoins on my balance, so they will withdraw all money from my account to my bank account that I used last time. I have done everything, and already for a week I am waiting for my money. They stopt to answer on my letters right after I sold last bitcoins and made fiat. Now my account is closed(can't access it, I think its deleted), they don't answer on my letters, and I don't know what to think. Its a pretty huge amount of money for me, and I am starting to worry a bit. At least they could answer on letter, to avoid misunderstanding from my side.

Who had the same problem? How, and how fast it was solved? Was it solved at all? Can they keep my money? Or I will get them eventually?

It sounds it's not all the story. Are you verified? Did you provide false personal info?

Anyway never happened to me, if all your deposits are legit, I'm pretty sure you'll recover your money

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs                                               
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs     
X-Blockchain DAO

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:28:10 AM

Do you charge any fees for SEPA deposits or withdraws?
in case you did not answer this by yourself:
SEPA withdrawal fee is 0.90€ (I made a withdrawal request)

leoragraves666

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:23:19 AM

It sounds it's not all the story. Are you verified? Did you provide false personal info?

Anyway never happened to me, if all your deposits are legit, I'm pretty sure you'll recover your money

There are 5 of us here doing bussines with Bitstamp last 3 years now. We have passes numerous KYC questions (which is really boring answering questions in milion ways), but we never had anything like this. Are you sure you provided real data?

PC & Mac repairs
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:17:55 PM

Any update on the situation?

Personally, I never had trouble with Bitstamp, the opposite if at all: KYC process ran into some complications, and their customer service turned out to be quite accommodating and the problem was resolved quickly.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet to use? I can highly recommend Electrum.
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: user friendly, extremely fast, and one of the safest ways to store and use your bitcoins.
Executables are available on the Electrum homepage, so you can get a Bitcoin wallet up and running on your own computer in a few minutes.
saeidza

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:25:33 AM

I'm user of Bitstamp, They are very good! I'm verified user but due to the rules they asked me too much question about my BTC my money and where is my source ! I answer them quickly and accurate but they never close my account .
They sent me my money quickly and I'm happy to use this website.
Maybe you did something wrong !
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.