Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC  (Read 231195 times)
leoragraves666

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:38:00 PM

The link to Bitstamps exchange rate is not working:
http://www.raiffeisen.si/ceniki_in_tecaji/menjalni_tecaji/2

Is it this one?
http://www.raiffeisen.si/en/pripomocki/exchange_rates/

Or have they changed the bank again?

They didn't change bank, that is the one

PC & Mac repairs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:36:00 AM

it seems that they released some fancy card today:

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-new-usd-eur-gbp-denominated-debit-card/

I'm not the one between one hundred lucky ones, I received the mail at 2AM.) looks cool anyway
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:37:36 AM

it seems that they released some fancy card today:

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-new-usd-eur-gbp-denominated-debit-card/

I'm not the one between one hundred lucky ones, I received the mail at 2AM.) looks cool anyway

Yes received me too.......Not so cool with big fees to transfer money on it, minimum 10$ per transfer.....

Read carefully the terms....(i'm not an english primary language speaking, but this is what i've understood....)

MikkisJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:55:11 PM

Did they change SEPA deposit bank again?

Now IBAN is SI56070000002199468

When did it happen? There is a news from 12th Feb 2015 about new banking details, but they don't mention IBAN nor other details.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:31:31 PM

ohh, I just received some kind of promotion - 0 fees for trading until end of the monht:) anybody else?

looks interesting:)

bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:38:43 PM

i didnt Sad must be a scam Wink
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:36:08 PM

nope nope, I just checked it in interface of bitstamp itself and it really showing 0% fee for any operation.)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:16:53 PM

nope nope, I just checked it in interface of bitstamp itself and it really showing 0% fee for any operation.)

Only until July 31st though Wink
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:14:16 PM

Only until July 31st though Wink

feel free to check screenshot 4 posts above:) ofc it is not lifetime, anyway I'm stopped daily trading before years because of weak nerves and negative impact to my health.. Tongue
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:01:35 PM

So i really go checking this thread because i got an email that bitfinex got hacked.  Roll Eyes

I dont know who wrote me this email and for what reason. It comes from info@bitstamp.com though the sender is named Bitcointalk. I checked sourcecode and an smtp was used so that explains that point. What i dont get is why someone should send me that.

Is that a common Pump and Dump Email or something like that? Contents are "Bitstamp exchange has been hacked, is possible Bitfinex! Cyber thieves have run off with about 35,000 bitcoin from Bitstamp accounts." Subject "Latest news Bitstamp".

Anyone got such email too? Dont even know if i should ask at all or if i make a troll happy now. Roll Eyes

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 09:07:26 PM

So i really go checking this thread because i got an email that bitfinex got hacked.  Roll Eyes

I dont know who wrote me this email and for what reason. It comes from info@bitstamp.com though the sender is named Bitcointalk. I checked sourcecode and an smtp was used so that explains that point. What i dont get is why someone should send me that.

Is that a common Pump and Dump Email or something like that? Contents are "Bitstamp exchange has been hacked, is possible Bitfinex! Cyber thieves have run off with about 35,000 bitcoin from Bitstamp accounts." Subject "Latest news Bitstamp".

Anyone got such email too? Dont even know if i should ask at all or if i make a troll happy now. Roll Eyes

Sounds like phishing. Were there any links in the e-mail?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 10:33:04 AM

Sounds like phishing. Were there any links in the e-mail?

Not a single one. It was a clean text email without anything more. Maybe someone tries to spread fear in order to manipulate the bitcoin price? I mean a hacked exchange usually moves the market in a big way. A hacked bitstamp would be huge. Maybe he hoped the rumour alone could move the price?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:08:03 AM

so, I just tried to withdraw USD using SEPA:

Code:
Dear XX

We regret to inform you that your withdrawal request has been rejected.

Reason:
Bitstamp has recently learned that the Raiffeisen Banking Group has adopted an internal policy regarding Bitcoin-related transfer.

The group no longer allows transfer related to Bitcoin. We have therefore cancelled your withdrawal transfer.

Please request your future bank withdrawals to an alternate bank account held in your name.

what the hell is this? my bank is not part of RB group + there is no warning on the site and I used this account before without any problems. any idea how to solve this except going to bank and create new account somewhere?
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:49:11 PM

so, I just tried to withdraw USD using SEPA:

Code:
Dear XX

We regret to inform you that your withdrawal request has been rejected.

Reason:
Bitstamp has recently learned that the Raiffeisen Banking Group has adopted an internal policy regarding Bitcoin-related transfer.

The group no longer allows transfer related to Bitcoin. We have therefore cancelled your withdrawal transfer.

Please request your future bank withdrawals to an alternate bank account held in your name.

what the hell is this? my bank is not part of RB group + there is no warning on the site and I used this account before without any problems. any idea how to solve this except going to bank and create new account somewhere?

Open an account at a bitcoin-friendly bank. I recommend fidor: https://www.fidor.de/

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:48:53 PM

Open an account at a bitcoin-friendly bank. I recommend fidor: https://www.fidor.de/

yes, but it is not a solution.

I don't want to share all my personal data with another bank company, I don't want to have another plastic card and I don't want to receive stupid letters with amazing offers to my mail.

I really don't have idea, why bitstamp taking their own customers as victims and they are not able to solve the situation professionally on b2b level and without bothering me. well, I actually bought BTC back and I'm done with them, anyway, this is just warning for any potential customers - keep in mind that they can block withdraw of your funds due to their own problems.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1557

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:06:18 PM

yes, but it is not a solution.

I don't want to share all my personal data with another bank company, I don't want to have another plastic card and I don't want to receive stupid letters with amazing offers to my mail.

I really don't have idea, why bitstamp taking their own customers as victims and they are not able to solve the situation professionally on b2b level and without bothering me. well, I actually bought BTC back and I'm done with them, anyway, this is just warning for any potential customers - keep in mind that they can block withdraw of your funds due to their own problems.

Why do you actually blame Bitstamp not the bank in this case?

Providing your bank is part of RB group (if not, let bitstamp know), there's not much Bitstamp can do about it (I don't think you realise the gap between RB and Bitstamp if you think they can sort this out on 'b2b level'). If you're not happy with your bank's policy, just switch to more friendly one.

Related reddit posts:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3d9dyw/raiffeisen_bank_declines_money_transfers_to/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3bwuwi/now_its_real_raiffeisenbank_austria_blocked_my/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

Providing your bank is part of RB group (if not, let bitstamp know), there's not much Bitstamp can do about it (I don't think you realise the gap between RB and Bitstamp if you think they can sort this out on 'b2b level'). If you're not happy with your bank's policy, just switch to more friendly one.

Related reddit posts:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3d9dyw/raiffeisen_bank_declines_money_transfers_to/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3bwuwi/now_its_real_raiffeisenbank_austria_blocked_my/

well, few facts:

1* my bank is Airbank, which is not even part of Raiffeisen Banking Group (it is part of PPF group - http://www.ppf.eu/en/companies/air-bank) - I took me literally 7 seconds to check it with google.
2* if there is problem with withdraws to one of the major bank groups in Europe, where is their official statement on web?
3* they allowed me to deposit from my bank account and rejects withdraw to same account few days later. really?

you know, I'm quite long with bitcoin and I don't care so much, as it may looks like. anyway, those small catches may demotivate average Joe's even start thinking about bitcoin. sadly, this is how it works..
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1557

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:34:43 PM

Related reddit posts:

well, few facts:

1* my bank is Airbank, which is not even part of Raiffeisen Banking Group (it is part of PPF group - http://www.ppf.eu/en/companies/air-bank) - I took me literally 7 seconds to check it with google.
2* if there is problem with withdraws to one of the major bank groups in Europe, where is their official statement on web?
3* they allowed me to deposit from my bank account and rejects withdraw to same account few days later. really?

you know, I'm quite long with bitcoin and I don't care so much, as it may looks like. anyway, those small catches may demotivate average Joe's even start thinking about bitcoin. sadly, this is how it works..

Agree. They could/should do better regarding informing people. But have you tried contacting them and point out that your bank is not part of RG group? Logically, if your deposits go through fine, there shouldn't be any issues with withdrawals (unless bank changes policy in between).

Looks like you got very lousy info from customer service.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:28:07 PM

Agree. They could/should do better regarding informing people. But have you tried contacting them and point out that your bank is not part of RG group? Logically, if your deposits go through fine, there shouldn't be any issues with withdrawals (unless bank changes policy in between).

from my point of view, before doing such action as rejecting withdraw (blocking my money on their site), they should be 200% 300% sure, that their decision is correct.

again, it is not rocket science to find out, if my bank is part of Raiffeisen Banking Group or not. they pissed me so much, that I didn't even create some stupid tickets. at least bitcoin withdraws are fine. anyway, as mentioned above, I'm done with them..
dscotese

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

I prefer evolution to revolution.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 06:06:35 PM

from my point of view, before doing such action as rejecting withdraw (blocking my money on their site), they should be 200% 300% sure, that their decision is correct.

again, it is not rocket science to find out, if my bank is part of Raiffeisen Banking Group or not. they pissed me so much, that I didn't even create some stupid tickets. at least bitcoin withdraws are fine. anyway, as mentioned above, I'm done with them..

Send this to support: "Try Airbank instead of RB group.  The account to which I asked you to deposit is actually not part of RB group anyway.  You guys must have screwed up your data somewhere."

And please keep us posted.  Even if you no longer want to withdraw, it might be worth trying just to see what happens as you push Bitstamp to make sense when they (mistakenly, we must assume) aren't making sense.

I like to provide some work at no charge to prove my valueAvoid supporting terrorism!
Satoshi Nakamoto: "He ought to find it more profitable to play by the rules."
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: