Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCRIPT GENIUS WANTED for ALT COIN PARTNERSHIP [Click Thread To View Coins!!!]  (Read 3505 times)
funkycoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:45:03 PM

CaptEmulation

Many thanks for you very interesting and thought provoking in-put. You are absolutely right in that my strengths are on the branding and creative side and it is the reason why I want to team up with an experienced DEV to tackle the issues you have outlined in partnership with me. Ideally I am looking for a DEV who is inspired by my ideas and can see they are worth working on in parallel to their other projects. I understand your concerns but these are actually issues I want the DEV to guide me on. This post is about finding a DEV who sees the projects as interesting and challenging.

Are you a DEV yourself or would you be so kind as to make a personal introduction to one so I can present my ideas.

Again, thank you for taking time to outline your concerns. This is steep learning curve for me and all in=put is appreciated,

rgds,
steve
nahallacman

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:42:31 PM

I have a decent idea for using a coin pegged straight to a fiat currency. Do one of these concurrent transactions with the bitcoin client type of coins and keep all the ledgers in there exclusively. This is a bit rough and may have already been mentioned but I believe that is the only way you can really get away with making a coin without giving people something to mine.
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

Why can't people just use Bitcoin instead of all these coins? I don't understand why we need to own all different coins for all kinds of niches.

because its too damn expensive..
and holders who don't need to cash out - hold
and most who saw how genius it is only recently - can't buy in..

it's probably open source for a reason :-)
JonnyBravo

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Owlmeister

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 04:48:08 PM

Hey, I have the skills you're looking for. Email support@l8.lv if you want to chat.

Operator of the L8 site family, featuring classic Roulette, Blackjack, Video Poker, Dice and more on your favourite altcoins (CLOAK, DOGE, LTC and more)
Terminator3018

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:34:24 PM

Same here , please send me through pm your skype address so I'll add you and we can talk about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: