Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018 - forecasts, opinions  (Read 199 times)
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

From investment point of view i will still support the top ones like bitcoin, ethereum and xrp because in my opinion all these are here to stay and long term view is bullish, by the end of the year i also expect these to grow 2-3x from current price levels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armakarisma

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

we are facing a tough year in 2018, but I think there are still some very good and promising projects, one of which is online.io, they offer a very good and rational concept

Rich Richi

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

Stellar (XLM)

XLM is built on the same technology as Ripple, and the main developer from the same company. But there is the main difference - stellar decentralized, unlike his brother. That is why it is sometimes called "the killer drives ripple".

Another very important argument in favor of stellar:
There is a restrictive contract, according to which the parties with large amounts of lumens can not sell them for 5 years.

Buy it is not so easy. I buy it at No. 1 in the world of Binance. But the fact is that there buy for the normal money is impossible. You can buy only for bitcoins or esters. Therefore, on Binance you need to" log in " with your BTC. In this scenario, the best option is to buy bitcoins on Advaces in dollars (for purchases of the address must be specified directly from Binance, for this you first need to register there).

another beauty of these currencies in this is-when they begin to be added to all new exchanges, on such news they are further expensive. Therefore, it is advantageous to buy at a time when you can buy literally in two or three places. This is the time Stellar is going through.

The price at the time — 0.22$

my forecast for the end of 2018-a minimum of $4 Roll Eyes

Goldman Sachs forecasts do not add optimism. Analysts of this financial conglomerate are convinced that the bitcoin rate will continue its downward movement. They are also calm about the global financial system — according to their estimates, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is only 0.3% of global GDP.That would coin reached such a level, need that would shrunk the correction.
Rich Richi

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

From investment point of view i will still support the top ones like bitcoin, ethereum and xrp because in my opinion all these are here to stay and long term view is bullish, by the end of the year i also expect these to grow 2-3x from current price levels.
Not only negative news was saturated with the outgoing week. So, on Friday, August 3, it became known that the parent company of the new York stock exchange (NYSE) and one of the world's largest financial corporations Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) are working to create a platform Bakkt. Bakkt will allow users and institutional investors to buy, sell and store digital assets in the global ecosystem. Giants such as Microsoft, Starbucks and the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) are also involved in the creation of the new platform. Ecosystem Bacct will include regulated at the Federal level, stock exchange, custodian services, apps for merchants and users. The first crypto asset in the listing of the new platform will be bitcoin, which will be traded in pairs with the Fiat currency. In addition, in November of this year, ICE plans to launch a supply of futures for bitcoin, which includes Calculations with the underlying asset, and not the monetary equivalent (as in the case of CME or CBOE). Soon it became known that the famous coffee network Starbucks will offer customers the opportunity to buy a favorite drink for bitcoins. In this case, the cryptocurrency will be automatically converted to Fiat at the time of payment.This once again suggests that coins such as bitcoin and Ethereum will grow several times.
JaekRock

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

I like the prospects of Ravencoin.  Should be able to break into the Top 100 over the next 2 or 3 months (150's now), but the real magic will happen late October through the rest of the year.  Mainnet launches 10/31, T-zero should launch in Q4, security token/exchange market may get hot quick, and the coin still isn't trading on many exchanges (or any big ones, really), so there are other opportunities there.

Right now RVN is $0.023
End of year I'm predicting $0.20

I'm also predicting a lot of bullish calls in this thread and very few to materialize as predicted.  Wink  Invest at your own risk and be smart!

Just checking back through some old posts...this looks pretty solid still.  RVN is on a crazy roll, and the dev team killed it with the asset integration into the wallet (and mobile wallets).  Create a tokenized asset in seconds from your phone.  Just need the exchanges to start launching now in Q4/Q1....RVN's ready for it!
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

in the middle of the year it was very difficult to find projects for investment. maybe this is just an estimation because none of them know it because the price of sesang goes up and down in the low market
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: