Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign?  (Read 2913 times)
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

To find a good campaign in the virtual world, we follow the emerging projects on the bounty platform sites. We investigate them and communicate with the founders through the telegram to realize their participation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

I check the number of participants in telegram group. Number of followers in twitter and the rank of the ICO in some ranking sites like icobench.com. By that way we can filter some good projects. But not always.
AlGovorov

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

I use a rating table sometimes if I have doubts, for example. If not, then look at the road map to the developers punch.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

I would listen to a news and to my friends, what they will say, usually, when great bounty appears, everybody would know fast!
Agree that whenever a great bounty appears everybody would know fast but it does not guarantee to be a successful project. I tend to believe that finding a good campaign need some luck because there is no formula in finding one.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

It is very difficult. Ones the bounty on icobench or youtube, it is almost finished. Especially true for the signature campaign, one which closes first. Try to see what top members do, they have some experience. If bounty participants don't include at least one legendary or hero, this might be a crap project.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

make sure you always have to read it and analyze it. this should be a habit of knowing the assessment on a bounty project. and this is the same as when you want to try to invest. so I suggest. Expand your knowledge through reading in this forum
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

For me a good bounty campaign comes just from a good project. So as the same as you want to invest in a initial coin offering, you should do the same researches about those project. Because what you want with a bounty campaign when the project will clearly fail? So you have to more focus on the project then on the bounty rewards!
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

This is a everyday ballot. But it all upon be contingent on a further deluxe enquiry of the beetle and a minor scrap of lot according to you.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

Thanks in advance.
Before you choose a bounty campaign. These are the qualities you should watch out for.
1. The uniqueness of the project i.e what kind of solution they intend to bring to the blockchain
2. The pool, i.e if it a big pool for you to be well rewarded at the end of the campaign
3. The manager of the bounty, he must be responsive, in case you have issues to solve.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

1. Join only those bounties that are legit, with real plan and background / business.
2. Rely to those trusted campaign managers.
3. This is just optional, there are bounties that have a trusted escrow and that gives assurance to the participants that you'll surely get paid.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

I usually look at websites like icobench and icorating. If I can't find anything good or I can't look for a bounty campaign that is not too crowded, I visit profiles of trusted campaign managers and take a look at the campaigns they are managing. That's my personal way of finding a bounty campaign to participate. We all have different ways.

aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

Thanks in advance.

Check the campaign manager, if he is a trusted manager here then the project will likely very profitable, if the manager is part of the team, then look if it is a legit project, do not join a very long campaign and always check for the spreadsheet, it might end like blocklancer a shit campaign where participants only got pennies for a very long campaign.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

The first thing I do is look who manage the bounty. And then read all the thread, whitepaper, the rules, bounty pool, point by point, I check all of this. Because I think, the best managers that handle bounty can make the bounty success.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

Thanks in advance.
There are lot of bounty campaign we can find in this forum but some of them are successful and the other one is a huge scam so in choosing the right one we have to put extra careful. Always look and read the whitepaper and tthe roadmap projects, and always check the  identity or popularity of the bounty manager, the purpose of the project, telegram channel, twitter and facebook and make sure it has many members.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Thanks in advance.
firts i look on bounty list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit?usp=drivesdk

after that I check one by one from the list, there is complete how much allocation bounty, manager etc.
usually I choose a good manager and big allocation/reward.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Thanks in advance.

I always try to research it before joining the campaign. each manager always provides accurate information when the campaign is in the title. so I guess you can see and read it and review it with other campaigns. then you decide.

Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Know their roadmap if its good and read their whitepaper and theres more if the manager is trusted then that was a good bounty.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

i dont have any trick or special observe of how to search a godd bounty, im just joined bounty as much as i can neither it good or not, its simple sir, but maybe it wasted a lot of time. Grin

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

I usually look for high-rated projects on the site https://icobench.com/icos after which I look on the Internet if these projects have a bounty campaign. This is very convenient, I advise!
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Up until now, I still can't makes 100% perfect choice on a good bounty campaign, since everytime we say that, this campaign is good, but reality said different way.
So right now I just choose the one that fit in my feeling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: