Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How should a world government look like  (Read 217 times)
Mojo2012 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Hi guys,

I am a big fan of democracy and wonder if it could work if the whole world would be united in one giant union.
Would such a government consisting of more than 100 nations even be able to act anymore?

I think to be able to effectivly rule, there is a need for a few people who have real power, like the roman triumphirate, At least for the administration. They should be elected for a few years, maybe for a lifetime. But the parliament should be able to unseat them.

Seperation of power is necessary to imho.

What are your opinions on that? How do you imagine such a government?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

People of different countries and cultures have such different needs at the moment that I don't think a world government would be very effective. In the future if things are more uniform we might benefit from a government like the United States (with countries being like the states in this case),but that time is a long way off.
JumpHIGH

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

No matter how good we have think about what should the world looks like and whatever, we couldn't change the leadership of the world. As a matter of fact, recently North Korean Leader and South Korean leader had a peaceful talk. New world history that seems impossible to happen but the world were witness about what had happened already.

Even we built a very secure palace if the enemy that we face is from outside and mostly inside that we think we manage the place so secure. There are things that uncontrollable.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
Merited by mrcash02 (1)

You sound like Obama, Soros, The EU, the Clintons, the Rothschilds, and all the others promoting global eugenics and servitude. Thankfully public opinion is resisting this at last. Brexit, the election of Donald Trump, and similar events are evidence that we may return to sanity.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

You can only implement a system like that by imposing and forcing it to people. There isn't anything about democracy on this plan. It's just a way to erase the history and the local cultures of the nations. It's an atempt to "equalize" people in a way everyone will become mediocre and standardized, the humanity would lose its enchantment and originality.

Of course only a small group (the leaders) would live outside this insanity, enjoying confort and wealthy in a private space, ruling the chaotic world as an unified nation.

You sound like Obama, Soros, The EU, the Clintons, the Rothschilds, and all the others promoting global eugenics and servitude. Thankfully public opinion is resisting this at last. Brexit, the election of Donald Trump, and similar events are evidence that we may return to sanity.

I'm also proud people are resisting to these ideas even more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

I might get interested in a world gov that did nothing but have secret agents that went out on missions to take care of people and entities that wanted or worked toward world government.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

I do not think that Brexit will lead to something good, economically it is not beneficial to Great Britain is politics. Some British lawmakers want a complete break-up of ties with Europe, others hope to maintain a deep relationship that would leave Britain in the overall economic market, but outside political structures and without the right to vote about what the EU will decide.
Mojo2012 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

I don‘t think a world government would automatically lead to a totalitarian state that just serves its rulers. I think of it alittle bit like the galactic republic in star wars. Just one big council, like the UN is today, only with actual power. I also don‘s see how this would lead to extinction of local culture and creation of mediocre men. This could happen though, but it happens also today.
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

if my opinion is something that is not possible, every human being created by god have their own desires are different, let the world make one, in the family alone, there must be differences and each have their own opinion, what if it happens in a country that just one government, which must be troublesome and very difficult in its arrangement, this is my opinion on this matter
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

Hi guys,

I am a big fan of democracy and wonder if it could work if the whole world would be united in one giant union.
Would such a government consisting of more than 100 nations even be able to act anymore?

I think to be able to effectivly rule, there is a need for a few people who have real power, like the roman triumphirate, At least for the administration. They should be elected for a few years, maybe for a lifetime. But the parliament should be able to unseat them.

the world united as one state with one government would basically look like the usa today,

it would have a capitalist elite that would controll the money and the labouring money earning cattle that wants that world state, and pays with their work a huge price for it. they would systematically lose substance btw. as every power greedy person would try to become part of the capitalist elite, living of the work of the other.

societies tend not to be unified for quite a while this way, as they tend to need external forces to be this way,

but you could also illude yourself by becoming a citizen of the world by working for the money of the world bank, which trust in the end will enrich the banksters in the world bank in the first place.

i would only join such a world state if i would be allowed to be capitalist in that state.

regards

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

I honestly do not have much knowledge about different types of government and how every system works. But I can talk about a concept of world government that I think would work better. I don't know what type of government it is or is it already existing or nonexistent type of government but what I know is that it should be transparent, open for everyone - that means every sector and group of people in the society must have a representative to hold a power, it must also fair and equal when it comes to power, independent to each other, and people could vote whom they want to have a seat in the government.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

If there is one leader in each country, he is not the whole country's power in his hand. Later he was able to run the country. And he is elected by the people and the public likes him. But a leader has to spend a lot of intelligence to run a country. Then he could manage the country well. But the country has more contribution to the country's well-being.
It’s actually very simple each country will vote for their leader and when all the leaders have been selected they then vote for the overall candidate to lead the entire world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
barrett_fire

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

Hi guys,

I think there are definitely people high up that would like to have a world government. I heard that a North American Union could be the start of something like that. I definitely think that one world government is a bad idea. It would give too much power to a small group of people. Every region and country has their own problems and concerns. There's no way that some group of people in one place in the world could care for the problems of all people in the world. They would be far too distant. I'm sure there would also be many countries against it. How would you get those countries "in line"? By force?
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

A government should be 'for the people, by the people and to the people' I know that some people hate democracy but democracy is the best form of governance. You should look at the countries where dictatorship is ruling. We should be thankful that such governance is not in place.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

A government should be 'for the people, by the people and to the people' I know that some people hate democracy but democracy is the best form of governance. You should look at the countries where dictatorship is ruling. We should be thankful that such governance is not in place.

It's not the best. It has its downsides. Its main downside is that everyone is treated equal and we all know that people aren't equal. Some are smart and some are dumb and guess what, there's always more dumb ones than smart ones. Do the math, in a democracy the smart ones are being ruled by the dumb ones.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

This will give you an idea of what a "world government" will look like.

ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

Hi guys,

Democracy is  best for every country but politicians use  democracy in wrong way  for their corruption and bad governance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: