Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BURST to $1 when?  (Read 1903 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

Given the utter shitcoins Kraken is already trading, I wonder why they aren't listing BURST yet.  Wink
On BTC-e you get banned from the trollbox for mentioning BURST even.  Roll Eyes
Wait, i didn't understand this as a fact, is this is a joke or what?

It was not meant as a joke - what is ambiguous about what I said?

I didn't mean to say BURST being a shitcoin if that's what you are referring to.
I just meant that there are e.g. on Kraken coins I'd see as being more shitcoins than BURST.

And the BTC-e trollbox ban if you mention BURST is fact. (despite them having NVC and DASH)

That's absolutely rediculous. The Burst team must have done something to piss off those exchanges. I don't understand why they would drop a ban on someone just for mentioning Burst. Maybe they've just had too many requests to add it? But if that's the case, why wouldn't you want to add it and collect fees off of the trading of it? It just makes no sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rico666 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 06:44:13 AM

That's absolutely rediculous. The Burst team must have done something to piss off those exchanges. I don't understand why they would drop a ban on someone just for mentioning Burst. Maybe they've just had too many requests to add it? But if that's the case, why wouldn't you want to add it and collect fees off of the trading of it? It just makes no sense.

Oh that. I don't think "BURST team" pissed off BTC-e staff.

2 years ago you got banned for mentioning Doge or Harry Potter having AIDS. I think it's BTC-e specific.  Wink

On the other hand I believe BURST should be on Kraken, although I have no idea what the decision process @Kraken for integrating a new coin may be. Maybe they are now more careful after the DAO desaster.

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:11:43 AM

Prepare to be quoted for future reference.  Wink

Almost "Year 1" and we are still so far from the target. But Burst is better than its condition one year ago. Ty rico666 and the PoCC. I hope the next time I quote this Burst will be trading by more that $1.
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

Not until the market goes bullish again tbh.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

I think that in the near future the BURST Crypto currency will not reach the $ 1 rate. Although I can say, I'm sure that this coin will not reach this rate even after 1-2 years.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

Coins that are easy to mine or have some unique mining structure usually retain value.  Burst seems to be like that, although I have to admit that I haven't been following it for a while.  Bitradio lets you mine coins by listening to one of, I think, hundreds of streaming radio stations.  The low entry higher percentage POS coins that I've been following for a while have all done well, except a few that either had no dev stand up, or a team that wasn't really doing much.  But even those might change. 

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

Prepare to be quoted for future reference.  Wink

Almost "Year 1" and we are still so far from the target. But Burst is better than its condition one year ago. Ty rico666 and the PoCC. I hope the next time I quote this Burst will be trading by more that $1.

It is interesting that we don't see some more coins with Proof of Capacity algo. I mean, is there even one more besides BURST?

I am not trying to bash it but can someone explain to me what is the point of burst? and why should I buy it?
the fact that you can mine it with HDD instead of cpu or gpu is cool but that's all it is and I don't think cool is enough,
I don't see anything that the coin itself have to provide!

Being a "Bitcoin Early Adopter and Proponent" myself, I'm actually getting more and more convinced that PoW "isn't it". You cannot have a crypto of global relevance whose supply is controlled by energy cost and whose only competitive parameters are energy-bound (i.e. how much energy you have at your fingertips and it's price, how efficiently you can turn it into hashes).

Proof of Stake doesn't convince me, because that - in fact - is a stakeholder party: You have some - you get some. You have nothing - you get nothing.

In PoS-based cryptocurrencies the creator of the next block is chosen in a deterministic way, and the chance that an account is chosen depends on its wealth.

Energy-wise, PoC is reasonable and not a plutocracy/oligarchy vehicle such as PoS. BURST - much alike Bitcoin - is the first mover here.
Sure, it has it's problems and faults and other things I don't like. Like shitty software (I actually believe the software devs for BURST are plagued by autism so "shitty" definition here means brilliant on the conceptual level, abysmal shitty on the robustness, security and user experience level). It's can be considered effectively "pre-mined", because it's distribution really favored early adopters way beyond reasonable bounds.

Still, BURST today - while going into it's 3rd year - has nothing to be ashamed of if you compare it with a 3-year old Bitcoin.

I'm not sure PoC is the answer to bitcoin PoW monopolized by chinese farms with cheap energy. I mean if BURST would become more popular and valuable, we would instantly see huge HDD farms, with PetaBytes of capacity, mining it.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

I do not know this project well, but it does not look like it reaches $ 1 quickly. The more that ATH was about $ 0.10. It this project developed since then so much that there are grounds to believe that price will rise so much?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:28:57 PM by DonTsTop

I think it should be able to reach this amount in the next 2years or even towards the end of next year. It is a good crypto and gradually if it gains more popularity and more people invest big into it, then it can help increase the price it is presently, it was once above $1.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Never, the inflation of it and the possibility to create the coins infinitely will never push the price up that high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

I think it should be able to reach this amount in the next 2years or even towards the end of next year. I is a good crypto and gradually if it gains more popularity and more people invest big into it, then it can help increase the price it id presently.
I think it will take long term so we do not predict the approximate prediction also because many projects are comes in every month but few projects only succeed in future so this is not attract to me but Current status is positive in Crypto market. May be 2020 this will hit 1 USD or it will hit 0.1 USD so know the next year result.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Burst to $1 in 2100 if it will be able to survive for the next 82 years  Smiley it is impossible to me while there are better competitors, it can be $0.1 again only with a hype.

darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Burst never hit 1$. It has too many competitors with a better team and bigger community.  Unfortunately, it has no value for 1$ per coin...
pinkflower

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

Burst never hit 1$. It has too many competitors with a better team and bigger community.  Unfortunately, it has no value for 1$ per coin...
Burst to $1 in 2100 if it will be able to survive for the next 82 years  Smiley it is impossible to me while there are better competitors, it can be $0.1 again only with a hype.

We shall see. I marked your posts as a reminder on June, 2019. Burst postDymaxion will be challenging the top 10 coins in market value. Dont tell me I didnt try to convince you.
pinkflower

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

Prepare to be quoted for future reference.  Wink

rico666, how confident are you after one year of developing Burst and its virtually still on the same spot in the market value as last year. Was it a naive approach to think that if you build it they automatically will come? How many more years would it take to reach the $1.00 target in your estimation?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: