Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The beginning of bitcoin  (Read 663 times)
cryptoknows (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

Hello  Smiley
Who can fairly briefly and intelligibly, explain how the bitcoin was born and how was its network launched?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nqapdkdq

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

You can look for the previous post in the miner's section, where there may be better answers.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

Hello  Smiley
Who can fairly briefly and intelligibly, explain how the bitcoin was born and how was its network launched?
You can do a research about this and that's better!

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
cryptoknows (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Hello  Smiley
You can do a research about this and that's better!
I've tried, too much extraneous information, or absolutely incorrect. Therefore I decided to ask for help from people more competent in this matter.
hogriderr

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

History Bitcoin started when one of the Cryptocurrency (Crypto Crypto) was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 Bitcoin is electronic money.
shakil77

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin who is anonymous person in the world.now day by day it is spared all over the world.
Diki Santo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

early bitcoin in 2009, the first person using satoshi nakamoto
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

I think almost every information you will get will point towards satoshi nakamoto and certainly towards 2009. It is digital money, decentralized, pseudononymous etc.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

Hello  Smiley

Seeing as how no one has posted a sufficient response yet, ill throw in my 2 sats. It all started when Satoshi Nakamoto sent out his vision of Bitcoin to the cryptography mailing list back in 2008. Then on Jan 3, 2009, Bitcoin was launched from the genesis block known as block 0. Satoshi Nakamoto himself mined the genesis block and this is where the very first 50 Bitcoin came from. He continued to mine and from that point forward its all history.

It is really interesting to read his email correspondence back in 2008, and I encourage anyone who is interested in this matter to check out: https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org. It has a list of his early email correspondence and some other interesting tidbits.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

You want to now about bitcoins https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin check that like you will know about what is bitcoin and how is Begin and more info.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 06:32:50 PM by franky1

a guy using a pseudonym satoshi nakamoto was for years interested in digital decentralisd money. many people were interested in it. they were part of a cypherpunks group and other computer/economy/crpytographic inquisitive groups but each of them had no real good way of making a currency digitally that could not be counterfeited or duplicated, stolen, defrauded in someway.

but satoshi nakamoto solved the puzzle that eluded lots of people for years. satoshi brought together idea's and concepts of other people and also added in his own methodology and his own features and code and maths ... and, well beauty.
https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/1/
after a few conversations satoshi really pushed forward making the code
https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/13/

and thus the bitcoin code came about.

he initially deployed his code across a few servers so that a few nodes were talking to each other and he could privately test and boot up the genesis block..
and then he made a public release statement to let others join the network and asking others to help him continue developing and bug fix/test and grow the innovation/revolutionary new protocol

https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/16/

within a week there was hal finney, and sirius joining him. within a few months there were a dozen, by the end of the year there were more and by the time satoshi stepped back there were a few hundred people. and it just kept growing

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

the briefest? Satoshi created Bitcoin - a cryptocurrency and people are craving about it in next 10 years
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

Watch some documentaries on the matter, the most notable that I know of are Banking on Bitcoin (2016 and likely on Netflix) and Bitcoin: Beyond the bubble (on Youtube). There are more of course but these two should give you all the basic information.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

To be fair he stepped away when the CIA wanted to talk and was setting up a meeting with Gavin. I still to this day think he decided to delete his keys and wife his machine as he thought the CIA would tell him to put a backdoor in or face accessory charges for each silk road transaction.

nah. he was getting a headache from many people asking him to go in different directions and asking him for permission.
at code level.. he said he didnt have the time or patience to maintain and audit everyones varied githubs
at social.level.. he didnt want to be the leader deciding if wikileaks or cia got interested or not. yea he had his own opinions. but he didnt want to be a leader/permission giver.. he beleived no one should own/lead bitcoin

even after not being the go to guy in late 2010 in the forums. he was still talking and brain storming with peopl individually and privately, still helping out.  but letting people just handle it themselves and take it any direction they pleased. as he believed the consensus mechanism itself would work as the decider (the voting system) for what new features get added and which dont prosper

as for the private keys.
back in 2009 bitcoin had no value so to him when he recompiled new clients he didnt have a priority to kep backing up the wallet so just lt the client make a new wallet. thus over writing the previous.. i think it was more so not bothering to keep backups of wallets.. and not so much about going on a crazed destroy everything rampage.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

What I know about bitcoin is that. Bitcoin is born since 2008. Since then bitcoin is running at its own pace. It is basically coming through online.
cryptoknows (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

Many thanks to everyone who answered my question, received the necessary information about the launch of the first cryptocurrency. I hope that the followers of Satoshi will become will only grow  Smiley
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

Hello  Smiley
Bitcoin is created by unknown person or group of people last 2009.the creator of this was popularity known as Satoshi Nakamoto,where it came from japan.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

I believe this short read will help you to find your answer about the invention of Bitcoin
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/what-is-bitcoin/

Also, their Trading Course is very good for average people to get into Bitcoin
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bitcointrading/
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:20:27 AM

BTC was born in 2008, a network ID in the hearing of the encryption punk BBS has released its own encryption currency assumption, this time the encryption currency at a point in time, the mature technology, it was born, so it is the underlying technology of the birth of chain block. Later satoshi nakamoto published the BTC white paper.

BTC is born after a long time, are only a few people know that blocks the astute dug up in creation, and continue to dig for a period of time, produced the first batch of BTC, and he gave the concept of the block chain transmission to more people.
hannahwaston96

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:27:55 AM

What I know about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is created since 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency without any intervention from government or authorities.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: