Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 670 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Is crypto mining more profitable than getting tokens from bounty campaigns?

If you want to invest in mining make sure that you will have the guts on spending money and you can wait for the ROI. For me it is better to join bounty rather than spending too much for having a mining pc that has also a low return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

I think that such comparisons are not exactly right because these services can be used together, I think that you should not lose your profit, because today there is such an opportunity

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

i think both of them are ok and reliable but when it comes to these cases one must make some kind of analysis in order for one to note what to do or in which direction to head to. mining comes with some responsibility that requires finance and logistics, but bounty only requires time. you can chose which is better option of you. thanks

nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

If you have lots of free time with high ranked forum account for signature campaign and active on social bounty campaign I think participating bounty campaign will gives more earning. Since mining requires you to pay electricity bill and to buy & maintain the mining devices.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

I prefer crypto mining, because I dont have alot of time to participate in bounty campaign.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Certainly bounty campaign. I think that in the crypt this is the most stable income because you do not need to invest your money, and for mining, you need to invest a lot in equipment.
sctnygli

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

I think mining is a more profitable industry, but you need to invest a lot of money in digging, and you need stable and cheap electricity as support. Maybe we should all consider entering the mining industry instead of doing these boring transactions every day.
pademola

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:49:48 PM

bounty campaign for me is the most profitable because if you are active on social media and have enough time, bounty is the best to earn. and also mining requires a lot of things and bounty only requires your time
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

Between mining and bounty, depending on which coin is working on. The determining is the price at the time of sale.
For mining requires a lot of money, while for bounty requires only patience and perseverance
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

If you want to mine crypto, you need to invest a lot of money, and for me it is just not worth to put the effort, as there are mining farms, with much better conditions, like electricity price. If you have time for it, you can do bounties, while just doing your regular things, like enjoying the forums.

marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Verasity is a disruptive Video Sharing platform designed to change the existing online video ecosystem. New Expert Advisors Join Verasity: Meet SangJin Hong and Christopher Keshian

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

There's a large difference with these two.
Mining needs a lot of capital to make a super computer that can do the job. While with bounty you just need to be better with your writing skills or typing skills, could also be translations.
I would not compare the two for there are not really connected. That is money versus effort and bounty hunters tend to be online everyday just so they could be updated.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Cryptos mining will ask you for some money to invest in it when you're trying to buy some hardwares but with bounty campaigns, you actually don't need to invest anything without your accounts and your efforts.
it's mean crypto mining more risky than bounties
but crypto mining is  very simple working, just turn on then wait Cheesy
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

Personally, I think, If you have a high ranking as a senior member. You will get many benefits.
So if you have an initial capital, then I suggest you invest in the digital currency market, which is more profitable.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

I think it is more convinient and easier to participate in bounty campaigns that to do minning as it consumes a lot of time and resources to get involved. Unlike bounties that gives you access to hold coin without necessarily using your money to get them, minning does not.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

I think mine is much bigger fortune but it takes big capital also to mine with satisfactory result, while for bounty campaign takes a long time according to Ico nets so we have to be patient.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:27:44 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 09:40:31 PM by bandungan

mining is profitable but we have to prepare big fund for all equipments, i think now bounty also give profit without us expend big capital. so I would recommend a bounty campaign for a beginner's job rather than mining.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

mining need a big capital but you can't get a lot of profit instanly but to join bounty you do not need capital, you just need work hard and knowledge related about crypto currency. if you want to know which of them is more profitable, of course you can try the both of them but for me join bounty is more profitable than mining because I don't have much money to start mining.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

I would go for bounty campaigns. I say that because it's just too advanced for me to do mining. Also, I don't have the capital to set up mining rigs whether via phones or via computers that can be profitable. Nowadays, the difficulty of mining cryptocurrencies has double from where it was before, and so, it won't be as affective to just have one rig. The amount of capital that you need to just build one is already that much, not to mention all the other factors you need to consider to keep it running, are rather costly as well.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Yasman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

I would go for bounty campaigns. I say that because it's just too advanced for me to do mining. Also, I don't have the capital to set up mining rigs whether via phones or via computers that can be profitable. Nowadays, the difficulty of mining cryptocurrencies has double from where it was before, and so, it won't be as affective to just have one rig. The amount of capital that you need to just build one is already that much, not to mention all the other factors you need to consider to keep it running, are rather costly as well.
I would do the campaigns as well. There is not much people that want to mine coins because there is no other method to making a lot of points through researching the coin when doing a campaign. Mining IS highly competitive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: