Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs of 2018?  (Read 544 times)
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

What ICOs are you guys looking at for the latter half of 2018?

Also which ones do you see hitting exchanges soon and doing well?
Bubbletone and open platform token. Both have very big communities behind it. They will be doing well just like zilliqa and ontology. But the market doesn't look good right now. If they are hitting exchange site right now and there will be only short hype for both of tokens. You should take a look on both of icos.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

phantasma - sentinel protocol - qurkchain - edenchain - NeonExchange (DEX) - Dav network - Atonomi - nOS
there are my picks & best hopes for 2018. im pretty Sure NEX will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & nOS will be good.
Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

I think it will look more confident, as now it is of course not bad, but still need a goal I think they have not reached and have to go, and I think they got it all to prove in life.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

everyone responded with high confidence, but I was hesitant because there are so many ICOs that just spread their false promises. and only one of my suggestions, if you intend to invest in ICO project then you should do your own research especially on whitepaper and also team.

lmodric

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

I think a lot of potential ico for the year 2018 only we see from the experience of the team that handles the ICO because it is very influential to the development of ICO itself.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Undoubtedly, ICO is a good choice.  You can make forecasts for everyone  .  But whatever I choose, I am scrambling on certain criteria.  The main things for me are: trust in the company, publicity of people, faith in their idea, my own opinion about the relevance of the project.  At this time, Paytomat was singled out for itself.  If someone suddenly becomes interested, then more can be found in their telegrams chat
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

I really like ICO Acorn Collective. Collected at the stage of presale 5kk$, the beginning of the ICO on may 26. After the ICO, the token will be on HitBTC and Bancor. In General, the guys know their stuff.
yes I agree with you, that way it will ease the sale, and can boost the market price.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

I really like ICO Acorn Collective. Collected at the stage of presale 5kk$, the beginning of the ICO on may 26. After the ICO, the token will be on HitBTC and Bancor. In General, the guys know their stuff.
Today wrote about this project in icodrops. They have a professional team, especially lawyers, almost all from Britain. I think can invest there.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

phantasma - sentinel protocol - qurkchain - edenchain - NeonExchange (DEX) - Dav network - Atonomi - nOS
there are my picks & best hopes for 2018. im pretty Sure NEX will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & nOS will be good.
Hey. I fully share your choice! In all these projects I plan to become an investor, except for the Dav Web project. You were able to get on the white list of the Phantasma project? do not forget that the sale will begin on May 22

kajin (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

Actually I paying attention in ORBIS bounty project, i currently participate in signature campaign.
Honestly the way that I choosing an ICO is look for the team their partners and the most trusted bounty manager, that's my way to find an ICO and fortunately I haven't been encounter an scam project.

If you're looking for team and partners I think you would like FIC Network. They used to do a bounty (not anymore), but their ICO just finished (about 8k ETH reached, very small cap with huge upside imo)

Just to list a few of their partners:
BoostVC (accelerator program)
StartUp Bootcamp
Bialla Venture Partners
Ben Franklin Tech (startup funding)
WilmerHale (law)
NewBlock Capital (hedge fund)
BlockVis
MCCAIN (global ad agency)
poorgrammer

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

quarkchain will be big imo. just see what ZIL, the only other sharding project, did upon listing.

If you're looking for team and partners I think you would like FIC Network. They used to do a bounty (not anymore), but their ICO just finished (about 8k ETH reached, very small cap with huge upside imo)

Just to list a few of their partners:
BoostVC (accelerator program)
StartUp Bootcamp
Bialla Venture Partners
Ben Franklin Tech (startup funding)
WilmerHale (law)
NewBlock Capital (hedge fund)
BlockVis
MCCAIN (global ad agency)

i think i spoke to you in another thread about FIC, im more intersted now.. what is the purpose of their token? not all blockchains need tokens and since this is used by institutions mainnly why will they utilize such a coin? where is its value derived?
kajin (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

FIC's token will derive value from issuance, servicing, trading, and redemption of financial instruments. It is used in every aspect of the asset's lifecycle from beginning to end!

The value will be demand driven, basically. The more information stored in the network, the more activity in FIC Network, and thus the more demand for the tokens.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

ICOs of 2018 do not do well at all, it seems like ico season for both investors and bounty hunters ended in 2017 with the coming of lots of scammers and people want a piece from the cake as you can see from forum stats.

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

I really like your list(so far whitelisted for sentinel, nex, atonomi, eden and waiting for quark) . Would like to add few more to the above list
Pchain
sparkster
certik
sovrin
hypernet

anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

look at the signature I use, beaxy. beaxy is an exchange for all your cryptocurrency trading needs and will allow trading in crypto and fiat currencies. if you are interested, take your time to research it.
Many predict that beaxy will be a major exchange rival such as binnace and bittrex.
ICO will start 3 days ahead I will see how many sales earned within a week.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

don't really like any of the icos atm, will do bigbom for a flip tho and prolly imusify

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

Hey. I fully share your choice! In all these projects I plan to become an investor, except for the Dav Web project. You were able to get on the white list of the Phantasma project? do not forget that the sale will begin on May 22

Thanks for heads up. yea i get whitelisted in Phantasma. im pretty sure it will do nice performance in market.

I really like your list(so far whitelisted for sentinel, nex, atonomi, eden and waiting for quark) . Would like to add few more to the above list
Pchain
sparkster
certik
sovrin
hypernet

Pchain is lovely project. im whitelisted on there & waiting for ico. sparkster is indian honestly ill not join in indian projects for bad history.
certik, sovrin & hypernet very new ill look at them.
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

Thanks for heads up. yea i get whitelisted in Phantasma. im pretty sure it will do nice performance in market.

Pchain
sparkster
certik
sovrin
hypernet

Pchain is lovely project. im whitelisted on there & waiting for ico. sparkster is indian honestly ill not join in indian projects for bad history.

The team seems legit though.

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:15:17 AM

Pchain
sparkster
certik
sovrin
hypernet

Also do some research on solana(a gem)...

Leah38

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

I would say that would be Money Token..you can check my signature for full information about their ICO. Active team, great advisors and good concept I would say.
There's a contest on twitter and Money Token taking the lead. Check here and you can vote too. Thanks!
https://twitter.com/TheRealMarieBTC/status/997585912094699520?s=19
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: