Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Magazine: New Trend In Crypto - Marketing & Earning On Smart Contracts  (Read 312 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:42:38 AM

One very nice feature of these kind of platforms is that there are no admins. The "Admin" is the smart contract itself, is just a program that sets the behavior of the platform - and, it can't be modified, so the rules are set "forever". The website is just for the convenience of the user, the smart contract will keep functioning in the event the site is hacked or even disappear.

Also, there's no need to request payouts, as the funds are always transferred directly between the participants wallets. The Admin (Smart Contract) keeps always a ZERO balance. There's nobody to take your funds and run away. You just need to take the usual security measures to keep your wallet safe, which is a 3rd party (Metamask, MEW, Tronlink, etc) and has nothing to do with the platform.

You don't need necessarily to be at the very top to make some profit, you can start building up your downline and referrals from any possition on the whole structure.

Why dont you give us the details and every details here about the MLM program and how this thing work? I believe many of them will try to get some money here but without the proof there is no way they will get his hand on. And btw how can you assure that they will keep on paying? Because as I know as long as there is a members join then the money flow will be good and if there is no more people join them the whole structure will collapse
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criptoflex (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:38:13 AM

One very nice feature of these kind of platforms is that there are no admins. The "Admin" is the smart contract itself, is just a program that sets the behavior of the platform - and, it can't be modified, so the rules are set "forever". The website is just for the convenience of the user, the smart contract will keep functioning in the event the site is hacked or even disappear.

Also, there's no need to request payouts, as the funds are always transferred directly between the participants wallets. The Admin (Smart Contract) keeps always a ZERO balance. There's nobody to take your funds and run away. You just need to take the usual security measures to keep your wallet safe, which is a 3rd party (Metamask, MEW, Tronlink, etc) and has nothing to do with the platform.

You don't need necessarily to be at the very top to make some profit, you can start building up your downline and referrals from any position on the whole structure.

Why dont you give us the details and every details here about the MLM program and how this thing work? I believe many of them will try to get some money here but without the proof there is no way they will get his hand on. And btw how can you assure that they will keep on paying? Because as I know as long as there is a members join then the money flow will be good and if there is no more people join them the whole structure will collapse

Let's take Cryptohands as example (on the Medium post we talk about several more and you can go to their respective websites for more detailed information about each) https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/new-trending-in-crypto-multilevel-marketing-on-smart-contracts-9cdaedeab6e1

https://miro.medium.com/max/604/1*smWQjlo2aSF-adjqEsCbHw.png

The Smart Contract provide a trinary referral system as shown in the pic above. Every user will join with an external ETH wallet (Trustwallet, Metamask, etc).Only the user has access to his own wallet. The contract creators have no means to enter the user's wallets and take any funds from there.

Once the user pays for the first level (0.05 ETH), which can be automatic with just 1-2 clicks from Metamask, then he has joined the system and can start to refer other people. He will get back his investment with the first referral he bring to the platform. After that, is up to each person if they want to purchase the next levels, which can be solely from profit, the only investment needed is the initial one of 0.05 ETH. For example, once you bring 3 people to the system, that's 0.05x3=0.15 ETH, and that's the cost of the second level. Below you can see the price and income for the next levels.

https://miro.medium.com/max/1158/1*AKTLjLz8je0FOQDFNprZ_g.png

And then, it depends on how much effort you put in and how efective you are refering new people to the system. You can receive free referrals from time to time from people who came without a referral link to the system, but I wouldn't rely on this only, so better to work and build a team bellow you. The more active your downline, the more your earnings. The same works for your uplines.

Some people have Youtube channels or Blogs, some approach individually, others advertise their links on paid platforms or on the Social Media. There are many ways to get referrals.

Here's another article covering Cryptohands https://medium.com/@cryptohands/a-low-risk-and-easy-way-to-invest-into-cryptocurrency-dd3486edd504 and you can find more info on their website, or search on Youtube, there are already a few videos about this platform in English. You can as well check any real earnings and the structure of each participant inputing their wallet address on the Cryptohands website. Also can check Etherscan for any wallet, transaction and all contract interactions https://etherscan.io/address/0xA315bD2e3227C2ab71f1350644B01757EAFf9cb4

As I said before, the platform itself doesn't pay anything, so can't really "stop" paying. Transfers are always from user to user, so if someone gets in with your referal link, the 0.05 ETH goes directly to you. The same works for the rest of the levels. The structure can't really collapse. The way I see it, is that people can lose interest at some point and the hype will slowly die. But even in this case, if after some time someone decide to start inviting people and building a team again, they still can make money because the Smart Contract will still be there, as long as the ETH network or the Internet exists.

From the other hand, the interest from other countries it's just growing at the moment, so I don't see how it could "die" anytime soon.

Sorry, it seems that I can't post images here, but I leave the links in case someone wants to see them.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:45:52 AM

MLM is Awesome, and the worst of marketing all packed into one single simple idea.... where one person loses their cash the other gains it.
so you are on one side of the fence or the other. "if participating"
even bitcoin at times is considered MLM to those who dont understand it and just like MLM btc has made alot of people rich and alot very poor and even sent many to jail.

I have not seen bitcoin as a kind of MLM. Multi Level Marketing is strictly what it is..A situation based on first come, first serve scheme, this is just what it is. MLM is beneficial for the first comers and there won't be a time that every member will benefit and , it is doom to crash.

On the part of bitcoin, it is a business investment, not dependent on new comers to succeed. They are quite different.
criptoflex (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:57:29 PM

Other blockchains are joining the trend, now there's one built on the TRON platform, Cryptofriends, and it uses TRX and TRX wallets accordingly - https://medium.com/@cryptohands/cryptofriends-now-on-the-tron-blockchain-fecacad8eb1a
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: