Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi nakamato needs to come out !  (Read 749 times)
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

Well you know it's super funny about how people are sharing their stories about being Satoshi nakamato and how they were hiding underneath and how they are ready to get the limelight.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html

Not just there there is also this one Indian claiming to be the founder

And what's funnier is that there is this man that goes by the name of Satoshi nakamato and he denies that he is the creator of Bitcoins

https://youtu.be/BoboO6QPGow

What do you think will we be able to find the real Satoshi nakamato before we die ? 😂 Idk it's getting funnier and funnier.

P.S. Some people claims that it's been invented by Artificial intelligence ... Good bye world ! 😂😂😂

I don't think satoshi namakoto should come out, I like the fact that he is anonymous, it somehow supports the decentralized idea of the whole network as we don't even know who invented it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicksnn

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

I think a real Satoshi Nakamoto will never appear and we'll never know who he is . Maybe it's a group of people, maybe no. I do not see a single positive moment if it happens
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

who is Satoshi Nakamato?
I can't believe you don't know who he is, well, he is just only the reason why we all here having our opportunity  that he invented. People believes that he invented bitcoin but no one knows if he has a team or he made it himself.

Come on man, that's trolling 101.  Roll Eyes
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

I think it would only hurt Bitcoin if Satoshi ever appeared and was able to prove himself. The reasoning is that humans have faults, all of his past behavior would be negative new to Bitcoin, any action he makes forward would be an issue and then people would focus on his thoughts about the coin. Not having a known creator is a huge boon for Bitcoin.
There is no way it will hurt bitcoin in any way, it is a decentralized open source system and none of the past problems of the creator will haunt the entire system even if there is a problem. Even if he comes back the main advantage would be that he might have a solution for the scaling issues we are facing, if he could create something that is revolutionary he might have a solution for that too.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is secret mission working underground for quite some time they released bitcoin and supported the project for some time then they disappear but no newcomer come to market and claim he invented bitcoin
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is secret mission working underground for quite some time they released bitcoin and supported the project for some time then they disappear but no newcomer come to market and claim he invented bitcoin

All the Guys who were suspected to be Satoshi Nakamoto are dead now. IDK if you know it or not this forum was founded by him and also was active here in its early days. If he is still alive, it will be better for him to stay hidden as not only hackers but also some intelligence agencies are searching for him. He has the biggest bankroll ever. So everyone wanna catch him dead or alive for his money.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

I do not think we'll ever know who's the real satoshi nakamoto (creator of Bitcoin), I've seen on the news that a man from Australia claims that he's the creator of Bitcoin...

why can he say that, because he claims only he who has the first Bitcoin cryptograph key, I do not know it's true or not, whatever it is I'm not sure he wants to show himself because, if he wants to show himself, he would have done it from scratch...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

a lot of people in the world are really curious about satoshi nakamoto but no one know who is he. he/they must have a reason why he/they don't want to show up to public and we can't do anything about that, but we should be greatful for what they have created because of them our life become easier and bitcoin is really helpful to improve our life especially in financial.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

Well you know it's super funny about how people are sharing their stories about being Satoshi nakamato and how they were hiding underneath and how they are ready to get the limelight.

s/www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/amp/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html]https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/amp/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html

And what's funnier is that there is this man that goes by the name of Satoshi nakamato and he denies that he is the creator of Bitcoins

What do you think will we be able to find the real Satoshi nakamato before we die ? 😂 Idk it's getting funnier and funnier.

P.S. Some people claims that it's been invented by Artificial intelligence ... Good bye world ! 😂😂😂

Those information is just a FUD with out concrete evidence. Regarding appearance of Satoshi Nakamoto I think its affect the value of Bitcoin. Obviously people are curios who is behind the Bitcoin but of course the team preferred to be unanimously.

#support Vanig

If Satoshi Makamoto will comes out it's a great previlige and honored to give him thanks for discovering Bitcoins many peoples are now using his discovery.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

No one knows it's even a HIM , the mane could be an Acronym. For me I do not believe this was created by one person, I believe that's a name of a TEAM.

why would he / she  / they come out, the whole reason they created bitcoin was to be anonymous, may be for good purpose, may be for bad purpose, however it's now being used for both.

There is no reason for them to come out, only to take advantage of the amazing investment method / payment method they created, and I am pretty sure they are absolutely doing it.
In my opinion the greatest evidence that tells me the satoshi was a single person and not a team is that his identity is still a secret, it is very difficult to keep a secret when there are many people involved, someone will always talk and will reveal the secret, and that has not happened, his identity is still a secret which means that most likely the only one that knows the secret is himself in that is why he can keep it that way.
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

In my opinion the greatest evidence that tells me the satoshi was a single person and not a team is that his identity is still a secret, it is very difficult to keep a secret when there are many people involved, someone will always talk and will reveal the secret, and that has not happened, his identity is still a secret which means that most likely the only one that knows the secret is himself in that is why he can keep it that way.

But he must've come in contact with somebody?
Somebody knows him, right?
If he lives on planet Earth than he made some social connections.
He shared some of his ideas with some co-worker or something.
No, It's more likely that that person doesn't exist and that some big organization is behind it all.
When something desn't exist it's easy to keep it "hidden".
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html

Here I can't say anything about this video because I already seen this once and also I found many person in my friend circle who were saying that they are Satoshi nakamoto but in actual they know that if there will be any Satoshi nakamoto then surely he will never tell himself to anyone with his name , he will surely hide his name .
But still here it may be possible that he is a real Satoshi nakamoto and another person made bitcoin and here he uses the name of Satoshi as a founder to keep himself annonymous .
Well here we should not go with the rumours and fud with such things also because these are just wastage of time , better to have Focus in the  better analysis of the altcoins Market .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Still don't get why someone need to find Satoshi Huh
I mean, he did his thing - created new, decentralized digital asset, which can be used worldwide without any restrictions.
I don't think we need to find him at all, there is a Bitcoin Core team who are working hard to make bitcoin even better, faster and with minimal fees possible.
So, i think people who are trying to find Satoshi are just wasting their time, trying to find a myth.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

I think we will never know who he really is, because this person probably does not want to be responsible for all the cryptocurrency
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

To be honest, I am equally excited to know the real face behind Satoshi but I don't want him to come out anytime in his lifetime because Bitcoin is giving trouble for almost every government who is willing to control the lives of their citizens, if Satoshi is coming out then they will pressurize him in every possible way and we don't want that to happen. That was a clever decision by Satoshi to stay anonymous and we should respect it because that's beneficial for everyone.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

Or maybe you are the real Satoshi Nakamoto? Are you laughing at people who claim to be you? Don’t ever reveal your identity, just simply participate the bounty campaign like this because the safety and sustainability of Bitcoin will be threatened. If you have any idea you can join on Bitcoin development but with another alias name of course.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

Well I don’t care who is the lord Nakamoto actually, what important is the development of Bitcoin, Lightning Network for example. I'm sure that Mr. Nakamoto is still monitoring or even contributing to the development of Bitcoin, like parents who want to see the development of his child.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

I think we will never know who he really is, because this person probably does not want to be responsible for all the cryptocurrency
the name of Satoshi Nakamoto at this time is still a question mark because we will never know who he really is and whether he is still alive or have dead. if he's still alive he'll probably be responsible for cryptocurrency and if not otherwise he'll always be hiding.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Whoever he is, at least we should thank him for creating bitcoin.
And has created a job for everyone.
But with Satoshi's secret identity, many people take advantage of this as an advantage. Even some people recognize themselves as Satoshi.
I guess it's ridiculous, if Satoshi really meant to unlock his identity, he should have admitted it from the beginning.
Maybe you need to ask someone here, I will link the address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143
Hopefully he will help answer our questions.
Good luck
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

People love mysteries, and the media love them even more. There is no need to disclose your identity when there is so much fuss around. This is in favor of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: