Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2160 times)
kiatitami

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

Now you should buy, do not wait anymore, because the price of the coins are constantly falling, so buy them, but the opportunity has passed.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
If you want to buy then you must need to buy today because we are having dips at the moment. You will see that you will get profited soon. In my opinion, we can see that bitcoin will reach up to $10k this year so there is nothing wrong with trying as long as you have a capital to invest.
Glyphotex

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Depend on your trading style and the current price and potential of the token you want buy, every time can be a good time to buy. But first, you have to decide what is it you want to do first. Then buy or wait for a better price.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
As I think bitcoin prices are adjusting, you can see that the bottom is rising so high. This is because the value of bitcoin is increasing over time, so buy bitcoin right now to get the best price
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoins and have investment, or other currencies you want to buy while the price is low. Soon it will goes pump.
I think the same as you, looking at the price of all the coins, it seems that it is close to the lowest support. Prices have been on the downward trend in recent days and I see selling pressure weakening. Buy your penny and wait for the price to be x2 times in the next month
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

If you ask it for bitcoin then my answer is no. Bitcoins have a good sign at the moment for up move. You must know that bitcoin already created a record for the drop. So it is expected that it need to go rock. Now it can up only. So if you want to buy then buy it now. Don’t hesitate otherwise your profit may be some decreased.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

Now you should buy, do not wait anymore, because the price of the coins are constantly falling, so buy them, but the opportunity has passed.
Yes that is exactly what most of the investors are doing right now and is visible from observing the market charts for the demand for Bitcoin and some other coins as well. This is just because you have the incentive to invest when the cost of your investment is low and the future expected worth of your portfolio is high. This is entirely based on speculations but normally it is good to go with it this way.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

Price is well below 8k USD now and could dump to the next resistance level of6.2 USD if we go into a bearish sentiment again. Right now the 6.8 k resistance support level is holding but we are regularly going below the 200 daily average which I believe to me still signals that we are in a bear market. We will not be in a bull run until that 200 daily average is well under our support levels. I do hope on the 16th August we can finally get some glimpse into this EFT business but the SEC is a very hard entity to crack, so far in my life it has only brought me bad news, so hoping now it will be different.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

Yes, if you wait for further, the prices may start increasing so, it is always good to buy now because already the prices of altcoins went very low in the market. So next time you won't get the coin very cheap like this, people should take chance for investing now.
Elizabeth4Mitchell

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

I think this is a good time to wait for the BTC down to buy at a low price. I do not expect to sell at too high prices, just over 7K, I also have a lot of profit.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Yes, if you wait for further, the prices may start increasing so, it is always good to buy now because already the prices of altcoins went very low in the market. So next time you won't get the coin very cheap like this, people should take chance for investing now.
The price right now is still good to buy and hold, treating this investment as long term goal then its better to place it inside your wallet and forget about it for some years, we know that looking for the current market will just worried us so better to keep off after buying it and look for your future and enjoy after gaining huge profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

Today is the right time to buy. The price of many cryptos are alld down. There are so many good crypto in the market that has low price. So grab yours now. And wait until the market recover again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
amia1864

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

No one can accurately predict the crypto market in the future. But I think the next few days bitcoin prices will rise again. So today I bought and kept until the end of the year. I hope the year-end bitcoin will increase sharply
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

The bitcoin dropped a lot of past months so I think the price of bitcoin was high and the money was invested with the people who hold their coin until now.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

No longer delay, now is the time for us to buy, because the current price of altcoin is very cheap, it is probably the bottom price of the market.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

To me right now is the foremost time for it to obtain additional bitcoins and a few altcoins along with carry the idea pertaining to long lasting specialy that this price tag now is minimal then you can definitely obtain additional pertaining to long lasting exchanging. Ideal occasion right now therefore you don't bum out over after obtain additional along with carry.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

Don't wait any longer because this is probably the best time to buy bitcoin or altcoins. Their prices are very low right now. So don't waste your time and grab what cryptos you want

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

We have seen price below eight thousand several times this year already. What we are all waiting for now is real bullish trend. What will drive this trend is unknown presently!

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

Don't wait any longer because this is probably the best time to buy bitcoin or altcoins. Their prices are very low right now. So don't waste your time and grab what cryptos you want

Yeah l, If you're just have faith In bitcoin and believe to Its capability then there's no reason to not buy It anytime you want. And of course Its good for long time Investment,  you can't ger a higher profits If just make It In a short term,  just patience.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

Yeah l, If you're just have faith In bitcoin and believe to Its capability then there's no reason to not buy It anytime you want. And of course Its good for long time Investment,  you can't ger a higher profits If just make It In a short term,  just patience.
I believe that at this time we should only invest in short bitcoin, so this is the time when you should sell bitcoin on should not hold, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are Very strong fall days. Currently, bitcoin prices are at $ 7,500 and will probably continue to fall in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: