Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2164 times)
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

Actually you can buy now if you want too because the value of the coins or investments in the first quarter of the year is in the low amount in the market and great opportunity to be grab of as investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinConte

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

Advisable to buy now because bitcoin's price is now less. This is not a big value for Bitcoin. Soon the price will be restored.
If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable.
eTherertradderr

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

According to me, this is the right time and you can surely go ahead and buy.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

I think this is the right time to buy your favorite coin don't wait anymore otherwise you will regret it later. I think it won't go down anymore and with holding your coins for few months you can make some nice profit if you buy now.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

If you want to buy some altcoin so you can buy right now because if you follow coinmarket and you can see total market is dump so I think it can be your best time to buy altcoin. I think you should not wait to buy your choosing coin. If you select some coin so you must buy when market going to pump no one can say that.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

There is nothing to actually wait for. Every time of the market we should follow it. Because every time is very important, that is appropriate for buying and selling every time. But do not wait now, because this time is right for the purchase.
OutlawFat

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

I don't think waiting is a great option, I'd buy, of course. Some people believe peak will cover all costs of buying coins now.
bendingappaloosaH

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

The actual price is pretty low enough and that is the one thing that might help.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

You should buy more now,because it's bearest market.
maybe til.end of August:) we don't know really til when this value correction:) Hoping ,by the coming of nexmonth all coins are pump especially Bitcoin and ethereum:)to have a merrier Christmas hehhehe
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:34:01 PM

It is a very low price compared to the previous year anyway and those who are buying now sure do have an edge in the long term than someone who is still holding through the downfall from $19800 but not like they do not have an edge too in the long term depending on how patient they are. The thing is that the market is hard to time so one way or the other we cannot always know the clear time to buy except there is a clear signal.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

We always need to wait before deciding because it would help us to realize the best option we could have. If we would buy now and tomorrow the price of the cryptocurrency would fall all we could have is loss so we always need to think before we decide.
I don't see waiting as some thing a crypto currency trader need to always use because time is an important factors in crypto currency trader ans investment but I choose knowledge than waiting because if ones have the require knowledge such person will know when to buy or not.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
When the price is down this is the best time to buy . you can buy and sell to high price that is profitable .
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

It is a very low price compared to the previous year anyway and those who are buying now sure do have an edge in the long term than someone who is still holding through the downfall from $19800 but not like they do not have an edge too in the long term depending on how patient they are. The thing is that the market is hard to time so one way or the other we cannot always know the clear time to buy except there is a clear signal.
Investing only when the market is most clear and should not be kept at this stage is really dangerous. I personally am still watching the market and am preparing a large investment in this market if it shows signs of good growth in September because I believe the whales will soon return.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

You can buy now. For bitcoin it is not a big price right now. But it will recover it's price very soon. If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable. So don't late buy as possible for you. In every day buy little amount and gather it for big hitting.

wait for the right time before you go into that situation so that you will not regret it before you go in. You need to have enough knowledge
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

In my opinion, it is much better if you buy now some currencies you want while it is value is low. It is much profitable to have investment now.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
The price of bitcoin now is still low and i believe the value of bitcoin will dump again so you can wait until the value of it will dump to $6k before you buy many btc and eventhough the value of btc is cheap now it can be very high again this year.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

You don't need to wait more time to buy bitcoins, it is good if you will now buy bitcoins. You can understand more well the cryptocurrency trading if you will focus on improving your technical skills and your knowledge.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

It will all depend on which currency you are thinking about because as always today there is some coins which will have a good growth and the one who will have about to fall down immediately.
I think that the op is talking about bitcoin, so I think that bitcoin price is currently trading in a low price and I do not think that bitcoin price is going to dump anymore. I think that very soon it is going regain its position and we are going to see a remarkable increase in bitcoin price in near future.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Right now you can observe the most important numbers which are a simplification of all the other numerical values listed on the charts which are the market dominance, for the past few days the bitcoin market dominance is increasing which means that it is about to have a big spike.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I hope the price of the bitcoin will up again.  Becausw price is only 6700 dollars and I still believe the price pump with the help of us.
This time is the good to purchase bitcoin because price down more than 60 percent to the current price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: