Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Desico - security token platform  (Read 300 times)
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

I think these kinds of projects are good and will help regulate and register each project and make them compliant for both governments and the investors, the only downside is that there are many projects coming up with the same slogan like polymath, swarmfund, brickclock, equi capital and many others.
great to know that these projects will stop people losing they're investment . when the bulls return so will a lot of new people to crypto , projects such as desico will help those people make the right decision

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Hi,

any thoughts on Desico? Seems to be an interesting project, brings law regulation to the ICOs. I think it could help prevent scams and have more usable coins than it is currently offered in the market.

hi you, would you like to give me a link to desico project,?
seems this is an interesting project with focused on security
yeah sure I think it’s an amazing project and I believe this project can only make ico’s more transparent especially as thier planning on giving the community access to all new ico’s as a sort of vetting process I think that’s innovative and brilliant. Enjoy https://www.desico.io/whitepaper
operating under eu law is exactly what we needed for icos . massive achievement on behalf of desico
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

Hi,

any thoughts on Desico? Seems to be an interesting project, brings law regulation to the ICOs. I think it could help prevent scams and have more usable coins than it is currently offered in the market.
i hope the standards are high as this will be a fantastic place to look for investment opportunities
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

Hi,

Yes, the project is a project that has good ideas and concepts. with the birth of DESICO will protect investors from fraudsters.
and with the help of the european union fraudsters associated with icos will be a thing of the past . good riddens
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

I personally feels DESICO is solving huge issue which Crypto is facing now.

The Desico platform will operate under the law of Crowdfunding of the Republic Of Lithuania.
Desico will also be fully supervised by the bank of Lithuania, which is under the control of the European Central bank.

I’m enjoying everything I’m reading about this project, about time not just someone but a really strong team like desico did something about all these dodgy going nowhere scamming ico’s, I believe this is an outstanding project that is very much needed in order for the real good ico’s to survive.
just come across desico , about to start reading the whitepaper and background of the founders , any idea on where i can find more information on the project
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Just come across this article about how Desico is the perfect platform for investors to find new ico’s
In ICORAD.IO’s latest episode, Barry E. James talks our CEO Laimonas!                                                        He describes our project as “ideally placed” to analyse why investors are actively searching for ICOs, and outlines what makes DESICO a project unlike any other.                                                            Check out the interview, get some top entrepreneurial advice, and find out where Laimonas believes the ICO industry is heading.                                                                                                         http://icorad.io/?ep=23
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

The Desico platform will operate under the law of Crowdfunding of the Republic Of Lithuania.
Desico will also be fully supervised by the bank of Lithuania, which is under the control of the European Central bank.

I’m enjoying everything I’m reading about this project, about time not just someone but a really strong team like desico did something about all these dodgy going nowhere scamming ico’s, I believe this is an outstanding project that is very much needed in order for the real good ico’s to survive.
just come across desico , about to start reading the whitepaper and background of the founders , any idea on where i can find more information on the project

Yes definitely have a read of the whitepaper it’s very good it’s quite an interesting project when your finished have look at the one pager it’s an overall view of what your looking for enjoy.  www.desico.io/onepager
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

That’s because it’s a outstanding project that’s undeniably missing from the productivity of new ico’s moving forward come and join their telegram group https://t.me/desicochat very helpful & it’s community is growing very quickly

Yes definitely have a read of the whitepaper it’s very good it’s quite an interesting project when your finished have look at the one pager it’s an overall view of what your looking for enjoy.  www.desico.io/onepager
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

That’s because it’s a outstanding project that’s undeniably missing from the productivity of new ico’s moving forward come and join their telegram group https://t.me/desicochat very helpful & it’s community is growing very quickly

what a genuine brilliant idea especially when it’s comes to helping new & seasoned investors in crypto currency & icos when it comes to choosing the rite investment simply by using the Desico platform & using the Desico community to distinguish & eliminate the good the bad & the scam ico’s
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:06:29 PM
Merited by now911 (1)

Hi all. I'm new here, but I don't think Desico is a security token. It is a utility token that will have a platform where you can buy security tokens.
jonfin1929

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

The more I dig into Desico, across multiple channels, it is clear they have hit on a unique solution to address the issues associated with verifying, investing and backing solid and trusted Security Token ICO's. Looking forward to updates.
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Hi,

hi you, would you like to give me a link to desico project,?
seems this is an interesting project with focused on security
yeah sure I think it’s an amazing project and I believe this project can only make ico’s more transparent especially as thier planning on giving the community access to all new ico’s as a sort of vetting process I think that’s innovative and brilliant. Enjoy https://www.desico.io/whitepaper
transparency is what cryptocurrency and icos have been crying out for

You're not joking. I'm sick of all the scams coming out. Regs are needed, and having a platform that vets icos beforehand is a great idea.
AndyBell80

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

Hi,

i hope the standards are high as this will be a fantastic place to look for investment opportunities

And (in theory, at least) trustworthy.
AndyBell80

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

Everyone hungover today?
SimasB (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

Hi all. I'm new here, but I don't think Desico is a security token. It is a utility token that will have a platform where you can buy security tokens.

It's not security token itself, it's pure utility token - it will be currency used on the platform. However, the platform will be an exchange for security tokens.
tayvaya

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

Seems this is an interesting project with focused on security.The platform is in compliance with EU-state law.A very strong project.
SimasB (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

They have started second round of bounty. Has anybody participated in the first round? What was your reward?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: