Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRICE LOWERED] [WTS] HP Pavillion Dv7-2185DX -$300 FIRM **SOLD**  (Read 4973 times)
dalamchops

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 10:48:25 PM

I've done a $125 transaction with ThyDude, everything went smoothly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 10:50:09 PM

nevermind then.  proceed.  thank you, dalambchops
Stefanie Andrea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 11:01:55 PM

Ryuguy

he had PM'd me and expressed interest but never got back to me with a payment, but contacted me via aim and we set things up.

Ryuguy, The scammer?

He scammed me & other for 30+ btc

ThyDude now has Ryuguy's shipping address.  Just sayin.  Wink

Now we can know where he lives and demand our scammed bitcoins back.  Wink
Hollie

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

This account was a fraudulent account.

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 12:02:40 AM

Ryuguy

he had PM'd me and expressed interest but never got back to me with a payment, but contacted me via aim and we set things up.

Ryuguy, The scammer?

He scammed me & other for 30+ btc

ThyDude now has Ryuguy's shipping address.  Just sayin.  Wink

Now we can know where he lives and demand our scammed bitcoins back.  Wink

He still owes me a iPhone and a Xbox 360 & 5 games  >Shocked

This account was a fraudulent account created by a girl in Melbourne, Australia. There is no point messaging this account, continue with reversing all paypal transactions.
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 01:55:32 AM

Link me to this!

I have not shipped yet, maybe I can return the favor to him. Wink

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess I should use the search function more.

Macbook: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=33236.0 is all I'm seeing. Is this an alternate username from one of you guys?

I also see that he defaulted on Shinzobunuko or whatever that guy is named's loan.

I have the laptop sitting here in a box ready to go out in the morning. I kinda wondered why I wasn't able to just have an easy time shipping shit today, but I might have found it if Ninja and Stef can link me to their topics.

I ask you, moderators, am I a scammer if I do not ship to him and refund BTC?
ALSO, can I leak and address? Is this illegal? The last thing I need is more bullshit...
sirky

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 02:19:09 AM

This is completely ridiculous. Why in the world would a scammer not be using a new username at the very least?

If this is true he is the worst scammer ever.
dalamchops

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 02:46:07 AM

Link me to this!

I have not shipped yet, maybe I can return the favor to him. Wink

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess I should use the search function more.

Macbook: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=33236.0 is all I'm seeing. Is this an alternate username from one of you guys?

I also see that he defaulted on Shinzobunuko or whatever that guy is named's loan.

I have the laptop sitting here in a box ready to go out in the morning. I kinda wondered why I wasn't able to just have an easy time shipping shit today, but I might have found it if Ninja and Stef can link me to their topics.

I ask you, moderators, am I a scammer if I do not ship to him and refund BTC?
ALSO, can I leak and address? Is this illegal? The last thing I need is more bullshit...

What i would do is (if everyone who's been scammed agrees to it), take the btc, don't ship the laptop and divide it all up between all the ppl who've been scammed lol.
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 02:49:38 AM

Yeah, I'd like to give back some of it, but at the same time, obviously, being a greedy human, I'd like to keep some of it. Smiley
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 03:37:52 AM

Okay, here is what I've decided to do, with the help of a few people, SGTspike included.

-I have the BTC from this sale. I am going to send them to a flexcoin account that will not be touched until a resolution is made.

EITHER WAY I AM NOT SHIPPING TO RYUGUY! I will give out his address to the scammed if moderators say it is okay, and after I verify it is not illegal in any way.

I am selling the laptop to SGTSpike. Payment has been sent. Blockexplorer will be posted. Tracking will be given tomorrow.

I am waiting for Ninja and Stef to give me their proof of being involved, as currently all I see is a scam on sirdopes for 40BTC.

If they give proof, and depending on whether sirdopes becomes active again, the BTC will be split proportionately depending on how much they were scammed.

I NEED A MODERATORS INPUT!
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 03:53:07 AM

Payment made:  http://blockexplorer.com/address/1GqvBsQmGseHT4YL6pfrWrxyFmzjvRbtiS
dalamchops

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 03:55:16 AM

Okay, here is what I've decided to do, with the help of a few people, SGTspike included.

-I have the BTC from this sale. I am going to send them to a flexcoin account that will not be touched until a resolution is made.

EITHER WAY I AM NOT SHIPPING TO RYUGUY! I will give out his address to the scammed if moderators say it is okay, and after I verify it is not illegal in any way.

I am selling the laptop to SGTSpike. Payment has been sent. Blockexplorer will be posted. Tracking will be given tomorrow.

I am waiting for Ninja and Stef to give me their proof of being involved, as currently all I see is a scam on sirdopes for 40BTC.

If they give proof, and depending on whether sirdopes becomes active again, the BTC will be split proportionately depending on how much they were scammed.

I NEED A MODERATORS INPUT!

I actually turned in a wallet w/ like $200 in it today. Hopefully the good karma will reward us : )
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 03:59:53 AM

What do you mean turned in a wallet?

How did you end up with a wallet file?

Jumpdrive? lol
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 04:03:27 AM

What do you mean turned in a wallet?

How did you end up with a wallet file?

Jumpdrive? lol
I think he meant a regular wallet with USD in it.  Wink
dalamchops

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 04:06:24 AM

yea, turned in this lady's wallet w/ a stack of 20s in there and a lot of gift cards.
ThyDude (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 04:08:22 AM

Ah.

El Oh El.

that made me laugh to myself haha. fucking bitcoin. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: