Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyway to instantly buy btc?  (Read 1117 times)
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:30:54 PM

hey, i am fresh here

You do realise that to get out of newbie jail you need to make a post consisting of several sentences? Just repeating the same crap wont get you anywhere but possibly banned for spamming.
mobes

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 04:58:02 AM

You're probably not fully verified with Coinbase if you're having to wait 4-5 days for a buy to go through. Go into your account and provide them with the info they want and you should be able to do instant buys. I think they just require a credit card and bank account to enable instant buys.
I have tried going through Coinbase, but for instant buy they require a Visa CC (debit does not work) and I only have Amex and MC.
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:11:32 AM

I buy through coinbase. The thing with that though is that even after i've had my account verified, i still have to wait 4-5 business days to actually receive my btc. Other than localbitcoin, is there any way to receive btc's faster?

I use localbitcoin, it is fast. Depending on where you are based, in the UK, we also have https://bittylicious.com/
suzanneg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:05:18 AM

You can try https://btc-e.com if you have an Ego pay to fund your account. You can instantly trade your USD to several crypto currencies in an instant and an option to withdraw your dollar in various legitimate exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: