Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

I see only now that there were two doctors who founded Aimedis. That's interesting, it's usually more IT people who start blockchain companies and then find the right partners. Here are involved from the beginning those who work with it

It's good that doctors started this project. Doctors knows the problems of medical industry more than anyone else.

Wow.. This is cool. I never knew it was founded by 2 doctors and you are right about IT guys starting blockchain project but i am not surprised though because this project has to do with the medical field and need strong medical expert to oversee the project

Being founded by those in the field is a good sign as to what exactly they are trying to solve, good thing is that blockchain gives all the equal chance and opportunities, I'd be particularly keen as to what this medical project can achieve in this period they're in

Have to agree too many times medical projects in this industry try to run without actually bringing medical people into the loop especially early enough to matter. You need people in the field to know what went wrong and what can be improved in the new way to do things

Yes, many people trying to setup medical industry related projects without involving doctors. Doctors will be able to contribute more when it comes to medical industry related projects.

The issue is more towards involving the doctors as part-timers or outsourced and not being part of the deciding team. So in many cases they get opinions from those and develop accordingly that is why we see many lacking.

Yea, that to me is good, it will create some sort of flexibility in the sense that any health practitioner that's not up to the task can easily be replaced by someone else ,a process that will make them sit up or get dropped, its a competitive niche built in blockchain technology and Aimedis will need the best practitioners to stand out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

I read on the Aimedis site that you can have a video chat 24/7 whenever you want with the doctors. It costs 29 Euros, and there are also other things. Wouldn't it be smart to have a bundle maybe ?

A bundle do sound smart. I never knew a video chat was included, i thought one can only chat with doctors without visual, is the 29 Euros a once time payment? 

29 Euro is juts approx price or it's already decided by Aimedis team? Bundle would be nice idea.

I think there should be annual plan or family plan as well.

Bundle is a great idea. For the 29 euro payment, is there any time limit attached to it?  Or the call can last for as  long as you want?

i agree with you it indeed a good idea but concerning the duration, I believe it should have a time duration may be one year or something better it this an individual can make judicious use of it.

That price seems low is that per usage or per month or what as having seen us medical care and copays that price seems very low for what’s basically a doctors visit

I think the price for a consultation via video stream is quite low. If Aimedis can find some health insurances, which support the service, it will be even cheaper.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

I’m hoping that we will see a large push for more doctors and medical professionals continuing to sign on not just for usage but also for their input to help guide and tweak the platform as it’s being developed over long term

I see this happening for the project since they started out on the right foot already it's easy for a smooth ride and I like the idea of more medical team to brainstorm on the various areas that needs improvement not leaving out techno crafts too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

I read on the Aimedis site that you can have a video chat 24/7 whenever you want with the doctors. It costs 29 Euros, and there are also other things. Wouldn't it be smart to have a bundle maybe ?

A bundle do sound smart. I never knew a video chat was included, i thought one can only chat with doctors without visual, is the 29 Euros a once time payment? 

29 Euro is juts approx price or it's already decided by Aimedis team? Bundle would be nice idea.

Bundle is a great idea. For the 29 euro payment, is there any time limit attached to it?  Or the call can last for as  long as you want?

i agree with you it indeed a good idea but concerning the duration, I believe it should have a time duration may be one year or something better it this an individual can make judicious use of it.

That price seems low is that per usage or per month or what as having seen us medical care and copays that price seems very low for what’s basically a doctors visit

I think the price for a consultation via video stream is quite low. If Aimedis can find some health insurances, which support the service, it will be even cheaper.

The videochat is for 29 euros for 20 minutes. I think that it is a fair amount of money. The doctors will earn by this, and you will get your questions answered live.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

The videochat is for 29 euros for 20 minutes. I think that it is a fair amount of money. The doctors will earn by this, and you will get your questions answered live.

Oh nice knowing.. Thanks for clarifying this. I think this might be fair as no one will want to do a video chat with a doctor for more than 1 hour.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

Yes, it is a one-time payment per video chat (max 20 minutes) with a doctor or psychologist
this is an affordable price for me, after all, I do not have to go out of my house when I'm sick.

That's pretty good for instant help with a real doctor up to maximum of 20 minutes. ALot of hassle is saved having the 24/7 access without having to leave your house

This is really nice help for everyone in the world. I am curious to know how team will address the doctor scarcity issue especially in Europe. I heard and see less and less doctors around in EU hospitals and always understaffed.
ParRus

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

So I suppose that the airdrop is over? when I go to the site I see next: Page Not Found 404
dev, if it's true maybe you can removed from the title of the inscription airdrop?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

Yes, it is a one-time payment per video chat (max 20 minutes) with a doctor or psychologist
this is an affordable price for me, after all, I do not have to go out of my house when I'm sick.

Whilst not leaving the house is one big bonus, due to it being online and time restricted, I would hope my appointments are more on time and also the wait time for me when booking an appointment is less
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

Whilst not leaving the house is one big bonus, due to it being online and time restricted, I would hope my appointments are more on time and also the wait time for me when booking an appointment is less
What happens if you go beyond the 20 minutes limit to talk? do you need to pay extra for that or will the video be cancelled automatic after 20 minutes?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

So I suppose that the airdrop is over? when I go to the site I see next: Page Not Found 404
dev, if it's true maybe you can removed from the title of the inscription airdrop?
You should wait until they announce something about airdrop. Might be site is in under maintenance or you can check it after sometime. Also keep following to their twitter profile to receive latest updates.
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal?s=09
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

What happens if you go beyond the 20 minutes limit to talk? do you need to pay extra for that or will the video be cancelled automatic after 20 minutes?

That is an interesting question. I think you have to pay for the extra time. I cannot imagine, that the doctor interrupt the videochat during a session. Time is over, I don't care about your problem.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

That is an interesting question. I think you have to pay for the extra time. I cannot imagine, that the doctor interrupt the videochat during a session. Time is over, I don't care about your problem.
That I am also not sure but I think you have to pay again. It's might be not a full 29 EUR again but some amount may be. That we have to check on their twitter or website.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Can you describe how you are better than the existing healthcare blockchains and why someone should invest under this market conditions.
Interested about your response.

Hello friend, thanks for your interest. Well as a way of answering your question,  I think the whitepaper hold more answers than you may need. Can you kindly read up the whitepaper? Thanks
Corleone007

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

This sounds interesting, an opportunity to interact with doctors. I like the additional feature and thanks mate for the update.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

Grin Noo, a good service never treats its clients in such rude way. For example during average psychologist session you are notified when paid session time is over but you can agree to extend it for additional payment.
Emma.Watson

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

What is the price for 1 token?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

Indeed. No need to travel in hectic traffic which being sick and dont have to wait in the hallway for doctor to pay attention. I like this idea of looking everything from home.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

I think no doctor will simply end the conversation. If you cover 2-3 minutes that will not be a problem. But if it turns out that it will take longer then the doctor will probably mention that there are additional fees
RICHARD.S

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Could you give us some information about the soft cap and the hard cap for this project?
With it we could get easier way to learn more about the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

Grin Noo, a good service never treats its clients in such rude way. For example during average psychologist session you are notified when paid session time is over but you can agree to extend it for additional payment.

Is this true? Doctors are so strict in payments and time? Its really hard to believe. Doctors have their responsibilities to treat patient than just looking into time and money using some timer sort of things. Project like AImedis could overcome this issue until certain extent I hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: