Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10479 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

In my understanding, a doctor is a person who works and sleeps, and how many doctors do you need to support 24 to 7?

I dont understand your point clearly. But doctors also make shifts and try to save as much people as possible. AI is just a tool to give helping hands to doctors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

Did you guys check out their article about AI applications in health-care? they tweeted about it too make sure to check it out https://twitter.com/RoboSrgryInvest/status/1003566042906492928.

Interesting to see lots of article coming up based on AI in the healthcare. Thanks for sharing this info here. Going to read this complete article.

Artificial intelligence is a hot topic. We are still at the beginning of the development of AI but the potential to use it are enormous, especially in the healthcare sector.

I agree. But mostly the term AI is not completely understandable to many people as well as misusing it. Looking at the AIMedis project, they seem to know what exactly they are doing. Thats promising.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

In my understanding, a doctor is a person who works and sleeps, and how many doctors do you need to support 24 to 7?

I dont understand your point clearly. But doctors also make shifts and try to save as much people as possible. AI is just a tool to give helping hands to doctors.

Sure, doctors won't be awake 24/7. Nevertheless even today you can get to a doctor at every time if there is an emergency. Aimedis just wants to make the whole process easier for everyone, both the patient and the doctor.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

The Aimedis electronic health platform allows patients and doctors to communicate with each other around the clock and without the weekend!

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

The Aimedis electronic health platform allows patients and doctors to communicate with each other around the clock and without the weekend!

I have heard of a few other EHR platforms but AIMEDIS's project looks very impressive compared to others I have seen, their team and board have a lot of experienced professionals on it which makes me very interested as these are the qualities you want to see in a serious medical project.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Did you guys know they have plans for a medical social media platform where patients can help each other and they can also share their experiences with diseases it is called AIMSocial, you can find more about it on page 10 of their whitepaper.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

Wow, I like the concept that Aimedics platform will enable doctor and patients to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere on the planet. But need to help here what is dual blockchain design? I never heard about this.

I'm not sure what dual blockchain design is, but I wanted to say it's great that you can get 24/7 assistance through the blockchain where-ever you are in the world. Saves going to Doctors and having a waiting time, when you can get professional assistance in the click of the button with your medical records on stand by - safe and secure on the blockchain

Just going through the website aimedis.com, I can't help but commend the neat easy UI and how they arranged the different features of the platform like video chat with a physician, getting prescriptions and doctors appointment, I really like this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

Did you guys check out their article about AI applications in health-care? they tweeted about it too make sure to check it out https://twitter.com/RoboSrgryInvest/status/1003566042906492928.

Interesting to see lots of article coming up based on AI in the healthcare. Thanks for sharing this info here. Going to read this complete article.

Artificial intelligence is a hot topic. We are still at the beginning of the development of AI but the potential to use it are enormous, especially in the healthcare sector.

I know that there are a lot of improvement potential in healthcare, but to be honest I never thought about all these possible AI applications.

AI is a very important field that has the potential of drastically transforming human life and the society at large. I believe healthcare needs the transformative power of AI and blockchain will help decentralize these power. I believe AIMEDIS will succeed.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

Hmmm. It's fair you said in your understanding. But that's a really strange definition of a doctor if you ask me. I mean everyone works (in different sectors and level) and every at some point in a day aught to sleep that doesn't make us all a doctor now. Does it?
ganeshramk

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

Hmmm. It's fair you said in your understanding. But that's a really strange definition of a doctor if you ask me. I mean everyone works (in different sectors and level) and every at some point in a day aught to sleep that doesn't make us all a doctor now. Does it?

I think this is just a wrong interpretation of the people about the project by just looking into the name or just one line about the project. This is a fundamental problem and cannot be corrected immediately.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

The medical sector needs huge advancements as a lot of technology and processes are outdated which result in so much money wasted. I'm pleased to see a proven company is trying to help in this area.

Yeah, they always seem to be behind when it comes to technology, the massive ransomware breakout showed they don't have a decent security and backup solution, so I dread to think whatelse lacks, might be a good time for Aimedis.

I had a friend who used to work for an IT company, can't remember their name but was quite a big brand name. Anyway they were employed to develop a new NHS system, they designed it to spec and they were paid ridiculous amounts to have this created ... In the end, they never went ahead with the system and stayed as they were with their outdated architecture. Technology is changing our lives and it is slowly changing the medical sector, if Aimedis could capitalise on a portion of this then the project would be massive.

You're right, technology is everything but one thing is having a tech system, another is flowing with the future in terms of technological implementation, just like you stated above about the scenario with your friend's brand of going back to old tech architecture, Aimedis is project that aims to implement all the necessary tech that they can lay their hands on to achieve the needed results,
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

oh, another medical data project on the blockchain.
It is a really interesting topic and there are some projects dealing with it. I'll take a look at what Aimedis does better than the others

There are lots of blockchain medical projects but this has gone far towards carrying out the project. If there can be a conference or so where all blockchain medical projects can meet and see how they can move the industry forward. This will serve the medical sector well.

Blockchain yeah. But am all after the AI part I am thinking right now the AI is what gonna differentiate them. AIMEDIS should know that this is a very important sector of our society if they can make they stand a chance of really succeeding

The medical sector is actually a very important part of human life. We will support and things that males us feel healthy and medically safe. Thus it won't be a problem for them to succeed if they play their cards rights.

When you say play their card well I hope you're referring to effectively applying blockchain logic and also implementing the right ai algorithms

Its all about creating smart AI than others. I have seen some projects already working on developing AI for the medical industry. And now its like open competition.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

I think this is just a wrong interpretation of the people about the project by just looking into the name or just one line about the project. This is a fundamental problem and cannot be corrected immediately.

Very strange definition. I have never seen this definition if a doctor before. Isn't sleeping and working a major part of our daily routines.. I know doctors are humans too and will need to rest that's why we do have doctors take shifts.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

oh, another medical data project on the blockchain.
It is a really interesting topic and there are some projects dealing with it. I'll take a look at what Aimedis does better than the others

There are lots of blockchain medical projects but this has gone far towards carrying out the project. If there can be a conference or so where all blockchain medical projects can meet and see how they can move the industry forward. This will serve the medical sector well.

Blockchain yeah. But am all after the AI part I am thinking right now the AI is what gonna differentiate them. AIMEDIS should know that this is a very important sector of our society if they can make they stand a chance of really succeeding

The medical sector is actually a very important part of human life. We will support and things that males us feel healthy and medically safe. Thus it won't be a problem for them to succeed if they play their cards rights.

When you say play their card well I hope you're referring to effectively applying blockchain logic and also implementing the right ai algorithms

Its all about creating smart AI than others. I have seen some projects already working on developing AI for the medical industry. And now its like open competition.

The field is exploding for sure. One needs to be extremely smart in their thinking. And also make sure that there is logic behind their own thinking. Aimedis looks very promising in that aspect.

ganeshramk

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

Very strange definition. I have never seen this definition if a doctor before. Isn't sleeping and working a major part of our daily routines.. I know doctors are humans too and will need to rest that's why we do have doctors take shifts.

I think its not worth discussing this strange discussions anymore. Lets move with the topic related to the project. I am trying to figure it out what is the unique features of this project as compared to the other existing ones?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

Lmao what is even going on in this chain.. Are you seriously discussing if a Dr sleeps??  If it's 24 hour cover, it'll either be 3 shifts of 8 hours, or 2 shifts of 12 hours like standard.. Jesus.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

Sure, doctors won't be awake 24/7. Nevertheless even today you can get to a doctor at every time if there is an emergency. Aimedis just wants to make the whole process easier for everyone, both the patient and the doctor.

There is something called shifts; you don't have a single doctor operating 24/7 for several days; you have a list of doctors swapping shifts to achieve that. Add AI to the mix you can achieve that with ease. i don't see how it is a problem.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

I think its not worth discussing this strange discussions anymore. Lets move with the topic related to the project. I am trying to figure it out what is the unique features of this project as compared to the other existing ones?

I just checked the roadmap and one of the goals is this:

2018 Q3
Start of Asian cooperation program.

What exactly is this and do you have more detail on exactly is planned here, it sounds pretty interesting and didn't see any information on this
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

I just checked the roadmap and one of the goals is this:

2018 Q3
Start of Asian cooperation program.

What exactly is this and do you have more detail on exactly is planned here, it sounds pretty interesting and didn't see any information on this

Is this something similar to MVP but together with partners? Now co-creation is very popular and to be honest, its also very efficient. Who are their partners in Asia?  Which country they are targeting first?

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

very interesting, there are pictures of the Aimedis platform on the homepage. I am quite surprised that these screenshots are in German:

Have now looked, Aimedis is based in the Netherlands
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: