Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10474 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

I did not they were where operating in Germany; I thought they just released the MVP and are currently working on taking to the next level. I think Thailand would be a good place to start expanding in Asia.

Why did you pick Thailand mate?? I haven't really heard much about that country in the crypto sphere. I think it will be better to start off in one of the top crypto participating countries like Korea

Yeah.. I was thinking more like Europe or North America. Thailand isn't that popular in the crypto Space. I rarely hear about any project from Thailand too.

I am not even sure whether Thailand government is friendly for cryptos. Did somebody ask in telegram why they have chosen Thailand? I am very much interested in knowing this.

There was a mention of it I think by Roxanna from Aimedis; I think they were present in Thailand and there is also another video of them by BBC Bangkok. Also they had an event/meetup in Bangkok here is the one of the links: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bangkok-blockchain-meetup-by-aimedis-tickets-43828325702#

Okay, from these events it seems that Aimedis team is interested in Thailand, Bangkok. I think both options are good options.

I am sure they see a value in also starting from Thailand. I personally think it is a good idea since it will allow access to other nearby markets like Singapore.

I think nearly every country has a different healthcare system with other requirements or regulations. The Aimedis team have reasons to choose Thailand for the start.

Indeed. No 2 countries in the world have same rules and regulations in healthcare. May be Thailand could be easiest of all? Not sure. I am exploring answer for this choice.

Me too trying to find the reason for selection of Thailand which none of the projects have thought about. I could just think of easy regulations or no regulations at all.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

I did not they were where operating in Germany; I thought they just released the MVP and are currently working on taking to the next level. I think Thailand would be a good place to start expanding in Asia.

Why did you pick Thailand mate?? I haven't really heard much about that country in the crypto sphere. I think it will be better to start off in one of the top crypto participating countries like Korea

Yeah.. I was thinking more like Europe or North America. Thailand isn't that popular in the crypto Space. I rarely hear about any project from Thailand too.

I am not even sure whether Thailand government is friendly for cryptos. Did somebody ask in telegram why they have chosen Thailand? I am very much interested in knowing this.

There was a mention of it I think by Roxanna from Aimedis; I think they were present in Thailand and there is also another video of them by BBC Bangkok. Also they had an event/meetup in Bangkok here is the one of the links: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bangkok-blockchain-meetup-by-aimedis-tickets-43828325702#

Okay, from these events it seems that Aimedis team is interested in Thailand, Bangkok. I think both options are good options.

I am sure they see a value in also starting from Thailand. I personally think it is a good idea since it will allow access to other nearby markets like Singapore.

I think nearly every country has a different healthcare system with other requirements or regulations. The Aimedis team have reasons to choose Thailand for the start.

Indeed. No 2 countries in the world have same rules and regulations in healthcare. May be Thailand could be easiest of all? Not sure. I am exploring answer for this choice.

Me too trying to find the reason for selection of Thailand which none of the projects have thought about. I could just think of easy regulations or no regulations at all.

I believe the team has a reason for selecting Thailand, I don't really know much about Thailand hopefully they'll give a reason as to why they selected Thailand in fact I'll ask this in their telegram group hope I get a swift response.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

I see only now that there were two doctors who founded Aimedis. That's interesting, it's usually more IT people who start blockchain companies and then find the right partners. Here are involved from the beginning those who work with it

For me personally I think this is great news, I know Aimedis need tech developers and advisors to help actually create the platform but you need a doctors expertise to make it professional. It’s good to have a balance so the mission of the project isn’t lost.

Corleone007

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

I wish that they upload more on their Youtube channel. So far they have just 4 videos. Youtube is a good platform where they can attract users. They got already over 2100 subscribers on their channel.

Yep they already have a solid following on YouTube for such a new project. So they really should be taking advantage of it with things like video interviews and marketing videos to help explain their vision and how they want to get their

2100 subscribers on their youtube channel is not bad. When a new project start, are videos the easiest way to attract and inspire more people .

I know right. Some Ico Youtube Channels do not even have 1k subscribers. I would take the chance to make videos. At least i would do it, because you have a lot of subscribers.
Yes and if you can actually see the project it would be amazing if they could make a video of one of their hospitals and show us how they are doing it would be awesome.
With such numbers of subscribers, I think Aimedis should take advantage of that channel. This can play a big role in the success of this project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

I wish that they upload more on their Youtube channel. So far they have just 4 videos. Youtube is a good platform where they can attract users. They got already over 2100 subscribers on their channel.

Yep they already have a solid following on YouTube for such a new project. So they really should be taking advantage of it with things like video interviews and marketing videos to help explain their vision and how they want to get their

2100 subscribers on their youtube channel is not bad. When a new project start, are videos the easiest way to attract and inspire more people .

I know right. Some Ico Youtube Channels do not even have 1k subscribers. I would take the chance to make videos. At least i would do it, because you have a lot of subscribers.
Yes and if you can actually see the project it would be amazing if they could make a video of one of their hospitals and show us how they are doing it would be awesome.
With such numbers of subscribers, I think Aimedis should take advantage of that channel. This can play a big role in the success of this project.

Agree I’m really hoping that the team take some advantage of this as it’s been a huge avenue to exploit and grow and could really work well for them during the ico but also after as they try to expand their partnerships
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

You can see that Aimedis went to the crypto currency expo 2018 in their latest tweet here: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1009493146194141184, Did they make any partnerships there?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

You can see that Aimedis went to the crypto currency expo 2018 in their latest tweet here: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1009493146194141184, Did they make any partnerships there?

I guess if there are any concrete partnerships, team would have announced it in the first instance. These conferences gives way for the first discussions. We will hear soon about the outcome.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

No, I don't think Thailand is a good idea I would prefer Vietnam because they are tied to cryptocurrency and no businessman would want to take his business to where it is not recognised. I think Vietnam will do

If they want to enter in ASIA then I think India would be good option, if you consider the population, traffic on road (readability to hospitals). So I think medical advice over video chat option will be popular in India.

In Asia India will be a nice catch too as there are many professional doctors there who are very good in the medical field too. They can create many partnerships too in india.

Lets not forget one thing, which is the fact that this is based on a global scale and not like an offline thing that's not flexible and its hindered by some restrictions, so that been said, i believe that the project was created for patients to easily access their services, no matter where they are, that's where the flexibility and accessibility comes in
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

Recently i heard Thailand has legalised the cryptocurrency but whether they legalised the ICO's are not yet to be released. Yes, there are many people bothering about the cryptocurrency in Thailand, whether they legalised the cryptocurrency or not?

My position on Asian market is this: wherever you pick or go is fine crypto-wise they seem to be the most accepting continent for crypto related matters, so whether it's Korea or Thailand or Singapore it's fine in my book

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

What do they do there at the crypto currency expo? Is it something that important to attend to? It would be very nice if they made partnerships there aswell.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

No, I don't think Thailand is a good idea I would prefer Vietnam because they are tied to cryptocurrency and no businessman would want to take his business to where it is not recognised. I think Vietnam will do

If they want to enter in ASIA then I think India would be good option, if you consider the population, traffic on road (readability to hospitals). So I think medical advice over video chat option will be popular in India.

Yeah,  but still one has to consider the fact that medical advice over video chat might not really be if help, we are talking about realtime medical attention

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

That's a fair point and one I had not really thought about. The system is going to need to be super flexible but in doing so, be very well locked down as well ... and of course be simple and intuitive to use as not everyone will be tech savvy! Quite some task on Aimedis' hands really
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

What do they do there at the crypto currency expo? Is it something that important to attend to? It would be very nice if they made partnerships there aswell.

I found the site for it https://www.cryptocurrencyexpo.com/. I guess it is like a meeting where you can present your project, but the important thing here. Who bought the vvip ticket ? xD

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

I see only now that there were two doctors who founded Aimedis. That's interesting, it's usually more IT people who start blockchain companies and then find the right partners. Here are involved from the beginning those who work with it

For me personally I think this is great news, I know Aimedis need tech developers and advisors to help actually create the platform but you need a doctors expertise to make it professional. It’s good to have a balance so the mission of the project isn’t lost.

You can always hire technical people; the issue is when you hire someone who is more aware of the topic than the founders; work will end up being delegated rather than strategically executed. This is a plus having the doctors themselves manage the concept.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

I doubt if they did because any partnership would have been announced in at least one of their news channels. Unless they are withholding it for some reasons which I possibly can't think of
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

Good morning, team! I have tested all the points of your business and all is truly very nice!

Tested and trusted you will say. Right? But you might want to explain further what you mean by "I have tested". How exactly did you do this? Would be nice to know.

Maybe he had tested the video consultation with a psychologist, participated in the study with Pfizer and tested all other partners of Aimedis.  Wink

This is really funny. He said he had tested all the business points and did not reason to clarify on the points he tested but anyways are aimedis still on the development phase of the project?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

I am excited to see Aimedis are looking to expand the team and growing in members of the team aswell as the community, keep up the great work. This project will make investors rich  .

Expanding the team is a good thing, means the team are getting overwhelmed with activities which entails that they are progressing thus more hands on deck, they should get the necessary personal and keep up the good work.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

I am excited to see Aimedis are looking to expand the team and growing in members of the team aswell as the community, keep up the great work. This project will make investors rich  .

Expanding the team is a good thing, means the team are getting overwhelmed with activities which entails that they are progressing thus more hands on deck, they should get the necessary personal and keep up the good work.

Yeah, they should bringing the necessary personel  the success of the project depends on how effective the team are  and also their project is very technical so they need the best team they.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

It's definitely a good sign that the team are hiring, it shows they're confident about the project and know what they need to deliver it.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

It's definitely a good sign that the team are hiring, it shows they're confident about the project and know what they need to deliver it.

Always good to see a team wanting to expand and grow further - goes to show their work they are carrying out is working and expanding over a period of time.

Also really nice to see the team are very active on Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: