Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10474 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

I am excited to see Aimedis are looking to expand the team and growing in members of the team aswell as the community, keep up the great work. This project will make investors rich  .

Expanding the team is a good thing, means the team are getting overwhelmed with activities which entails that they are progressing thus more hands on deck, they should get the necessary personal and keep up the good work.

It's definitely a good sign that the team are hiring, it shows they're confident about the project and know what they need to deliver it.

Always good to see a team wanting to expand and grow further - goes to show their work they are carrying out is working and expanding over a period of time.

Also really nice to see the team are very active on Twitter

It is indeed nice to see, how active the team is on twitter. They really try to grow their community.
Also the fact that Aimedis is hiring and want to expand the team, is strong signal for the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

I am excited to see Aimedis are looking to expand the team and growing in members of the team aswell as the community, keep up the great work. This project will make investors rich  .

Expanding the team is a good thing, means the team are getting overwhelmed with activities which entails that they are progressing thus more hands on deck, they should get the necessary personal and keep up the good work.

It's definitely a good sign that the team are hiring, it shows they're confident about the project and know what they need to deliver it.

Always good to see a team wanting to expand and grow further - goes to show their work they are carrying out is working and expanding over a period of time.

It is indeed nice to see, how active the team is on twitter. They really try to grow their community.
Also the fact that Aimedis is hiring and want to expand the team, is strong signal for the project.

The job offers look good. If I were not so happy with my current job I would consider applying. But I think here in the forum could be some good people
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

The job offers look good. If I were not so happy with my current job I would consider applying. But I think here in the forum could be some good people
That you mean to say they are hiring people? They have published anything about job opportunity at anywhere? Can someone update that link here?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

That you mean to say they are hiring people? They have published anything about job opportunity at anywhere? Can someone update that link here?

It is interesting that they are hiring now and before the public sale. I like that this is well thought of or at least that is how it seems. I am not sure if hiring now is a bit early but given they have the MVP in place it would make sense.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

I don't see any job openings related info at Aimedis site. It would be good if someone share the link about jobs. I just want to see how many people they want to hire.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

I did not they were where operating in Germany; I thought they just released the MVP and are currently working on taking to the next level. I think Thailand would be a good place to start expanding in Asia.

Why did you pick Thailand mate?? I haven't really heard much about that country in the crypto sphere. I think it will be better to start off in one of the top crypto participating countries like Korea

Yeah.. I was thinking more like Europe or North America. Thailand isn't that popular in the crypto Space. I rarely hear about any project from Thailand too.

I am not even sure whether Thailand government is friendly for cryptos. Did somebody ask in telegram why they have chosen Thailand? I am very much interested in knowing this.

No, I don't think Thailand is a good idea I would prefer Vietnam because they are tied to cryptocurrency and no businessman would want to take his business to where it is not recognised. I think Vietnam will do

If they want to enter in ASIA then I think India would be good option, if you consider the population, traffic on road (readability to hospitals). So I think medical advice over video chat option will be popular in India.

Yeah,  but still one has to consider the fact that medical advice over video chat might not really be if help, we are talking about realtime medical attention

While I subscribe to your position I also do not think medical advice over the net like video chat won't work smoothly, I used to think chit chat over the net won't be fun but right now I can't recall the last time I sat down with my friends offline to talk cos everything is done here on the net

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
peterkate630

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

About Aimedis
Aimedis is an AI backed, blockchain and smart contract supported medical ecosystem, that changes the way patients, doctors, and hospitals communicate, connect and handle information.

Using the Aimedis platform, users can store, secure and share their medical information only with the people they want to share it with by using the Aimedis right management system.

Beside the records, AImedis offers videochat and communication with other patients and doctors, online prescriptions, online appointments, learning content, the inclusion of fitness trackers and devices like ECG or bloodpressure monitors into the system, while all transactions inside the system are backed by our porprietary private AIMChain blockchain, while the token is bound to a public blockchain (Aimedis dual-blockchain model). AIMSocial will be the new incentivised and decentralized medical social network where patients can help other patients and get rewarded for it,
while the system is supported by AI.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

I did not they were where operating in Germany; I thought they just released the MVP and are currently working on taking to the next level. I think Thailand would be a good place to start expanding in Asia.

Why did you pick Thailand mate?? I haven't really heard much about that country in the crypto sphere. I think it will be better to start off in one of the top crypto participating countries like Korea

Yeah.. I was thinking more like Europe or North America. Thailand isn't that popular in the crypto Space. I rarely hear about any project from Thailand too.

I am not even sure whether Thailand government is friendly for cryptos. Did somebody ask in telegram why they have chosen Thailand? I am very much interested in knowing this.

No, I don't think Thailand is a good idea I would prefer Vietnam because they are tied to cryptocurrency and no businessman would want to take his business to where it is not recognised. I think Vietnam will do

If they want to enter in ASIA then I think India would be good option, if you consider the population, traffic on road (readability to hospitals). So I think medical advice over video chat option will be popular in India.

Yeah,  but still one has to consider the fact that medical advice over video chat might not really be if help, we are talking about realtime medical attention

While I subscribe to your position I also do not think medical advice over the net like video chat won't work smoothly, I used to think chit chat over the net won't be fun but right now I can't recall the last time I sat down with my friends offline to talk cos everything is done here on the net

I see this video chat option like first aid in case of emergency. Doctors can discuss with relative or patients to understand the symptoms and might give some useful advice.
lapitopi

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

I find this project very positive, the future it can go further, and I believe this, I have set expectations for it.
peterkate630

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

About Aimedis
Aimedis is an AI backed, blockchain and smart contract supported medical ecosystem, that changes the way patients, doctors, and hospitals communicate, connect and handle information.

Using the Aimedis platform, users can store, secure and share their medical information only with the people they want to share it with by using the Aimedis right management system.

Beside the records, AImedis offers videochat and communication with other patients and doctors, online prescriptions, online appointments, learning content, the inclusion of fitness trackers and devices like ECG or bloodpressure monitors into the system, while all transactions inside the system are backed by our porprietary private AIMChain blockchain, while the token is bound to a public blockchain (Aimedis dual-blockchain model). AIMSocial will be the new incentivised and decentralized medical social network where patients can help other patients and get rewarded for it,
while the system is supported by AI.
chienvannguyen

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Hey! Very good project. When you are likely to introduce demo?

Will be announced later. Introduce demo will be lauch with roadmap
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

I see only now that there were two doctors who founded Aimedis. That's interesting, it's usually more IT people who start blockchain companies and then find the right partners. Here are involved from the beginning those who work with it

It's good that doctors started this project. Doctors knows the problems of medical industry more than anyone else.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Hey! Very good project. When you are likely to introduce demo?

Will be announced later. Introduce demo will be lauch with roadmap

Can’t wait to see the demo projects like this really take off when theirs visibility in the platform that really helps people see just what they will be investing in and how things will operate visually
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

I see only now that there were two doctors who founded Aimedis. That's interesting, it's usually more IT people who start blockchain companies and then find the right partners. Here are involved from the beginning those who work with it

It's good that doctors started this project. Doctors knows the problems of medical industry more than anyone else.

Wow.. This is cool. I never knew it was founded by 2 doctors and you are right about IT guys starting blockchain project but i am not surprised though because this project has to do with the medical field and need strong medical expert to oversee the project
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Wow.. This is cool. I never knew it was founded by 2 doctors and you are right about IT guys starting blockchain project but i am not surprised though because this project has to do with the medical field and need strong medical expert to oversee the project

That's very good information. Till now I have seen few medical industry related projects but hardly seen doctors initiating blockchain project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Recently i heard Thailand has legalised the cryptocurrency but whether they legalised the ICO's are not yet to be released. Yes, there are many people bothering about the cryptocurrency in Thailand, whether they legalised the cryptocurrency or not?

My position on Asian market is this: wherever you pick or go is fine crypto-wise they seem to be the most accepting continent for crypto related matters, so whether it's Korea or Thailand or Singapore it's fine in my book

But i don't think all these about where the project will be located or succeed matters, just like i earlier stated, this is more like a virtual avenue to accomplish unlimited things in the health niche, i mean i can easily reach out to my doctor in the UK while in India or so, we can easily book appointments, talk about my health etc, i don't think it has restrictions, so the country don't matter
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

That's very good information. Till now I have seen few medical industry related projects but hardly seen doctors initiating blockchain project.
I searched both of the founders on LinkedIn and i noticed that they both studied at a university in Germany maybe that is how they know each other, and both are experts too.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

This entry is already a month old, but I think it is still true what it says. namely that Aimedis is the highest rated health-ico on icobench. well deserved
https://blog.aimedis.com/aimedis-actually-the-highest-rated-health-ico-on-icobench/
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

This entry is already a month old, but I think it is still true what it says. namely that Aimedis is the highest rated health-ico on icobench. well deserved
https://blog.aimedis.com/aimedis-actually-the-highest-rated-health-ico-on-icobench/

Thanks for sharing this link. Aimedis deserve this rating. Project is good and its started by doctors so such high ratings is expected.
chan001

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

I searched both of the founders on LinkedIn and i noticed that they both studied at a university in Germany maybe that is how they know each other, and both are experts too.

I was curious and wanted to know mote about both ghe doctors so I also checked their LinkedIn profile. And now after seeing the profile I am more confidence about this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: