Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

New interview with the Aimedis CEO and founder, Dr Michael Kaldasch. Good interview and you can listen to it on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-6-german-based-digital-health-startup-dr-michael-kadasch-ceo-aimedis

There is no track there anymore unfortunately Sad Wanted to give this a listen, does anyone else know if it's available elsewhere?
That link didn't work for me either but i found another interview with their CEO on the same channel, here is a link to it: https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-6-bridging-healthcare-silos-dr-michael-kaldasch-ceo-aimedis.

Thanks for this... I would save this for later, quite busy at the moment, would appreciate maybe a summary of the interview

Thanks once again  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.

Yea, i once stated such earlier, which to me is very much commendable, its herculean seeking for proper medical attention in a reputable hospital or health facility with cheaper rates, when i first saw that, it got me, it seems like the total health package and which is quite unique from the usual ICOs in the health niche, so i believe that is one of the edge they got
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

New interview with the Aimedis CEO and founder, Dr Michael Kaldasch. Good interview and you can listen to it on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-6-german-based-digital-health-startup-dr-michael-kadasch-ceo-aimedis

There is no track there anymore unfortunately Sad Wanted to give this a listen, does anyone else know if it's available elsewhere?
That link didn't work for me either but i found another interview with their CEO on the same channel, here is a link to it: https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-6-bridging-healthcare-silos-dr-michael-kaldasch-ceo-aimedis.

Thank you for sharing; the first link does not work but the second does. at around 9:71 minutes the talks were about introducing the solutions all at once. I kind of disagree there since you can very well succeed with one solution and more solutions; adding solutions all at once will consume a lot of resources and some of the solution might even end up a waste since they might not even work.
But you need to have possibilities if one solution did not work than you can use the other that is the benefit of having more than one solution.

My only concern is distributing team's focus to many things at once. That in it self could skew results and may not provide proper result as to was works and does not as solutions could impact one another.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Thank you for sharing; the first link does not work but the second does. at around 9:71 minutes the talks were about introducing the solutions all at once. I kind of disagree there since you can very well succeed with one solution and more solutions; adding solutions all at once will consume a lot of resources and some of the solution might even end up a waste since they might not even work.
But you need to have possibilities if one solution did not work than you can use the other that is the benefit of having more than one solution.

My only concern is distributing team's focus to many things at once. That in it self could skew results and may not provide proper result as to was works and does not as solutions could impact one another.

The team is big enough to do more than on thing at the same time
I think they are well positioned and have the right staff for all areas so do not worry:-)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.

Yea, i once stated such earlier, which to me is very much commendable, its herculean seeking for proper medical attention in a reputable hospital or health facility with cheaper rates, when i first saw that, it got me, it seems like the total health package and which is quite unique from the usual ICOs in the health niche, so i believe that is one of the edge they got

They want to provide a high level of service for their users and for their patients. It really shows how genuine the Aimedis team is, they want to be profitable and ethical, I have a lot of respect for that.

liujieyingk

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Seems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project. Joined your telegram already,
I will always participate in your reward program and hold the token till the end
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

Anyone has observed that on their bitcointalk thread?

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Germany ✔️ Netherlands ✔️ Thailand ✔️

Already in 3 hospital chains 🏥 ✅

More then 10 000 happy patients ✅

Still can get in the ICO ✅

That means AiMedis already working in 3 countries.

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
why should they divide the information into 2 threads?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3466380.0

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.

Guys when I had word with admin Dmitry and Roxana about 4th location listing so they answered me like this:

Dimitry:
Aimedis operates its business in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand but will expand to more countries in the next 2 years. We are already operating a development office in Mountain View, Silicon Valley to be close its unique entrepreneurial and development spirit.

Roxana:
Thailand will be starting in late Q3 to early Q4. Part of the team in Asia for the following months ( August-onwords) Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and open to other suggestions. Also Philippines,  we were there in May For Blockchain Forum Asia.

I think this is most useful information I got from AiMedis admin.

wow, thanks for the information. This is really good news, many new countries in the next few months. This shows that I probably invested in the right ICO:-)

awesome, this is the kind of news am expecting from an awesome project like AIMEDIS they are really making huge stride kudos to the team and more strength to them.
This is really awesome. Growth of AiMedis is really going good. Admin said, they are planning near by late Q3 or early Q4. Means more people/patients will be registered on their platform soon.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

What I understood about this project is that they want to do something for society, they are not here to do business but to do social work. Giving best deal, services to patients.

To a certain degree, they are not a non-profit organisation, they will charge fees for their services and the team will get a 20% share of the funds raised from the token sale.

I like what they are doing and I really like the idea of the online EHR platform that allows patients to contact doctors from anywhere in the world. They look like a good business and have a lot of potential revenue streams.

This is a good combination of ambition to do social work and elaborate bussiness plan. Any noble cause should be strengthened with bussiness model which can earn money for those who work for it. Aimedis chose good field and it can bring good to people.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.

Guys when I had word with admin Dmitry and Roxana about 4th location listing so they answered me like this:

Dimitry:
Aimedis operates its business in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand but will expand to more countries in the next 2 years. We are already operating a development office in Mountain View, Silicon Valley to be close its unique entrepreneurial and development spirit.

Roxana:
Thailand will be starting in late Q3 to early Q4. Part of the team in Asia for the following months ( August-onwords) Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and open to other suggestions. Also Philippines,  we were there in May For Blockchain Forum Asia.

wow, thanks for the information. This is really good news, many new countries in the next few months. This shows that I probably invested in the right ICO:-)

Wow, so they already operating in three countries and 4th one will be Thailand. And there focus seems to be Asians counties for next two years.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

the interview was removed. A pity, I would have liked to hear that.
I'll check again tomorrow, maybe it was just temporarily removed

Why it was removed? Any other links posted by the team? I am looking forward for the new link. What is that interview about? Any summary possible? Published somewhere?

I think I also missed to look into the interview. It would be nice if the team publish atleast some summary about the interview or post some other link for the same.

the interview was removed. A pity, I would have liked to hear that.
I'll check again tomorrow, maybe it was just temporarily removed

Why it was removed? Any other links posted by the team? I am looking forward for the new link. What is that interview about? Any summary possible? Published somewhere?

I think I also missed to look into the interview. It would be nice if the team publish atleast some summary about the interview or post some other link for the same.

Yep, it is deleted from this link. Anyone knows a backup or a other link that we can hear the interview ? They should post these important things on their site so we can easily view it.

But who posted the interview at SoundCloud? I mean was it from Aimedis team itself or someone other person did that?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

What I understood about this project is that they want to do something for society, they are not here to do business but to do social work. Giving best deal, services to patients.

To a certain degree, they are not a non-profit organisation, they will charge fees for their services and the team will get a 20% share of the funds raised from the token sale.

I like what they are doing and I really like the idea of the online EHR platform that allows patients to contact doctors from anywhere in the world. They look like a good business and have a lot of potential revenue streams.

The last part of your statement is a fact, this project is packed up with potentials, solving a problem is one major thing that counts in a project and for the fact that they are also not just going urban but stretching out into the rural areas is also a welcome development, a concept which many projects in the health sector neglect, forgetting the fact that the rural areas need them most, that's a plus for Aimedis
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

This is a good combination of ambition to do social work and elaborate bussiness plan. Any noble cause should be strengthened with bussiness model which can earn money for those who work for it. Aimedis chose good field and it can bring good to people.

It's a project that make everybody happy, client gets swift response to their health issues, doctors get little incentive for providing solutions to issues and the team earns from the fees charged and also gain popularity as well.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

The last part of your statement is a fact, this project is packed up with potentials, solving a problem is one major thing that counts in a project and for the fact that they are also not just going urban but stretching out into the rural areas is also a welcome development, a concept which many projects in the health sector neglect, forgetting the fact that the rural areas need them most, that's a plus for Aimedis

Since the Aimedis is going to provide services to patients from all over the world, I think they will earn good money. It will be volume based business. So patients will receive service at discounted prices but at the same time Aimedis will also get good money.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

Wow, so they already operating in three countries and 4th one will be Thailand. And there focus seems to be Asians counties for next two years.

Definitely targeted Asia first, I'm hoping we can see some of the benefits from Aimedis in Europe
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Since the Aimedis is going to provide services to patients from all over the world, I think they will earn good money. It will be volume based business. So patients will receive service at discounted prices but at the same time Aimedis will also get good money.
This project has a very good potential they need doctors everywhere around the world and hospitals, i think we can expect a lot of partnerships with the Aimedis team.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

awesome, this is the kind of news am expecting from an awesome project like AIMEDIS they are really making huge stride kudos to the team and more strength to them.

What an interesting information. One of the good news I have received today. The effort of the team is gradually paying off. Kudos to them indeed.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

What an interesting information. One of the good news I have received today. The effort of the team is gradually paying off. Kudos to them indeed.

Yes, this is very good information. Thanks for sharing the details. Aimedis is growing faster and expanding its business to lot of countries.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

This is very great, I like that they are already operating in different countries after the end of the two years they will certainly have enough experience to spread to the rest of the world. Kudos to them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

This is very great, I like that they are already operating in different countries after the end of the two years they will certainly have enough experience to spread to the rest of the world. Kudos to them

When I come to know about this project I thought they just have concept and don't have working product. But I know they already operating in multiple countries.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

Aimedis already have plans to start it's business in dozens of countries in next couple of years. I hope the list will goes on and on Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: