Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10479 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.

Yea, i once stated such earlier, which to me is very much commendable, its herculean seeking for proper medical attention in a reputable hospital or health facility with cheaper rates, when i first saw that, it got me, it seems like the total health package and which is quite unique from the usual ICOs in the health niche, so i believe that is one of the edge they got

I actually thought the price is fixed  Huh Huh

This is intelligent and very reasonable for them to do and I agree with you a cutting edge, they could already own the "medical market"  this way

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

What I understood about this project is that they want to do something for society, they are not here to do business but to do social work. Giving best deal, services to patients.

To a certain degree, they are not a non-profit organisation, they will charge fees for their services and the team will get a 20% share of the funds raised from the token sale.

I like what they are doing and I really like the idea of the online EHR platform that allows patients to contact doctors from anywhere in the world. They look like a good business and have a lot of potential revenue streams.

This is a good combination of ambition to do social work and elaborate bussiness plan. Any noble cause should be strengthened with bussiness model which can earn money for those who work for it. Aimedis chose good field and it can bring good to people.

This is very interesting concept. AImedis is doing good in promoting such features of the project which is huge positive for the project. Recently another medical related project also promised this but ran away. Hope this not the case with AImedis.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

What I understood about this project is that they want to do something for society, they are not here to do business but to do social work. Giving best deal, services to patients.

To a certain degree, they are not a non-profit organisation, they will charge fees for their services and the team will get a 20% share of the funds raised from the token sale.

I like what they are doing and I really like the idea of the online EHR platform that allows patients to contact doctors from anywhere in the world. They look like a good business and have a lot of potential revenue streams.

This is a good combination of ambition to do social work and elaborate bussiness plan. Any noble cause should be strengthened with bussiness model which can earn money for those who work for it. Aimedis chose good field and it can bring good to people.

This is very interesting concept. AImedis is doing good in promoting such features of the project which is huge positive for the project. Recently another medical related project also promised this but ran away. Hope this not the case with AImedis.

Don’t think we have that issue since Aimedis already has clients and a working platform apparently I’m hoping to get more information on it so we can get a better understanding of what exists and is coming
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

Anyone has observed that on their bitcointalk thread?

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Germany ✔️ Netherlands ✔️ Thailand ✔️

Already in 3 hospital chains 🏥 ✅

More then 10 000 happy patients ✅

Still can get in the ICO ✅

That means AiMedis already working in 3 countries.

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
why should they divide the information into 2 threads?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3466380.0

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.

Guys when I had word with admin Dmitry and Roxana about 4th location listing so they answered me like this:

Dimitry:
Aimedis operates its business in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand but will expand to more countries in the next 2 years. We are already operating a development office in Mountain View, Silicon Valley to be close its unique entrepreneurial and development spirit.

Roxana:
Thailand will be starting in late Q3 to early Q4. Part of the team in Asia for the following months ( August-onwords) Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and open to other suggestions. Also Philippines,  we were there in May For Blockchain Forum Asia.

I think this is most useful information I got from AiMedis admin.

wow, thanks for the information. This is really good news, many new countries in the next few months. This shows that I probably invested in the right ICO:-)

Wow, so they already operating in three countries and 4th one will be Thailand. And there focus seems to be Asians counties for next two years.

Huge development is actually happening in Asian countries. So its really a very nice and smart choice from the AImedis project. I am super surprised about the fact that they are already in 3 countries.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

The last part of your statement is a fact, this project is packed up with potentials, solving a problem is one major thing that counts in a project and for the fact that they are also not just going urban but stretching out into the rural areas is also a welcome development, a concept which many projects in the health sector neglect, forgetting the fact that the rural areas need them most, that's a plus for Aimedis

Since the Aimedis is going to provide services to patients from all over the world, I think they will earn good money. It will be volume based business. So patients will receive service at discounted prices but at the same time Aimedis will also get good money.
This project has a very good potential they need doctors everywhere around the world and hospitals, i think we can expect a lot of partnerships with the Aimedis team.

Should they have partnerships from medical companies or with any big company ? I think that medical companies makes more sense.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Don’t think we have that issue since Aimedis already has clients and a working platform apparently I’m hoping to get more information on it so we can get a better understanding of what exists and is coming

And recent news about Aimedis cooperation with Pfizer for scientific research also makes me sure that this is not the case for Aimedis. Looks very confident and promising.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

Platform Imedis next project!!
Aimedis helps connect patients to communities using a unique social media system.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.

Guys when I had word with admin Dmitry and Roxana about 4th location listing so they answered me like this:

Dimitry:
Aimedis operates its business in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand but will expand to more countries in the next 2 years. We are already operating a development office in Mountain View, Silicon Valley to be close its unique entrepreneurial and development spirit.

Roxana:
Thailand will be starting in late Q3 to early Q4. Part of the team in Asia for the following months ( August-onwords) Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and open to other suggestions. Also Philippines,  we were there in May For Blockchain Forum Asia.

wow, thanks for the information. This is really good news, many new countries in the next few months. This shows that I probably invested in the right ICO:-)

Wow, so they already operating in three countries and 4th one will be Thailand. And there focus seems to be Asians counties for next two years.

Definitely targeted Asia first, I'm hoping we can see some of the benefits from Aimedis in Europe

Most blockchain tend to focus their project on the asia market before moving anywhere else. I have come to understand that the asia market is big and filled with intelligent guys. Let's see how aimedis tend to attract their customers from this market.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

Ya the Asian markets and even Europe are getting really big and might over the next few years be the driving force behind blockchain projects for the foreseeable future atleast in my eyes
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:
Thailand will be starting in late Q3 to early Q4. Part of the team in Asia for the following months ( August-onwords) Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and open to other suggestions. Also Philippines,  we were there in May For Blockchain Forum Asia.

Definitely targeted Asia first, I'm hoping we can see some of the benefits from Aimedis in Europe

Most blockchain tend to focus their project on the asia market before moving anywhere else. I have come to understand that the asia market is big and filled with intelligent guys. Let's see how aimedis tend to attract their customers from this market.

I always knew that Asian people loved crypto. Seems smart to focus in Asia as well. Skipping Asia would be suicide if you want to make your coin big.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:44:55 AM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

aside from the fact that Asian guys are good and intelligent I personally believe one of the main reason is that of the fact that they are well informed about blockchain concept and how it going to improve human society.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

This is very great, I like that they are already operating in different countries after the end of the two years they will certainly have enough experience to spread to the rest of the world. Kudos to them

Aimedis already have plans to start it's business in dozens of countries in next couple of years. I hope the list will goes on and on Wink

I hope the list will include my country and some other African countries. Would be good for them to have a feel of this project too. Hopefully they will think on it
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

This is very great, I like that they are already operating in different countries after the end of the two years they will certainly have enough experience to spread to the rest of the world. Kudos to them

Aimedis already have plans to start it's business in dozens of countries in next couple of years. I hope the list will goes on and on Wink

I hope the list will include my country and some other African countries. Would be good for them to have a feel of this project too. Hopefully they will think on it

I am not sure what expansion mean in this case; does it mean open offices there or get doctors onboard to serve the patients in the platform from those regions?

gee777

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

This is a nice concept... The videos will be made by expert and can act as a first aid pack on the platform.. I hope they make the videos and other contents free or not too expensive to access.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Dimitry:

Roxana:

I am not sure what expansion mean in this case; does it mean open offices there or get doctors onboard to serve the patients in the platform from those regions?

I guess it's about bringing the platform online in these countries, and of course that's only possible if doctors and hospitals partner with them.
Now that Aimedis has 3 hospital chains as partners, the opportunities to start in more countries are increasing, as these chains are certainly active in many countries
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

This is a nice concept... The videos will be made by expert and can act as a first aid pack on the platform.. I hope they make the videos and other contents free or not too expensive to access.

The concept of a video library is indeed very interesting. This can support students during their education and young doctors can gain the first experiences by record such videos.
troBelx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe
 backed online drugstore with discounts
very good and have the ease of paying with Aimedis token for service / product one step closer to making better health, This is the right time to invest in this project because you can get 25% bonus now and minimum contribution is only 5 eth.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: