Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I wonder how high Nxt will go on the 3rd?  (Read 2298 times)
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:09:19 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 11:46:00 PM by NWO

January 3rd is the official launch of Nxt when the open source documents are revealed. I wonder what price we will be looking at?

I think around 0.0003

Edit: Price is already rallying. We have seen over 40% in a matter of days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:10:39 PM

January 3rd is the official launch of Nxt when the open source documents are revealed. I wonder what price we will be looking at?

I think around 0.0003

crash through the floor and become a dead coin /
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:11:40 PM

I think around 0.0003

crash through the floor and become a dead coin /

That would help the coin more than anything in terms of the price crashing. Get all the big holders to sell Tongue
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:15:43 PM

I think around 0.0003

Firstly, there's a lot of NXT, which means it remains inexpensive, even as many people buy it up.  This means NXT is able to increase in price over a prolonged period of time.  Also, it cannot be mined and initial stakeholders are incentivised to continue to hold their NXT, so there is unlikely to be much dumping of NXT as the price increases.  We have already seen this.

Therefore, I have my short term target around $0.35 per NXT, which is somewhere around 0.0003 BTC (depending on the value of BTC/USD).

Long-term, as the the NXT decentralised exchange becomes the go-to for trading crypto-currency, I see the price of NXT settling somewhere above $1 easily.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
NWO (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:24:54 PM

I think around 0.0003

Firstly, there's a lot of NXT, which means it remains inexpensive, even as many people buy it up.  This means NXT is able to increase in price over a prolonged period of time.  Also, it cannot be mined and initial stakeholders are incentivised to continue to hold their NXT, so there is unlikely to be much dumping of NXT as the price increases.  We have already seen this.

Therefore, I have my short term target around $0.35 per NXT, which is somewhere around 0.0003 BTC (depending on the value of BTC/USD).

Long-term, as the the NXT decentralised exchange becomes the go-to for trading crypto-currency, I see the price of NXT settling somewhere above $1 easily.

Right in line with my short-term prediction. Although I respectfully disagree with your long-term outlook. Although that depends on how long you deem long-term, because IF everything is implemented smoothly, we will see a nice price.
Alias

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Money be green

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:27:07 PM

I think around 0.0003

Firstly, there's a lot of NXT, which means it remains inexpensive, even as many people buy it up.  This means NXT is able to increase in price over a prolonged period of time.  Also, it cannot be mined and initial stakeholders are incentivised to continue to hold their NXT, so there is unlikely to be much dumping of NXT as the price increases.  We have already seen this.

While there are more "whole" NXT than there are "whole" BTC for example, there are a lot more of the smallest denomination BTC than there are NXT. Currently NXT are not divisible (though there are plans to make it divisible to 2 decimal places shortly). This will indeed aid the price discovery process, just like generating all the coins up front has aided it.

If NXT does become the de-facto decentralized exchange then the price of 1 NXT could actually go so high that the market cap will surpass that of Bitcoin's. The actual intrinsic value of 1 NXT (what you can actually do with it) will be incredible at that stage.

Edit: Don't forget to consider the timing of all of this. Just as countries like China and India are pulling the rug out from under cryptocurrencies by smothering their exchanges, NXT pops up with a decentralized exchange that the people will be free to use enabling them to trade BTC and LTC etc. via the colored coins feature without any repercussions.

In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth, while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists.
Real1Guy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:07:37 PM

how can coin who is 100% premined *or 100% controled* by bunch of people *10-30 of them* who has milions of coins, give people charety of couple of thousands coins, still have AT LIST 30% of all coins, and you expect to be 0,001 btc?

good luck, sheeps make those bunch of people milionares  so you can earn 50$

It is all good
NWO (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:09:11 PM

One day closer to lift off  Tongue
led_lcd

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:40:34 AM

My guess is that there will be a huge surge and then a large sell off that shortly follows as the speculators exit their positions.
pinarello

Activity: 266

NXT is the future

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:43:57 AM

My guess is that there will be a huge surge and then a large sell off that shortly follows as the speculators exit their positions.

by march  2014 it will be 2$, if not sooner.

Pin

Ebrelus

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:22:31 PM

When ripple scam will fall Nxt and eMunie will become top innovative alternatives for Bitcoin.
Now it takes away part of air Bitcoin require to breathe properly.
And it must fall because it is centralised, artificial, mainstream-based, binded with bank(ster)ing system shifting system risk on unconscious users and won't survive comming real global crisis, possible dollar and banks falling and can be easily controlled by governments.

Problem of Next is that in this system already lucky to become rich becomes even richer while others have no advantage from normal mining like in altcoins and from Nxt "transactions mining" useless for common adapters. It lacks what makes other altcoins viral that is being more less democratic and redistributed.

But it isn't inflative so it will still be a success but lack of hype for transaction mining can be a problem. And it is not disadvantage against other common altcoins or bitcoin since it is different concept but against other similar concepts... which can be more democratic and better prapaired for problems Nxt is facing now as first on path... So they should hurry up.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:03:30 AM

The official Nxt launch is only days away  Shocked

Pump set. $1+ for 2014 set. Ready for take off!
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:13:46 AM

Stakeholders and people holding millions of Nxt ready to celebrate and rejoice.
nastybit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:15:35 AM

This.

Nxt is no more than a pump and dump coin since the beginning, when the fantastic stakeholders started the whole thing.
Have a look yourself https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,1738.0.html

Also this is very interesting
https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,1688.0.html
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:18:28 AM

This.

Nxt is no more than a pump and dump coin since the beginning, when the fantastic stakeholders started the whole thing.
Have a look yourself https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,1738.0.html

Also this is very interesting
https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,1688.0.html

Doesn't every alt coin go through a pump and dump? Look at DOGE, Quark, SexCoin, etc. they all went through a pump then a dump. It just matters if a coin can survive the dump.

Nxt at least brings something different and completely new to the table compared to the numerous beyond count copy-paste coins.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:45:05 PM

We have drawn closer, only 1-2 days depending on where you live. Price has already shot up 40%+  Grin
dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:48:14 PM

how can coin who is 100% premined *or 100% controled* by bunch of people *10-30 of them* who has milions of coins, give people charety of couple of thousands coins, still have AT LIST 30% of all coins, and you expect to be 0,001 btc?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin premined , so did  mastercoin and angleshares!!!!   

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:51:12 PM

You have to spend money to make money.
dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:44:44 PM

You have to spend money to make money.

nxt is not just a coin! it likes stocks! what whats the most important is decentralized exchange

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Coinsy

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:48:27 PM

NWO the true Bull Bear  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: