Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: astrology  (Read 389 times)
giancarlo01 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

do you believe in astrology signs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:25:14 AM

AI cannot explain to you how astrology works, but it does
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:00:57 PM

No. I don't think that astrology signs are legit ones and can dedicate the future.
I read about them however just for fun. If I see a sign I correlate it with a specific time of my life and it is a kind of entertainment for myself.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:03:39 PM

It's not the astrology that works. It's simply faith.

Consider placebo effect in healing. Tests have shown as high as 33% healing rates through placebo effect. It's all about faith.

What this means is, if anyone actual believes in anything, it will work for him to some extent. That's why the atheists have strong faith in atheism. They want it to exist, so it exists for them, even though they don't realize that it is like a religion, and that it is false.

When one REALLY believes in something that is real, the results can be fantastic, way beyond placebo effect. That's why the early Christian church had so much success with healing and miracle doing. Not only did they believe, but they believed in God Who is real.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paskah01

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:28:24 AM

It's not the astrology that works. It's simply faith.

Consider placebo effect in healing. Tests have shown as high as 33% healing rates through placebo effect. It's all about faith.

What this means is, if anyone actual believes in anything, it will work for him to some extent. That's why the atheists have strong faith in atheism. They want it to exist, so it exists for them, even though they don't realize that it is like a religion, and that it is false.

When one REALLY believes in something that is real, the results can be fantastic, way beyond placebo effect. That's why the early Christian church had so much success with healing and miracle doing. Not only did they believe, but they believed in God Who is real.

Cool

Yes omg i can relate. It's science, it's all science. If it can't be proven scientifically, it's not real - but i think it does not matter anyway.. if it helps, good!
peter0425

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:44:52 AM

its science and not the astrological thing.

it change sometimes when our belief attracts positivities .but after all its the reality that will tell us what is the truth and it will happen when it comes lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:28:56 AM

In general, I never believe anything, I prefer to rely on facts - i.e. to be sure of something. I have not yet studied this topic in detail. But I can say that everything here is not so simple as it might seem at first glance. Since absolutely everything in our world is fractal (from infinite small to infinitely large), astrology has a place to be. But usually we misunderstand it. I myself don't know this topic either, because I haven't yet reached it.
Cut^Siska

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:52:43 PM

lack of faith, because it is not fully proven, that astrological signs are true
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:39:31 PM

I believe the stars, because they have warned me against many problems in my life. I've been studying astrology for a long time and I can say that there're a lot of cheaters on the Internet who want to cash in on you. After reading the Bible in the correct order on themystica.com I realized that ancient scientists used the stars to predict the future. In the modern world, there're technologies that allow you to monitor the stars and their movement, which allows you to accurately predict the near future of a person or the earth as a whole.

How can a star show you your future?
I mean that you cannot understand if you are going to get hired in a job from a star placement in the sky.
It is very inaccurate to believe that stars are showing you future moves and activities.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 04:26:29 AM

I believe the stars, because they have warned me against many problems in my life. I've been studying astrology for a long time and I can say that there're a lot of cheaters on the Internet who want to cash in on you. After reading the Bible in the correct order on themystica.com I realized that ancient scientists used the stars to predict the future. In the modern world, there're technologies that allow you to monitor the stars and their movement, which allows you to accurately predict the near future of a person or the earth as a whole.

How can a star show you your future?
I mean that you cannot understand if you are going to get hired in a job from a star placement in the sky.
It is very inaccurate to believe that stars are showing you future moves and activities.

However, this shows us one interesting thing. Since many people believe in astrology, we are shown that it is easy to dupe people, if you can talk good, and trick people into believing that you know something. That's why we have a Coronavirus pandemic.

Coronavirus is the common cold. It is a family of viruses that are simply an imbalance in a person's system. Covid-19 is simply a new form of CV. Both Coronavirus and Covid are mutating all the time into dozens of new forms.

This being said, people have to figure out if they are being duped by schemers and scammers into thinking that there is a danger in CV., or if there really is a danger. That's easy. Just look at all the numbers. But are they hype, built into gigantic proportions by sensationalism? Or are they true and real numbers?

People have a lot of time on their hands. They need to use the time to look into both, Coronavirus and astrology, to see if they even make sense, or if they are being tricked into believing lies.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 04:29:32 PM

I still don't understand why the astrologers don't update the sings to include Ophiuchus, its like two centuries outdated or something.

Or it may be they do but translate back to the traditional outdated 12 signs.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Nikinger

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:07:55 PM

I still don't understand why the astrologers don't update the sings to include Ophiuchus,
And they don't include the earth's axial precession.
Because it's a self-sustaining closed system, based on faiths.
The postulated principles in the astrology are always true by definition, unlike science.

1EwKrY5Bn3T47r4tYqSv6mMQkUyu7hZckV
shirlyne

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 08:51:24 PM

Nature (the universe) leaves signs everywhere. It’s just that we are so mired in the technocratic world that we don’t notice these signs. For example, illnesses are signs that we are not eating well and that we are leading a healthy lifestyle. Mental disorders are a sign that we, too, are wrong with ourselves and the world. Just look around you and ask yourself what problems currently exist? This will be the best sign.
Kaliado

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:31:57 AM

Science (physics and mathematics) cannot answer all questions; they are very narrow in studies. Therefore, there is no sense not to study other areas.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 12:37:57 PM

I don't. It's fun to believe in astrology tho. I'm a libra, and I used to love reading horoscopes.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:14:49 AM

Just read the definitions of the term to understand it better. The problem with such belief is that, if it's wrong then it will be leading many people astray. You don't trust informations from people who depend on themselves or evil spirits instead of depending on GOD.
So, any heavenly sign or body that should known, learn or study must be in accordance with the Word of GOD. There are lots of mysteries about things up there.. I know little, but the knowledge were/are from GOD not human knowledge. So, I would depend entirely on GOD for such thing in order not to be led astray.
satsmainman

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:16:24 PM

Well i know a little about astrologist and the nature of what they do. However i cannot openly pronounce that i believe in their findings and proclamations because to me i believe its all a mere assumptions that has no factual base.
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 05:20:43 PM

Well i know a little about astrologist and the nature of what they do. However i cannot openly pronounce that i believe in their findings and proclamations because to me i believe its all a mere assumptions that has no factual base.
It is the same as other beliefs that doesn't have scientific bases.

But what if you can share those things that you know so that we can openly understand what you are saying?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xFLORIDAx

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:54:28 AM

Thoughts are material, and everything that we believe comes true. If you believe in astrology more than anything else, then perhaps everything will come true for you.
dalat21

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:11:08 PM

It is fair to say that most people are probably not experts or have a lot of knowledge about this field, but it cannot be denied that most of the information that astrology gives us. In part I see it as the kind of statistical probability that we learn. And it's been over thousands of years which means that a very large sample set will give us relative precision, so it can be used occasionally for reference.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: