Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any truth to this bruce ? (burce lureing minors in to fag hotel in spain)  (Read 12685 times)
elggawf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 01:53:37 AM

Isn't this the same host that hosts buttcoin.org, the known terrorist anti-bitcoin site?

I like that you left out "illuminati" and "jew", so as not to go full-retard. It's just a pity the rest of this topic makes up for it.

^_^
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 02:22:25 AM

Isn't this the same host that hosts buttcoin.org, the known terrorist anti-bitcoin site?

I like that you left out "illuminati" and "jew", so as not to go full-retard. It's just a pity the rest of this topic makes up for it.

fuck you, pretty sure buttcoins been behind every single major attack against bitcoin!! They've done nothing but insult bitcoins good name and organise all that kinda shit! if I could be bothered I whois buttcoin and send them a threatening letter in the mail or something!! just to show them they can't bully everyone with their terrorist tactics!!
buttcoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 02:44:31 AM

fuck you, pretty sure buttcoins been behind every single major attack against bitcoin!! They've done nothing but insult bitcoins good name and organise all that kinda shit! if I could be bothered I whois buttcoin and send them a threatening letter in the mail or something!! just to show them they can't bully everyone with their terrorist tactics!!

Shortline

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 03:03:15 AM

I was considering doing some business with Nanaimo Gold way back in the day. Then I read some of his forum posts here. If you want to be charitable, the guy is a loud spoken, dimwitted and malicious internet troll. If you want to be blunt, he's a racist homophobe who is worried about fluoridation in the water.

And the more I read the less I liked the guy. Now I'm going through some of the stuff on talkgold and reaffirming my initial impressions.

Fuck Shane Smith and his homophobia.
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 03:57:58 AM

OP - you're an embarrassing idiot.
The thread linked to is a non-story by a twit - reposting it is pointless.

The hotel is mixed straight/gay.  Inviting people of any age to it for a meetup is a non-issue.
Inviting an underage person alone  to a hotel *room* would be an issue - whether you're publicly gay or not.

This thread is pathetic.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
warweed (OP)

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 09:00:16 AM

lol
http://www.axelhotels.com/barcelona/index.php?lang=en&gclid=CJGr87y656oCFSY0QgodwmaO8A

Hetro Friendly

it's a fucking Bath house

this is literally a image from there site !

Your telling me some fag at a homo bathhouse is holding a bitcoin conference there I mean that's just fucking weird seriously

just saying what ever call me a homophobe i admit it I don't like gays and i don't agree with it

just asking questions as to the intentions of Bruce

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 09:21:52 AM

if I could be bothered I whois buttcoin and send them a threatening letter in the mail or something!! just to show them they can't bully everyone with their terrorist tactics!!

I'm sure that would teach them a thing or two.   Roll Eyes

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 10:05:23 AM

I don't think it has anything to with NG trying to get back sure it's coming from NG but facts are facts doesn't matter whom it comes from
Have you actually read the post you linked to? He spends quite a lot of it ranting about how Bitcoin users are trying to discredit him by linking him to MyBitcoin. Also, insinuations are not facts. The facts are that he's arranging a meet-up of Bitcoin users at a hotel that caters to gays, and that some Bitcoin users are under 18. When you put it like that it's rather different from nanoaimogold's insinuation that he's luring underage boys back to his hotel room for dubious purposes.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
helloworld

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 01:06:17 PM

Jeez Gerken... I

don't what.

um.

fff jeeeez.

I'm...
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 01:28:26 PM

Jeez Gerken... I

don't what.

um.

fff jeeeez.

I'm...
Cumming?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
helloworld

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 01:35:13 PM

Jeez Gerken... I

don't what.

um.

fff jeeeez.

I'm...
Cumming?

No, I'm... disappointed Gerken is posting my photo all over the internet, I was hoping to remain anonymous.
elggawf

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 02:06:16 PM

im just replying here that everyone can get the picture off-screen just by scrolling.. as soon as it hit my screen my mousewheel went *brrrr* but too late it burned my eyes.

Don't stare too long, you'll catch the gay! Roll Eyes

(I got news for you, if you're worried that doing X or Y will bring out gay tendencies then you're already gay. Hetero dudes can see images like that without having to hide their half boner or make silly posts about how they scrolled past it really fast)

As far as warweed's posts go, if you've watched Bruce's show at all then it's hardly a secret as to his sexual orientation. Also were any of the people at the last conference under 18? What was the conference's policy on under-18s?

Fact is if the guy on the gold forums was really innocent, he wouldn't need to erect a demon to point the mob at instead, which is basically what he's doing. That post is really a hate-filled rant that amounts to "it wasn't me, but quick... look over there! a gay!"

^_^
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 01:40:15 AM

This thread is cyber bullying at it's finest! No wonder young people all over the country are committing suicide. If adults engage in this type of behavior I could only imagine how children act towards each other. You guys set a terrible example, and probably define the biggest reason why we are in the problems that we're in this planet...
helloworld

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 02:17:19 AM

If adults engage in this type of behavior I could only imagine how children act towards each other.

Perhaps many of the replies are literally from children.

p.s. Boobs *giggle*
warweed (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 05:52:31 AM

I would like to hear from bruce on his explanation for such a thing
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 12:46:52 PM

This thread is cyber bullying at it's finest! No wonder young people all over the country are committing suicide. If adults engage in this type of behavior I could only imagine how children act towards each other. You guys set a terrible example, and probably define the biggest reason why we are in the problems that we're in this planet...

Wait, who's being bullied?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
warweed (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 05:53:21 AM

Bruce were are you ?

Stop prancing amongst the rainbows and address this thread

Why would you hold a conference at a Gay Bath house ?

I mean if people can jump to illogical conclusions in other manners and act retarded then why can't I ?

My illogical conclusion is bruce used his bitcoins to buy tons of rohypnol and ghb off of SilkRoad and offered free punch to good looking miners

yes thats it ..

but seriously bruce wtf ?
warweed (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 04:57:29 AM

Nothing huh broooooocy you ca point fingers but you can't read this and make a honest reply huh ?

elggawf

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 05:12:20 AM

I'm sensing butthurt ITT, in more ways than one.

^_^
indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 07:27:43 AM

My illogical conclusion is bruce used his bitcoins to buy tons of rohypnol and ghb off of SilkRoad and offered free punch to good looking miners

Looks like you'll be the only one not getting a sip huh? You jealous?

Grin

I'm just messin with ya. Is there really such thing as a fag hotel?

This is thread is full of panicky hyperbole.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: