Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EARTHROLL - Beautiful EarthCoin Roulette  (Read 1454 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:26:19 PM

I deposited coins, left the page, came back and all the coins were gone.
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 11:12:31 AM

tins, is that the deposit address you used? eUaYaz4kv1taNT4BxYtoBnPaggPQnyXuND ?
If so, your coins are there, you must login using your secret url provided by the system. Copy, save it or e-mail it. Thats how the account system works.

TEST
tins

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:35:42 PM

tins, is that the deposit address you used? eUaYaz4kv1taNT4BxYtoBnPaggPQnyXuND ?
If so, your coins are there, you must login using your secret url provided by the system. Copy, save it or e-mail it. Thats how the account system works.

I did that...even pinned it to my task bar. Each time I returned, it was a new one.
Will you PM me the link to my correct page?
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 11:10:31 PM

I did that...even pinned it to my task bar. Each time I returned, it was a new one.
PM'ed you

TEST
tins

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:13:04 PM

PM'ed you

Got it working again. Pinned it to taskbar. Closed it and returned and all is well.
Thanks!
trance92071

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:10:24 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 06:28:14 AM by trance92071

@JohnnyBravo. I sent you an e-mail and also sent multiple messages on the chat because i have yet to see my deposit of 500EAC go in yet.. I sent it quite a while ago and have sent you screen shots, etc. via e-mail.

edit: looks like i got my deposit a little bonus, thank you. Appreciate you getting back to me
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: