Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium download from hostings - pay 0.00005 BTC per link!  (Read 2174 times)
kostja

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 05:45:48 AM

I live in Thailand. Everyone sells DVDs on the street, so yeah, nobody cares what you are torrenting.

Nice place.
But, when you are under your own IP, in EU and USA for copyrighted file sharing could be apply heavy sanctions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:15:21 AM

I live in Thailand. Everyone sells DVDs on the street, so yeah, nobody cares what you are torrenting.

Nice place.
But, when you are under your own IP, in EU and USA for copyrighted file sharing could be apply heavy sanctions.

I might be wrong but you don't sound like you are in EU or USA? Wink
kostja

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 06:30:11 AM

Torrenting isn't illegal.
Copyrighted file sharing is illegal.

TS will sell some links for download with no idea about who is damaged by such downloading.
kostja

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 06:31:28 AM

I might be wrong but you don't sound like you are in EU or USA? Wink
I'm russian, living in Italy.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 01:43:21 PM

TS will sell some links for download with no idea about who is damaged by such downloading.

Even though the major use of Torrenting is for Copyrighted file sharing, you do understand people DO use Torrenting for file sharing of large open source projects. To assume that someone is participating in illegal activity because the majority use is illegal activity, would be almost the same as saying people who use Bitcoin do so illegally because people within Bitcoin use it illegally.

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/alternative-downloads >> BitTorrent

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
kostja

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 01:50:07 PM

To assume that someone is participating in illegal activity because the majority use is illegal activity
I updated my comment.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389196.msg4212847#msg4212847
kostja

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 01:53:36 PM

There's no FREE WORKING hostings.
Ad supported - yes.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:59:20 AM

Even though the major use of Torrenting is for Copyrighted file sharing, you do understand people DO use Torrenting for file sharing of large open source projects. To assume that someone is participating in illegal activity because the majority use is illegal activity, would be almost the same as saying people who use Bitcoin do so illegally because people within Bitcoin use it illegally.

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/alternative-downloads >> BitTorrent

How true. Just because you are torrenting does not mean you are doing something illegal. Same with bitcoin.
kostja

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 03:33:55 AM

How true. Just because you are torrenting does not mean you are doing something illegal. Same with bitcoin.

I updated my comment.
 I'm a video content producer and if my buyers, film and tv shows creators goes out the money and advertiser money i will never seen my content to be sold again.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:55:23 AM

I updated my comment.
 I'm a video content producer and if my buyers, film and tv shows creators goes out the money and advertiser money i will never seen my content to be sold again.

Like the music industry, you will need to innovate if the stuff you make doesn't get shown on the big screen.
kostja

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 02:58:23 PM

Like the music industry, you will need to innovate if the stuff you make doesn't get shown on the big screen.
I have no preferences, about where and how my videos are used. I will only that they need be payed. You will mine for free?
For more info see here.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:29:33 AM

I have no preferences, about where and how my videos are used. I will only that they need be payed. You will mine for free?
For more info see here.

I don't mine, but no, I wouldn't mine for free. But lots of people are mining for free or at a loss at the moment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: