Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CMK][MarketC] PoW Algorithm X11 - DIGITAL PAYMENT  ANYWHERE - ANYTIME  (Read 1217 times)
redmnt78 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:53 AM

What services does MarketC Masternodes allow?
In addition to the traditional Proof of Work (PoW) reward for exploiting the CMK,
Users are also rewarded to run and maintain special servers called masternode.
  Thanks to this advanced two-tier network, CMK can provide innovative features in a non-distrusted and decentralized way.
  Masternode is used to power PrivateSend, InstantSend and system administration and treasury.
  Users are rewarded to run the masternode; 45% of the bonus reward is allocated to pay for the masternode network.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marketnn83

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing. new one will join e-commerce applications. Nice project
redmnt78 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

yellowndl82

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

Just checked the website now, I must say is really cool. Your project is very unique . I wish u success
glassnt75

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

This project is really cool, pls keep updated regarding the ico and other important information
truecnf34

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success!
rockdl

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

I understand that when using this project, users will benefit from the many benefits of buying and selling electronic money simple and convenient on Ecryptostore.
 The value of using the platform is forever and the safety of the project is a top priority for the user.
With such an advantage, I believe the project will grow stronger. In the future, does the project
pay attention to the priority benefits for loyal customers and potential customers as many other projects have done and are quite successful?
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

The usage possibility of this coin is interesting, with MarketC we'll be able to pay on many kind of things.
In order to make the payment easier, I think a debit card would work best, it will removing the struggle when making a payment.
Ben Johnson

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

Any Conditions for joining the ICO ?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

I see this as an advanced ecosystem with a good future. In the project, "MarketC Offers Solutions to Help Users Control Their Personal Finances and Exceed Functional Experience." Can you please share the outstanding functions for everyone to learn?
truecnf34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
rockdl

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

The concept is interesting, I'm also wishing this kind of project will also available in my country, since there are many people that still have no idea on what cryptocurrency is.
I wish you a good luck for the project, so it could also expand to another country, so there will be more people know about cryptocurrency
Ben Johnson

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

Educating people about cryptocurrency can have a positive effect for the future of cryptocurrency.
The more people understand and acknowledge cryptocurreny, then it will be easier for it to grow even bigger.
redmnt78 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

redmnt78 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

What will give MarketC value to its token holders? At the moment it doesn't seem to be used for anything. Its only feature seems to be that it will be bought back with mining proceeds.
Exactly, with mining we intend to buy as much MarketC as we can, which will make the creditors of the currency can make a profit, with respect to use, this does not rule out the possibility in the future of using it within the country
redmnt78 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.

It is our way of campaigning and publicity, also remember that this ICO has 0 risk for those investors because we have a scrow  system in the wallet.
Also in Germany we are legally registered as a company, if you have any problems with us you could take legal action.
I hope this gives you enough security that you need
glassnt75

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

How much do you plan to attract investments? Will you succeed in your road map

truecnf34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

How do you plan to implement a cold start? That is how to attract the first buyers and sellers? If there are no buyers or buyers are few, the sellers will not be stationed. If there are no sellers or sellers are few, the buyers will not come to rent hash.
rockdl

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

Dear manager. If you want to submit a project, you do not have to write about the difficulties, the centralized platform and the fact that someone hacked it. I suggest writing a summary of the benefits of your project to others. About the pros, about what no one else has. And difficulties and problems repel investors.
maiklstan

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

Quite an interesting project. What are your plans after the ICO campaign is over Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: