Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC of next year  (Read 1298 times)
legkodymov (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:05:44 PM

I made some calculations based on bitfuy's anounced asics.

1. One core contains 55 000 transistors. Overally 8 cores per chip.
2. 5Ghases/s means 625 Mhashes per core.
3. Therefore his chip makes 1 hash per one tick (Hz) at 625Mhz.
---
4. Modern (like Intel) chip contains >50 mln transistors.  They run at around 2GHz.
5. If such chip have special architecture, it would have about 1000 cores and would make around 2Thashes/s.
6. This is theoretical maximum for modern technology. There will be no breakthrough in mining since that.

There will be no breakthrough in mining since that!
I expect to see such chips next summer. And I'd make preorder for them around 1000-5000 pieces.
Is here any person or company who would make such chips true?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryepdx

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:13:28 PM

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Rye PDX; the only Son of late Mr and Mrs PDX. My father was a very wealthy Bitcoin miner in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother Wheat special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of BTC22.500.000 (Twenty two Million, five hundred thousand bitcoin) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Son for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as ASIC development). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a boy of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you next generation ASIC as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via pm

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Mister Rye PDX
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:59:38 PM

yachtsman

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:26:57 PM

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Rye PDX; the only Son of late Mr and Mrs PDX. My father was a very wealthy Bitcoin miner in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother Wheat special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of BTC22.500.000 (Twenty two Million, five hundred thousand bitcoin) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Son for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as ASIC development). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you next generation ASIC as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via pm

Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Mister Rye PDX

Words cannot express....
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:57:06 PM

Ryepdx, you put a lot of effort into that!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
bitman442

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:59:41 PM

Ryepdx, you put a lot of effort into that!

Yeah, ctrl+c then ctrl+v.
newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:11:25 AM

Grin

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Mister Rye PDX

Words cannot express....
ironcross360

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:29:45 AM

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Mister Rye PDX
'
My Account number is currently up your ass
My Routing number is : Stopyoufuckingscammer

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
razorfishsl

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:40:02 AM

Always one who drags his feet....
Unfortunately things are a bit more sophisticated these days....

http://btcbible.com/crypteks-kickstarter-scam-continues-to-be-ignored/

High Quality USB Hubs for Bitcoin miners
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560003
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:52:33 AM

I made some calculations based on bitfuy's anounced asics.

1. One core contains 55 000 transistors. Overally 8 cores per chip.
2. 5Ghases/s means 625 Mhashes per core.
3. Therefore his chip makes 1 hash per one tick (Hz) at 625Mhz.
---
4. Modern (like Intel) chip contains >50 mln transistors.  They run at around 2GHz.
5. If such chip have special architecture, it would have about 1000 cores and would make around 2Thashes/s.
6. This is theoretical maximum for modern technology. There will be no breakthrough in mining since that.

There will be no breakthrough in mining since that!
I expect to see such chips next summer. And I'd make preorder for them around 1000-5000 pieces.
Is here any person or company who would make such chips true?

not all transistors are used in cores in modern processors ))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: