Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Suggestion] "Top" link  (Read 473 times)
Parazyd (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 09:45:18 PM

I'm kinda in a need of a [Top] link at the bottom of the forum that would take you back to the top of the page when clicked. I don't wanna sound selfish though, I believe others would find use for this as some threads can get pretty big.
Besides, I'm too lazy to press Home on my keyboard Cheesy

Thoughts?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:47:10 PM

I'm too lazy to press Home on my keyboard Cheesy
Shocked

Considering the fact that adding "changing your avatar is currently impossible" took months, I don't think you'll see your "Top" button anytime soon
If you use BT++ I can add it though

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:52:57 PM

I'm kinda in a need of a [Top] link at the bottom of the forum that would take you back to the top of the page when clicked. I don't wanna sound selfish though, I believe others would find use for this as some threads can get pretty big.

Thoughts?

Can't you just hit page up a couple of times? I think they're might be a f5 key or something that takes you all the way to the top of the page.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:00:51 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 02:01:56 PM by Welsh

Considering the fact that adding "changing your avatar is currently impossible" took months, I don't think you'll see your "Top" button anytime soon

Let me help you out there sir: If you use BT++ I can add it though (I as in Jackjack)

On topic: I can't imagine anything being added for a very long time.They seem to be reducing the security vulnerabilities by disabling some features at the moment.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:57:18 PM

Thoughts?

Can't you just hit page up a couple of times? I think they're might be a f5 key or something that takes you all the way to the top of the page.
I think being too lazy for Home implies being too lazy for PageUp and/or F5

Let me help you out there sir: If you use BT++ I can add it though (I as in Jackjack)
Added btw

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Parazyd (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:19:33 PM

I can't see it in BT++.  Roll Eyes

Nevermind. I had to update Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: