Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need money for food  (Read 5824 times)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:24:28 PM

What about rather than convincing them that the USD is going to collapse, and they will starve, convince them to invest in precious metals? You can tell them to buy precious metals because they are at a relative minimum, and that they are a good investment, and then if the USD dies when you think it will, they will still have buying power to get food.

If you buy food, and then what you think will happen doesn't, you are out a bunch of money, and will have rotten food. (Pasta and Vitamins expire)

A lot of people here probably will agree with you that the USD will collapse, but no one knows the timescale for that.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:34:37 PM

Havent been so mindfucked reading this since watching Twin Peaks Grin
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:44:23 PM

itt either dank lost an argument with his parents tired of paying for his expenses while he lays around doing nothing or dank tries to scam bitcoins to cover squall's repayment.

get help dank, and you might find part-time employment (or even volunteering) more enjoyable than waiting at home to die, if not for the income then the social interaction.
meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:40:07 PM

Don't send this lying fool anything, people like him will say anything to get a hand out.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:38:21 PM

What about rather than convincing them that the USD is going to collapse, and they will starve, convince them to invest in precious metals? You can tell them to buy precious metals because they are at a relative minimum, and that they are a good investment, and then if the USD dies when you think it will, they will still have buying power to get food.

If you buy food, and then what you think will happen doesn't, you are out a bunch of money, and will have rotten food. (Pasta and Vitamins expire)

A lot of people here probably will agree with you that the USD will collapse, but no one knows the timescale for that.
My dad doesn't think metals have any value...

The food I'm looking to get online should last 15+ years, there's not a doubt in my mind the dollar will collapse long before then.

A $600 loan would feed my parents for over half a year.

Don't send this lying fool anything, people like him will say anything to get a hand out.
Feel free to browse my post history of when this all took place.

I would have to be quite smart to plan out an elaborate scam of this nature a year in the past.  And if all I was acquiring out of it was $600 of emergency food, I would say I would not be very smart.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 03:12:57 AM

Hey, did you know if you get a job you can make $600 in two weeks?

Then you can buy your parents enough emergency food to last six months.

To not do it would be like murdering your parents over and over...   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:22:34 AM

Hey, did you know if you get a job you can make $600 in two weeks?

Then you can buy your parents enough emergency food to last six months.

To not do it would be like murdering your parents over and over...   Undecided

Touché

Now expect him to come back and say how work is slavery or some other rubbish. Meanwhile he expects other hard working people to give him money for nothing.

Dude is a waste of space.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:51:55 AM

Life is not about working, it's about living.

And what are we working towards?  Besides self destruction.  Finite planet + exponential increase in consumption of resources = unsustainable.  The only option is to seek infinite sources of energy, which come from within.  There is infinite love to be felt.  All it takes is one feedback loop of positive energy to overcome all negativity in the world and ascend this world to a dimension of infinity where anything is possible.  But yall don't seem to want that, which is too bad because it is destined to happen.

Regardless, I am working to bring world peace to earth.  You may channel your anger to me now, but one day you will be thankful I didn't spend my time supporting a parasitic entity.  You will be thankful I put an overwhelming amount of energy into spreading truth.  It would be quite hypocritical for me to speak so strongly against big business and government, with the intentions of getting people to believe my words, for me to start working for them.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:14:50 AM

And what are we working towards?  Besides self destruction.  Finite planet + exponential increase in consumption of resources = unsustainable.  The only option is to seek infinite sources of energy, which come from within.  There is infinite love to be felt.  All it takes is one feedback loop of positive energy to overcome all negativity in the world and ascend this world to a dimension of infinity where anything is possible.  But yall don't seem to want that, which is too bad because it is destined to happen.

Regardless, I am working to bring world peace to earth.  You may channel your anger to me now, but one day you will be thankful I didn't spend my time supporting a parasitic entity.  You will be thankful I put an overwhelming amount of energy into spreading truth.  It would be quite hypocritical for me to speak so strongly against big business and government, with the intentions of getting people to believe my words, for me to start working for them.

You sound like a hippie that's taken wayyyy too much acid in their life.  In other words, a bum.
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:16:50 AM

Yeah, I thought so.

And what are we working towards?

In your case: Getting food. Now drop the piss poor excuses and get off your fucking tree hugging ass and get a fucking job so you can "feed your family before you get capped by {insert bad group here} in a few weeks". What a joke.

but one day you will be thankful I didn't spend my time supporting a parasitic entity.

You are the parasitic entity that needs to be supported instead then I guess.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:25:30 AM

We have no interest in you or your parents. Nobody is coming after inconsequential basement-dwellers. We also will keep the populace well fed so they stay fat and lazy and don't ask questions, fear not. Please take your meds, they really are for your own good.

Signed,
The Illuminatus ✠
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:39:56 AM

You sound like a hippie that's taken wayyyy too much acid in their life.  In other words, a bum.
You sound judgmental.  I guess you would say the same about Jesus.

Mr. Gamer,

If a singular human being is more parasitic than a worldly power that kills millions of people, consumes colossal amounts (over 12,000,000 gallons per day) of stolen fuel and wastes thousands of dollars every second towards the oppression of their own country, you sure have some perspective.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 07:41:01 AM

Why did nobody tell me there's a new Dank thread?

Dank, have you tried flying yet?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
MrPalmer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:26:34 AM

So, let me get this straight: you are wanted by government agencies - you have NO money/backing - and you want to put on a festival that will sell 1M tickets? 

Yea, seems totally normal.  Can't imagine why you aren't being taken more seriously.  How bizarre.

Best of luck to you, sir. 

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:40:43 AM

Can't understand if he is joking or dead serious  Grin Cheesy
Sicks3144

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:11:05 PM

My money's on him being an impressively dedicated troll.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:56:17 PM

If a singular human being is more parasitic than a worldly power that kills millions of people, consumes colossal amounts (over 12,000,000 gallons per day) of stolen fuel and wastes thousands of dollars every second towards the oppression of their own country, you sure have some perspective.

Don't you run a mining rig? You realize you're contributing to the use and abuse of mass amounts of natural resources?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:57:03 PM

You all simply do not understand.  I have the knowledge necessary to bring world peace.  Instead of seeking to understand why or how, you all attack me like kids.  The reason I have to be killed by the government is because too many people aren't open minded enough to listen to me unless they have proof.  There are few people in this world that believe, but they are out there.  The rest live in fear, scared of change, scared of truth.

Don't you run a mining rig? You realize you're contributing to the use and abuse of mass amounts of natural resources?
Only in hope of buying some cheap land to live sustainably by example.  And again, if you consider 1700 watts massive amounts of resources relative to the NSA's 65,000,000 watts in a single location, well, I'd say you have quite the perspective.

_wayfarer_

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:59:35 PM

I'm hedging my bets and guessing serious

Try my free BTC price alerts | In the 20th century, the United States endured two world wars and other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 11,497 - Warren Buffet
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:33:54 PM

I gotta say, since this thread escalated they seemed to have backed off with the whole revving their engines thing.  I'm feeling it won't be happening this month.

And anybody who's interested in having a offline version of wikipedia, the kwix software works great.  Has a search function and even random article function.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: