Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JAPAN][AIRDROP]PublicWelfareCoin  (Read 355 times)
PublicWelfareJP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 01:32:52 AM by PublicWelfareJP

PublicWelfareCoin
Maybe you don't have the ability to change, but you have a responsibility to pay attention

Our Plans

Token Information
   Name: PublicWelfareCoin
    Symbol: PWC
    Conract Address:0x3E3b311cD6Ed7F27432F82A08FBCA19141cC0509
    TotalSupply: 2,000,000,000 PWC
    Decimals: 8
    Organization Hold: 5%

Self send 0 eth airdrop: From 3000 PWC to 0 , send 0 eth to contract address.

Donation: 1 eth you can get 1,500,000 PWC. Send eth to contract address 0x3E3b311cD6Ed7F27432F82A08FBCA19141cC0509 , you can get PWC.

RoadMap

Underlying architecture 2018.10-2018.12
    Completion of the infrastructure of public welfare platform.
    Complete the public function development plan.
Exchange 2018.11
    A medium-sized exchange
    More than 3 exchanges
    More than 5-10 exchanges
Establishment of public money fund 2019.1-2019.3
    Developing public funds development plan
    Formulating profit plan for public money fund
    Hiring fund manager
    Public funds record
Platform on-line 2019.4-2019.6
    Completion of public funds platform
    Release initial version
    Complete platform internal testing
Press conference 2019.7-2019.10
    Holding public funds fund conference
    Announcing a large-scale publicity campaign for "help you"
    Organize community members to carry out activities the "help you" offline.
Transnational action of public funds 2019.11-2020.5
    A Global Public Welfare Fund Volunteer Assistance Campaign for Africa was held, with an estimated duration of 3-6 months, with over 100 participants, mainly for medical, educational and health improvements.

Airdrop and Bounty

SelfDrop send 0 eth to Contract address 0x3E3b311cD6Ed7F27432F82A08FBCA19141cC0509, you can get less than 3000 PWC, which decreases by 0.001% each time.
    Bounties : Follow twitter,retweet and join telegram,Discord group, Fill this google Form

WELFARE GAME

There is a game in our contract.When you first time send 0 ETH to the contract, you can get less than 3000 PWC, which decreases by 0.001% each time. If you have PWC token in your address, you can participate in a public welfare game, you can continue to send 0 ETH to the contract, we think you participate in a "lucky game" you have 50% chance to double the PWC token in the address, also have 50% chance to lose the PWC token(tokens will increase to contract). When your address does not have PWC token, you can send 0 ETH to get PEW token, you can continue to participate in this game. I hope this public interest game will make you enjoy yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

I saw the official Japanese website, but your Japanese is funny.
Are you really Japanese?

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

I went to your site. The design of the project is interesting, but in Japanese I do not think that many investors understand Japanese. If arrange in English, then investors will come to you.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

Japanese projects usually feature quality and strong communities! I wonder if it will be possible to get real values with such a futuristic design at the moment! This amount of 2 billion PWC is also does not contribute to a solid interest, but anyway the only cost of getting that token is by paying for the last GAS in the interaction with this contract? 3000 PWC will be more expensive than 0.005 ETH at the least?
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Are you really Japanese?
I do not understand Japanese but if there is an error in the language maybe he is not a native Japanese or maybe he is one of the teams in this project, hopefully this project is not a joke

PublicWelfareJP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 02:04:48 AM by PublicWelfareJP

there is a game in our contract.When you first time send 0 ETH to the contract, you can get less than 3000 PWC, which decreases by 0.001% each time. If you have PWC token in your address, you can participate in a public welfare game, you can continue to send 0 ETH to the contract, we think you participate in a "lucky game" you have 50% chance to double the PWC token in the address, also have 50% chance to lose the PWC token(tokens will increase to contract). When your address does not have PEW token, you can send 0 ETH to get PEW token, you can continue to participate in this game. I hope this public interest game will make you enjoy yourself.
PublicWelfareJP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

Are you really Japanese?
I do not understand Japanese but if there is an error in the language maybe he is not a native Japanese or maybe he is one of the teams in this project, hopefully this project is not a joke

ye,i am just one of team,i'm not native japanese,plz  pay attention to our project,this is a great project.
PublicWelfareJP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:54:00 AM

Japanese projects usually feature quality and strong communities! I wonder if it will be possible to get real values with such a futuristic design at the moment! This amount of 2 billion PWC is also does not contribute to a solid interest, but anyway the only cost of getting that token is by paying for the last GAS in the interaction with this contract? 3000 PWC will be more expensive than 0.005 ETH at the least?
the value of PWC is very promising, we need to change a point of view, people used to think that public welfare does not make money, this view is wrong, do public welfare can make money, and can make a lot of money, PWC is like this.
PublicWelfareJP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

We change the twitter , please follow it again.  new twitter is  https://twitter.com/PubWelfareJapan
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

the value of PWC is very promising, we need to change a point of view, people used to think that public welfare does not make money, this view is wrong, do public welfare can make money, and can make a lot of money, PWC is like this.

wtf are you talking about ? you are part of the team and yet you are shilling it like this ? seriously i started to doubt this project from your replies, it was like you are trying to seek an attention from the community as much as you can. That was why you made this kind of replies and excuses.

Are you really Japanese?

ye,i am just one of team,i'm not native japanese,plz  pay attention to our project,this is a great project.

Yeah you are not a japanese, but it does not mean all of your team were not come from there right ? or am i wrong here ? do not tell me you are one-man developer ? where is your core team ? blockchain developer ? CEO or CFO or something else ?

Probably it s a joke.

It seems like that, never seen this kind of shills from the team before. Not sure whether he was joking or being serious about it....
PublicWelfareJP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

wtf are you talking about ? you are part of the team and yet you are shilling it like this ? seriously i started to doubt this project from your replies, it was like you are trying to seek an attention from the community as much as you can. That was why you made this kind of replies and excuses.

Are you really Japanese?

ye,i am just one of team,i'm not native japanese,plz  pay attention to our project,this is a great project.

Yeah you are not a japanese, but it does not mean all of your team were not come from there right ? or am i wrong here ? do not tell me you are one-man developer ? where is your core team ? blockchain developer ? CEO or CFO or something else ?

Probably it s a joke.

It seems like that, never seen this kind of shills from the team before. Not sure whether he was joking or being serious about it....

We are seriously carrying out this project, and we do not have any ICO.
PublicWelfareJP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

Probably it s a joke.

Before you know it, please do not casually say that we do not have any ICO, we want to change the current public welfare, we are working very hard in the process.
PublicWelfareJP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Commonweal is the traditional way of thinking that there is no return but to give. We need to change this thinking. Commonweal can be rewarded.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: