Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best alt coin to start mining?  (Read 1033 times)
Buzzilio

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

If you are looking for something simple and easy to setup for Windows, try Begrip Miner
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

hi every one , after a long search and learning about mining , i decided to start mining for any of alt coins, but i need some help about which alt coin to start mining in, and what is the best setup to use in mining process.
please give me your help and advice me what to do according to your personal experience.
thanks a lot.
Try the eth you will not regret if you used it . many people use this and be careful to choose.
Ashliel

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

After the removal of the "Difficulty Bomb" from the Ethereum Classic protocol as it was the original reasoning of forcing the switch to a PoS algorithm in Ethereum, is anyone thinking of taking up Ethereum Classic mining as a long term option for profit or are there more issues of sustainability to come in the future?
nazaroenko1

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

Good afternoon. As it seems to me, for a beginner, all the same it's better than bitcoin is not. Though, opinions are very much divided.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

Dear mate please refer this website https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency you will get some clarification about the which coin you have to going to choice to mining there are so many gup and cup coins are there so you can select any one that you will get good profits.   

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

some time you find new coin it give you big amount and the difficulty is low

you must search at the forum

now you can test CLO it good profit

and test xhv good profit too

test PIRL 
RyoCurrency
Copper Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

first it needs to be clarified what gear you have (amd/nvidia/asics/all of theese), and what strategy you have with mined coins. Then pick up algo which suits you best, explore and study coins based on it, and go ahead!
if you are gpu miner, and want asic-proof coin: find RyoCurrency - you'll like the idea, community and tech behind it.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

hi every one , after a long search and learning about mining , i decided to start mining for any of alt coins, but i need some help about which alt coin to start mining in, and what is the best setup to use in mining process.
please give me your help and advice me what to do according to your personal experience.
thanks a lot.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

I think alcoin is good, both in terms of price and popularity. Alcoin is also used by many people and can be accepted by many people. But in this investment like the others can rise and fall quickly so that we can invest to make profits but also can be risky. We must be smart, alert, and careful with this situation.
@@@Brain@@@

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

Ethereum, ZCash, Monero, Ripple, Litecoin – these are the most popular ones. Their market share might not be as large as Bitcoin’s, but they offer interesting and useful features, such as increased privacy, anonymity, ease of transaction or even the ability to create your own cryptocurrencies on the main blockchain, as is the case of Ethereum.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

we ware going to mine etc for an maybe peak end of the year.
hope to see that coin going to moon  Huh

Nickie001

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

Used to mine Litecoin on ASIC. Frankly, the yield per day did not exceed 12 $, and taking into account the cost of electricity -  8 $, not thick!
Now I'm thinking about the mastenodes, i've been watching the news about them for a while now. I'm trying to choose from three: GoByte, Zest and LUX.

Still, I'm looking towards the first coin - it's too tempting to hear the latest news about the decline in the cost of the transaction and the increase in profits for the owners of masternodes, which is not the case with other coins - they promise 70% of the award against 30% to the miners. It sounds attractive, and GoByte is not just another scam project - they've already collected the funds and the product is working. Guys, I need you help! Which coin would you prefer from these three and why?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: