Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 07:20:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you give a piece of advice?  (Read 231 times)
horenik

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:21:10 PM

For a while I tried to understand cryptocurrency, but I spent a lot of time and only got an approximate picture of what it was and how to make money on it. My more experienced friends did everything they could to dissuade me from home and cloud mining.

I started looking for alternative ways of earning money on cryptocurrency. Investing in bitcoin is risky now, because we all see what is happening in the market. And in general many people say that such a rapid growth as it used to be wont happen again, and the limit of bitcoin price is $ 10,000 for one. Huh

For several weeks now I`ve been watching the development of the European MNW cryptocurrency http://miningnow.online and the most interesting is that I began finding out about it not only from their website, but also from the news.

Turns out that the partner of the Mining Now project owners is a huge United Company RUSAL. This partnership will strengthen the positions of the international company Mining Now, whose main capacities are in the Russian Federation. And the cooperation with one of the largest private enterprises in Russia will give confidence that the government will be more loyal to the project Mining Now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rifler

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

The idea is very good but it is risky because in Russia a government don't understand what to do with cryptocurrences. The same situation is in CIS countries.
horenik

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

The idea is very good but it is risky because in Russia a government don't understand what to do with cryptocurrences. The same situation is in CIS countries.

I thought about it, but no one of goverment can't block any cryptocurrences and this is half-russian company, cuz in the blog (i just read it) they are priority west countries.
KingScorpio

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:49:05 PM

The government in russia as in otherplaces want economic attention not to put on things not in their interest this get much worse when you have something like a rich top that wants to own everything

They know what to do with crypto but only those they controll or own

The big problem beginns at the moment when you realise that the government is just an idea that is being told to you via media

Always challenge the Facts of others, or their Facts will challenge you!
CRYPTOPRODUCTIVITY infrastructure friendly C-pro Cryptosources are Entities or Sources !!not Coins!! Property over Value generating Assets not just "Money", with double book entrykeeping and therefore Infrastructure friendly alternative to Bitcoin, honest, reliable, trusworthy and valuable. The Best what the market has to offer.
www.cryptoproductivity.com New ISO C-pro Entities (Sources) High Quality dual-layered, two-dimensional, differential Cryptocurrency with robust generative long-term oriented Sources based design. providing maximum possible stability and independence. Soon also with sustainable own Blockchain.
horenik

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:46:14 AM

The government in russia as in otherplaces want economic attention not to put on things not in their interest this get much worse when you have something like a rich top that wants to own everything

They know what to do with crypto but only those they controll or own

The big problem beginns at the moment when you realise that the government is just an idea that is being told to you via media

Cmon. Always possibly escape any controll effects. This guys can switch to the another countries and build their base there. Yes, they will lose some powers, but still works.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1106

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:27:39 AM

Russia is a very weird country. Since I have been in Bitcoin for years, we have been seeing government decisions going from the one extreme to the other. One moment they want to ban it and the next week you see articles where they invite Bitcoin miners from other countries to relocate to Russia and position themselves near Power plants, where they will provide them with cheap electricity.

You never know where they stand on Bitcoin issues, because it changes every week. ^hmmmmm^

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.