Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018  (Read 944 times)
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

for now I still love old coins like Ethereum classic waves and some other coins, there is the most basic reason why I never move to another coin.
1. possible scam from dev is very small
2. the occurrence of collapse is almost impossible
3. movement in a day is very profitable
very risky to play on coins that are still in development stage. but I did,t say to dont buy it. just dont use all our money. stay safe in business  Smiley
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

I really like Hbz, I did not believe in them at first and now I realized that this is a very interesting project and the team is very cool so it was decided by hodl
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

This year I think ethic subcodes will be more successful than others altcoins. The increase in Bounty programs and the investments people make are showing us a little more.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

For 2018 i have involved in ENLtE IcO which seems to be my favorite one. other than this bitcoin is my all time favorite and ethereum, iota, bit coin cash is my favorite altcoin for 2018
mdbelal1

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

For me all time best coin is bitcoin and etherum. Nothing can compared with this two coin. Both of this two have more potential and stable in market.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

My favorites altcoin are CS, TRF, TKY, BAX etc in 2018. because I'm earning $10000 in coin. All coin is get by bounty and I expect a very good profit from it.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

in 2018 I really idolize etherium. I see this coin quite potentially in the future. and currently much interested with etherium. I guess this is caused by the large number of ICO is currently involving etherium, and also on market conditions or send it etherium quite well.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

For a second there I got anxious and had to check my calendar. The year hasn't even finished its first half and you are already calling the best Alt of the year 2018? Ask again in 7 months  Roll Eyes
artjomgorelov

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

I think that the token SFU, which is already trading on the exchange IDEX will give an excellent profit before the end of this year.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

For a second there I got anxious and had to check my calendar. The year hasn't even finished its first half and you are already calling the best Alt of the year 2018? Ask again in 7 months  Roll Eyes
Maybe this topic was made for the future. While it's really early to talk about the best altcoin of 2018.i think so. Smiley

Cynooza

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

I really like ICON (ICX). It's a Korea-based network comprised of various institutions ranging from: financial institutions, insurance companies, hospitals, universities. The project is endorsed and advised by numerous South Korean institutions.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.

MY Favorite altcoins are the NEO, NEM, DEX & IOTA in 2018 and I expect these coins it's will give me a huge profit in future and it's price will be rise soon again.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

I think helbiz and hydro can go big.
The people who got hydro from the airdrop are very lucky.it is a good investment.i think it can become one of the big ones if the team can male their promises real.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

There are many of those I like, but some of them I just fear to touch, they sometimes could be so volative jumping price...
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

These altcoins are my most favorite for the long term:-

ETH
DASH
IOTA
NEO

Cux it has a strong team developer, platforms & products.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

Below are my favorite Altcoins and am holding for longterm prospective. Below are the Altcoins which am holding.
ETH
IOTA
CARDANO
MUNERO
ICX
RIPPLE
EOS
STELLER
NEO
DASH
TETHER
QTUM

A long list. But nice. I also like those "Ripple, NEO, EOS, ETH, DASH & Waves.
Sometimes I choose "STEEM & STRAT"
I think these altcoin will hit a good price at the end of the year (2018).
I have stored those altcoin in my wallet. I hope I will get a good amount for my investment.
I see that Altcoin is currently more experienced increases and make the price higher again. It makes a lot of 2018 graphics has increased. like the Ethereum that already have high prices become higher. so it is very profitable for the future. so I make the best Altcoin 2018 as the Ethereum.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

My favourite altcoin is Ethereum, because Vitalik Butherin is him developer.
Else I like Dash, Litecoin, Zcash and Monero.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

I am seeing many coins this year and recently found the coin of choice for which I am ready to spend more than 1.5K in USD! The coin is REM coin. Recently got its success with ~14 ml raised in the ICO sale and already in the mid way to development stage of its protocol. It has successful ICO and huge volume over 24 hours and thus it means only one thing to me that its being invested by many peoples around the globe. So you can try that one out as investor you may not want to miss the chance to get it. So select REMME project for all your needs, profit will come by!   Cheesy
Neo, Waves, Ripple, and Ethereum. Altcoin's fourth that impressed me with its ever-increasing development. other than that these four coins already have a fairly high price. and with increasing price will be higher. so they are able to compete with other Altcoin and master the market this year. so I am sure to put my hopes on this Altcoin and continue to support it to be even higher.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

litecoin and NEO. to litecoin while this gives me Fortunately most compared to another altcoin. for NEO I'm sure could be great for some time in the future because its development up to now really made interested investors.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

We have seen a gigantic increase of interest in everything that is related to bitcoin. We realize that many people are starting out in the crypto-coins market but many have no experience at all and end up doing silly things.
So I always advise you to study the project proposal, your team and the objectives for which it was created. It is interesting to diversify our speculations and not to centralize our hard-earned money in one place, so I have thrown many expectations into Ethereum, Verge, Neo, I hope I do not disappoint.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: