Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] [ICO] unitalent.io - A Swiss blockchain enabled freelancing platform⭐🔥  (Read 1350 times)
lucie367

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

Is the private Pre-sale still open?
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply or additional tokens to be issued?
unitalentICO

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:17:27 PM

Is the private Pre-sale still open?

Hey, thanks!

Private pre-Sales is still open until public pre-sale starts in October.

If you are interested in the private round, please get in touch with us on info@unitalent.io

Thanks
Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Joined the bounty, I really like you have made special pictures for unitalent on your telegram channel, it's a really nice touch.

When will the platform be operational? After the ICO?

Yes, after the ICO!

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

What sort of blockchain technology are you using? Ethereum?

Yes, it will be Ethereum!

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Will you be going to any crypto events? I always like to meet the people behind the projects I am interested in.

Yes, we are at several events almost every week. i.e. last week in London, Lugano, Zug and Zürich.

This week Bardia will speak at the http://cryptoworldzug.io/ in Zug. We most probably do a live stream on facebook.

Join all other channels in order to keep updated where unitalent will be present and where you can meet the team.

Cheers Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply or additional tokens to be issued?

Hi, we have a fixed supply.

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

How many rounds of bounties are you looking to do?

I noticed that the first round finishes in 9 days, but your Pre-Sale starts in Q4.

Very interesting project, I think it's perfect for tokenisation as it allows more security for freelancers.

Hi, there is much more Bounties and AirDrops to come in the next time. Just follow our other channels as well as the bounty threat in order to be updated on that.

Thanks for your valuable feedback!

Cheers Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

Promising project with a lot of potential, I think this industry is screaming out for a new way to do things! More and more people are starting to work remotely so this industry will only grow!

What will you do with unsold tokens? If there are any of course Wink

Thanks for your feedback and believe in our project!

The unsold token will be burned! But there wont be any 😉

Cheers
Bernhard
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Will your team be holding any online events? like Webinars, Q&As or AMA? I always like to ask questions to the team in regards to the reasons why they are part of the project. To me the team is the most valuable asset behind the project.
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

Will your team be holding any online events? like Webinars, Q&As or AMA? I always like to ask questions to the team in regards to the reasons why they are part of the project. To me the team is the most valuable asset behind the project.

Yes, this is planned. We have some live streams from pitches and planning Webinars and AMA Sessions.

Join our telegram group and stay up to date.

Cheers
Bernhard
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

I like the idea of your project. What role of token on this platform? I need register in WL to can participate in ICO?
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

I like the idea of your project. What role of token on this platform? I need register in WL to can participate in ICO?

Thanks for that question!

A native token is needed so that the community that helps the platform grow can benefit from its success. Different mechanisms will be implemented in the platform to ensure this goal. From one side, the freelancers receive a part of the platform fees that they help generate; this is unprecedented and creates additional incentive to work on unitalent. On the other side, the demand for the TAT token increases with the platform’s growth, since clients pay the platform fees directly or indirectly with TAT tokens. This demand increases the TAT value, hence rewarding the token holders and contributors to the platform.

Every time a freelancer works on unitalent, there is an inherent demand for the TAT token to pay the platform fees by the client.  This demand increases with the platform growth and backs the value of our native token, TAT.

To participate in the token sale you need to get whitelisted and do standard KYC.

Cheers
Bernhard
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

A good idea. I can think about investing in this project. The project looks attractive for those who are looking for money on the Internet. It suits me.
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

A good idea. I can think about investing in this project. The project looks attractive for those who are looking for money on the Internet. It suits me.

Thanks and happy to hear that!

Join our pre-whitelist in order to make sure that you can participate in the public sale!

We post it here as soon at it is available.

Cheers
Bernhard
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

When will you have a working MVP? Are you backed by another company or is this a new startup?
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

Why do you need to be on blockchain? What are the benefits compared to the old way i.e. fiverr etc
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

How are you dividing up the money raised? I imagine most will go to development of the platform.
1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

Very good idea, I think it will be a huge success.

What do you think are the main strengths of your team and your advisors compared to other projects?
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

Who is your market for your token? Who do you think will want to purchase your token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: