Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] [ICO] unitalent.io - A Swiss blockchain enabled freelancing platform⭐🔥  (Read 1379 times)
unitalentICO

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

when are you planing to distrubitate bounty about moneyrebel? will you send tokens on wallets directly to users who have wallet address connected on CH profile? Huh Huh

Hey, thanks for your question!

We check moneyrebel and come back as soon as we have looked into.

Tokens will be sent directly to your wallet on your CH account, yes!

Cheers
Bernhard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

Does this project focusing only on experienced freelancer?
What about the other inexperienced freelancer, will they have a place in this project too?

unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Does this project focusing only on experienced freelancer?
What about the other inexperienced freelancer, will they have a place in this project too?

Hey, thanks for your question!

I depends on your skills. But yes, they will have a place too and are very welcome. Maybe they work for a corporate client in a bigger project together and gain experience from that.

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

What is your percentage given out for bounties? Do you think you will have a bonus for investing during the Pre-ICO / ICO?

Hey, thanks for this question!

Total allocation for bounty is 2% of all TAT.

Roadmap for the bonus in the different phases can be seen on our website at www.unitalent.io.

Stage 1 20%
STage 2 10%

Cheers
Bernhard
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Unitalent have a Youtube bounty at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Unitalent and earn crypto for tasks.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2LDUP5X

unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

Unitalent have a Youtube bounty at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Unitalent and earn crypto for tasks.

Learn more: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2LDUP5X

Great! Happy to get lots of videos soon!

Check unitalents website for promo material like logo etc
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

Will your token be on exchanges? If so which ones? or is it only on your ecosystem?
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

Will your token be on exchanges? If so which ones? or is it only on your ecosystem?

Hey, thanks for this question!

Our token will be on exchanges planned at the beginning of next year!

We did not decide yet which ones. But promise to keep you updated on this! Best sign up at our website and get early informations!

Cheers
Bernhard
roganite

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

It's a interesting idea, can you give me some information how you came up with this idea? Does the company have a background in freelancers? I am a freelancer and I think it's very important that the company knows what freelancers want.
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

It's a interesting idea, can you give me some information how you came up with this idea? Does the company have a background in freelancers? I am a freelancer and I think it's very important that the company knows what freelancers want.

unitalent is a product of Switzerland-based NZ Group International Ltd, who are seasoned experts in the freelance market with more than $10 million of revenues since their founding in 2013.

unitalent is a blockchain-enabled platform that connects high-skilled freelancers with corporate clients. On unitalent the community of freelancers and clients, who are the backbone of the platform, participate and benefit from the growth of the platform.

Back in 2013, the founders of the NZ Group saw that the pace and scope of business was changing, requiring more flexible work models. Their solution was to offer access to a worldwide network of skilled individuals. Today, the NZ Group’s project execution firm specializes in global collaboration through their international network of independent talent.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Bernhard
Leda_2000

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

нeплoxo, бyдy cлeдить зa ycпexaми, дyмaю oни бyдyт
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

нeплoxo, бyдy cлeдить зa ycпexaми, дyмaю oни бyдyт

Thanks. Happy you follow on this project!

Cheers
Bernhard
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Unitalent have a translation bounty at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Unitalent and earn crypto for tasks.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2H2kwcO

unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

What is the hard cap of the project? both the amount of tokens and the value raised.

Hey, thanks for the question.

The soft cap is $5 million and the hard cap is $20 million. All unsold tokens will be burnt.

The soft cap in TAT is 25 million and the hard cap in TAT is 100 million.

Cheers
Bernhard
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Unitalent have a Telegram commenting bounty at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Unitalent and earn crypto for tasks.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2JkMyWp

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

Swiss project are always exciting me. But targeting free lancer area is nothing new so you must create a difference from the others. Also there are bad examples like etherlance in the same sector which i can Quickly recall.
So good luck on your Project.

unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Swiss project are always exciting me. But targeting free lancer area is nothing new so you must create a difference from the others. Also there are bad examples like etherlance in the same sector which i can Quickly recall.
So good luck on your Project.

Hey thanks for your comment!

***Why are we different?***

Unlike existing online marketplaces and blockchain projects that have looked into freelancing, unitalent’s solution targets high-skill freelancers and corporate clients. This market demands the very highest quality standards, and we will put the utmost diligence into verifying both freelancers and clients as well as supporting new members of the community to meet the necessary requirements. unitalent leverages its extensive experience in this field to offer a holistic approach and tackle existing challenges in the freelance market.

Does this make sense?

Cheers
Bernhard

unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:37:23 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 12:13:37 PM by unitalentICO

It states in the thread that you had a private pre-sale, how much did you manage to raise from it?

PS I do like the concept, I think freelancers and crypto go hand in hand.

Thanks  for your question!

At the moment we have lots of 1:1 meetings with potential investors and there is more to come and we are not finished yet. The minimum investment at the moment is 15k US.

Cheers
Bernhard

bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

Great project and I wish great success.

Will there be KYCs for bounties and ICO?
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Great project and I wish great success.

Will there be KYCs for bounties and ICO?

Hey, thanks for your feedback!

KYC will be needed for ICO. For Bounty we work with crowdholding. If you are interested please sign up there.

Hope this helps
Cheers
Bernhard
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: