Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DEV GENIUS WANTED FOR EXCITING & INNOVATIVE ALTS [Click Thread To View Coins!!!]  (Read 482 times)
funkycoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:29:07 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 12:41:35 PM by funkycoin

WANTED! DEV/programmer GENIUS
To partner in launching exciting portfolio of new & innovative ALT coins

Please note this post was originally on the ALT coin forum but as it is primarily about business and development I have posted it here too.

This thread is about finding a top level DEV who ideally has experience in releasing a successful coin on Cryptysy.
These are just four concept coins from the portfolio that I have branded and registered dotcom names for
(many more to come on this thread but this is just an introduction).

Firstly let me introduce myself... I am based in the UK and I'm a creative entrepreneur with 25 years experience in graphic design, corporate ID and Art Direction. My skills are branding through top level design and I have recently invested in 50 exciting generic dot com coin names which I want to develop in partnership with a tech genius and experienced scrypt programmer, so with all the talent on this forum thought this was the best place to start my quest to partner with a crypto-guru to create and launch exciting, fun and strong coin brands.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/b5/d4/fdb5d4a07046ee84494346dbfec22e8f.jpg

StocksCoin.com (STX)
The number 1 coin for trading global Stocks.
As Max Keiser and his guests on RT news have pointed out in recent weeks there will soon be coins for global commodity and currency trading so Stocks Coin is the key generic for global trading in stocks... I have many other financial key generics.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/a0/27/21a0277cdeb492751f1d728f0d1caae3.jpg

UnitedSafeCoin.com (USC)
The Safe Alternative To The US Dollar [Super safe encryption, a coin that gives wider consumer investors stability, safety and confidence in their investment... possibly based on a United Wallet or 'SAFE' that serves to keep and convert all your ALT currencies in one place and in one coin]. OK I know there are many possible 'flaws' to this concept but it's only at concept level at the moment and predicts a future where investors and users can have 'multi-wallets' or 'SAFES' to keep all their ALT crypto coins. Feedback from the DEVS would be great on this topic.

http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/originals/b8/f0/df/b8f0df77e84cbba55a335bda9c9510d8.jpg

BombCoin.com (BOM)
A fun game/gamers coin that can be used for many game apps including the popular 'Coin Bomb' concept. Possible unique function could be that on sending the coin to another wallet the bomb explodes and helps to mine some additional coins which are auto-added to the wallet. As in real gold/coal mining there would be different 'seams' to be found some rich and some that are small. Have no idea if this is technically possible and it is only a concept idea. Feedback please. (also see coinbomb.com and coinbomb.biz).

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/59/76/39/597639d2a4d4072a9500e570dc1a5fe3.jpg

JPYCoin.com (JPY)
Japenese Yen Coin (JPY). Central to the portfolio are 12 key global currency domains. The portfolio includes generics for the major currency markets. These are not ‘ALT’ or fad coins, these represent coins that are perfect for exchanging real currency on the global financial markets:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/33/31/cf/3331cf89bc83c6cbc90797dee9398524.jpg

FunkyCoin.com (FNK)
The Funky Coin brand is about energy, vitality and fun.
Funky Coin is specifically targeted towards the younger generation and the coin and wallet has multiple skins and dynamic funky animated graphics.

• Partnership will include percentage of profits [and or] large bounty from each coin depending on level of commitment and involvement.
• Bounty from any future coins will be paid for anyone who can put me directly in touch with a top coin developer that results in the successful launch of any one of my coins on Cryptsy.

There are many more exciting and ground breaking projects based on my domain portfolio and this is just a taster of the ideas I am working on and wish to develop.
My prediction is that 2014 is going to see an exponential explosion of ALT cryptos that will extend well beyond the investor 'pump and dump' market and the portfolio of names I am sitting on is perfectly positioned to capitalise on this growth and place the DEV team in number one position.

In addition to the above and the portfolio of names that requires development I have 3 killer concepts that are currently not on the coin market and need to be developed quickly so if you are out there or know one of the Key ALT currency DEVS please let them know of this post...
If you are as excited and passionate about ALTs as I am please PM me ASAP so we can get started!
Many thanks for taking time to read my thread. I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve :-)

All designs and graphics in this post are © Stephen Rumney 2013

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator