Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about OMG Project?  (Read 75 times)
mrcase87 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

I have been trading and accumulating these tokens for a long time, I consider them promising, I would like to know the opinion of more experienced investors and traders about the future and prospects of this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

In share market there is some term or in business there is some term like short term investment and ling term investment and in OMG project they are investing long term process and this may bring them a hedge amount of profit and this may increase the price of bitcoin drastically So this project is very much important and effective to people also investors.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

The OMG project is worth keeping for a long time, because it has real application.
But at the moment the OMG has made a big enough return for those involved in the ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

What is an OMG project? Can you please elaborate its infortmations and features because I'm sure there're a lot of people who do not know about it. Please provide links to justify to statement. Shocked Shocked
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

The digital currency era began with one well known coin called bitcoin. With the progression of time it has demonstrated its ability. Presently it is one of the trusted coins in the bitcoin showcase. Presently we have seen the presence of various new coins. Some new coins are doing great now however there is no assurance of their long haul capacity. So don't draw any conclusion with the price just observe the possibility that bit coin has. Do not waste time by thinking for other project.
jamesmitchel018

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

though i don't have any experience with OMG Project, but some of my friends support it alot, so i was also thinking about learn a bit more about them to get to know it's my thing or not.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

I dont think this is a project worth investing and will suggest you to find something else. This is just my point of view and you should do your own research and take the decision. Hope that you will definitely find a promising one.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

I also thought them as a promising one. But later on, did not searched anything more about them. But it is true that their proposal was pretty good to make investment. Wait and let’s see what happen.
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

I do not know what OMG project is and I just heard the name of OMG project, before I thank you for this information, I will find out about OMG project
mrcase87 (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

What is an OMG project? Can you please elaborate its infortmations and features because I'm sure there're a lot of people who do not know about it. Please provide links to justify to statement. Shocked Shocked

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Sometimes it's better to limit yourself to posting your weekly campaign posts and not get involved in adult discussions.  Cheesy

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: